Dom sucks every day

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tankesito DoV

03-05-2013

every day in dom. enter noobs. the same noob waste ur elo in ranked. report all that players to clean the game. this game is for players 16+ years old.

3 days playing with noobs only know feed, no listen, verbal abuse, and afk.

Clean the game, becouse now is boring.

or make a option to ban new games with this players.

BeefJerkyHunter

03-05-2013

I see no difference in your complaints from those about Summoner's Rift.

wolferer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2013

Dominion needs more players to get more attention from Riot (and eventually ranked). You need to try to encourage new people if you care at all about this game mode.

weezcake

03-05-2013

The common denominator in all your games is you.

Catnium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2013

map awareness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg how i wish i could hit people across the head true the interwebs

Warmeat

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolferer View Post
Dominion needs more players to get more attention from Riot (and eventually ranked). You need to try to encourage new people if you care at all about this game mode.
lets see people say no one plays Dominion yet the ques are instant, everyone says its a dead mode, yet there a bunch of people praying for ranked matches, the problem is there is no ranked so the elitist players are snobby and dis the mode, i remember the other day a friend of my playing partner, said Dominion sucks it so stupid he will never que for it, this idiot then invited me to a custom ARAM game, wich is the same thing in terms of no farming getting items and big team fights.except cluttered and you dont get IP after 1 or 2 and there is no objective, so most people who diss Dominion and Que for ARAMS are hypocrits. Dominion is the best thing to happen to LOL since twisted treeline, a new mode to revive the game for player who downloaded this game 4 years ago LIKE ME.Most the players i know from 4 years ago only play 1 match then log off, see after 4 years of SR there commitment to this game has fallen, new modes like Dominion keep this game fresh and new, anyone against that is a Moron.

otirruborez

03-06-2013

stop playing ad carry. play something easier to get out of the area where new players keep entering your games.

adc requires too much awareness and focus.

th3drow

03-06-2013

I havn't had an afk in quite a while, sometimes you just go on bad streaks.

Tankesito DoV

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by otirruborez View Post
stop playing ad carry. play something easier to get out of the area where new players keep entering your games.

adc requires too much awareness and focus.
I can play with any character. I only play carry when i need IP to buy something.

Tankesito DoV

03-06-2013

Every day less good players play dominion......

Dominion is Domination, the teams need players with exp, smart ganks, good ideas to be Dominator team.

The Players when they are losing, don't run, atk, gank, team fight, etc....

An simple instinct of any animal is run or escape to the danger. but this players........ shame