Camstigater's Ap Pony Build.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TBE

03-05-2013

Hello to all.
I found out that to my utter disappointment that I am not seeing AP
pony's In solo Que, even after my video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbqSVNUra9s

So the build is as follows.
Normal Movement speed quints with magic pen marks Armour seals and magic per level glyphs.
And I go 9/21/0
Start Off: Boots Prospector ring, 1 hp pot and 1 mana pot.
Core items are 1. Hextech sweeper 2. Spirit Visage 3. Lich Bane 4. Void Staff 5. Black Fire Torch.
Full boots may change but usually go for Sorcerer shoes.
Summonors Revive and Exh.
Hope to see the Ap pony's in solo que soon.

Huntsvoski

03-05-2013

Hey nice video, I don' have heracim yet but he's on my someday list, ill try it out when he's free.

If you don't mind, how were you viewing those replays? This is probably something most people should know by now but I don't ;_;

TBE

03-05-2013

All goods man I use lolreplays to record all the games, and then just use fraps to record it from there.

Hrondir

03-05-2013

What makes AP hec worth going over standard bruiser hec? Yeah the ult seems to hit hard but there are a lot of champs that can do that and still have other moves that deal damage. Not trying to say it's bad just wondering what makes it worth it aside from "it's fun".

The Fizznity

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrondir View Post
What makes AP hec worth going over standard bruiser hec? Yeah the ult seems to hit hard but there are a lot of champs that can do that and still have other moves that deal damage. Not trying to say it's bad just wondering what makes it worth it aside from "it's fun".
No real reason AFAICT, except to brag you pwned with an off build.

Hrondir

03-06-2013

That's pretty much what I thought.

TBE

03-06-2013

RCIX, doesn't have a clue what he's talking about since he doesn't play ap pony, yoiu can't say that when you don't play him. His w scales and the lich ban proc is too good. plus your goal it to be everywhere on the map as you have a lot of movement speed. And a good ulty well placed wins a team fight easy. And the LOLZ is to good.http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2z8amiv&s=6