Spring Break Bronze/Silver 5v5 Tourney!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Akio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-16-2013

1:00 P.M Eastern

Nooby Jake

03-16-2013

Can I see the waiting list plz

Akio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2013

33. Initial Trix Uber Ploober
34. The Benchwarmers Moreizee
35. Team Vortex Jimmyschneids
36. TEAM CLocktwerk DJ Denjin

Nooby Jake

03-17-2013

thx

Z Bone

03-18-2013

Team: To See Two

Captain: F3RR31R4
Member 2: Ginje
Member 3: VulcanHawk02
Member 4: Mojomagik88
Member 5: Reflextion

StopFiddlin

03-18-2013

add me in game plz akio stopfiddlin im interested

ImShortGG

03-18-2013

ok so how exactly is this going to be structured? who is going to be making the games? are you going to host every game one at a time? or is everyone playing at once at 1? im assuming it will be tournament draft.

despicableGOOSE

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akio View Post
Hey I am going to host a tournament. It will most likely be on the 24th, it is possible that it will change though. The team that wins 1st place gets 10$ RP Cards for the five members. There will be a regular bracket where it is a single-elimination, but there will also be a losers bracket, which will be a single-elimination as well. The last 2 teams in the last bracket will be a B03. The losing team gets to go against the winner of the loser's bracket, which will be single-elimination. Then the winner of that will do a B03 with the winner of the normal bracket. I understand that this tourney might take longer than a day, but we will come up with a solution if any problems occur.

-=RULES=-
1. ALL Players must BE either Bronze or Silver only. People that were gold and up last season but silver this season are not allowed.
2. Subs are allowed.
3. Streaming will not be allowed. I will be streaming, hopefully I will be able to get all the teams. (http://www.twitch.tv/harveydude )

The 24th is pretty far away (kinda), so I will be checking up on this thread daily. If you have any questions you can either contact me in-game. IGN: Akio or email me: harveybruh@gmail.com

I May need a commentator buddy, debating on that still. I have a little tourney experience back with SC2, but it is my first time with LoL.

-=PRIZES=-
1st Place: 10$ for each of the 5 members of the winning team.
Yes Im sorry to say that is all the prizes, but 50$ is kinda a lot for me xD. I promise it will get better with future events. I just wanted to try to host a LoL tourney, because it sounds fun and I have nothing to do during Spring Break.

Well GL HF GG, -Akio

UPDATE: Yea I forgot, don't forget to give me your team's name haha.

UPDATE2: I am aiming for 16 Teams, so far there is 10 teams. If there are more teams than 16, then there must be 24 teams for this to work, otherwise there will be teams that get free wins. Hopefully it will work out, for example if there are 18 teams, then the last two can act us a sub team to where they take a place of a team that can't make it. If during the 2nd round a team can't make it, then team 17 and 18 can go against each other and winner gets to fill in for the 2nd round. I know this may be confusing, but pst me for questions.

UPDATE3: We hit the 16-team mark!!, but you can still join and try to make the 24-team mark. So far we have 17.

UPDATE4: Okay we for sure going for the 24 team mark!!!

UPDATE5: Okay 1 more spot for 24. If you don't make the bracket then it is okay. I can always put you on the waiting list because it isn't definite that every team will be able to make it. So your team will be able to replace any teams that need to be replaced.

ALSO, I am moving the even instead of the 24th on Sunday, it will also be the 23rd, making it bot Sat/Sunday. if you have any objections please let me know!! or questions.
i want to get in on this. i have 2 level 30 accounts

BloodFlavor

03-19-2013

Idk if it is still available but it would be great for my team

Synthetic Destruction:
ADC: Bloodflavor
Junger: Ex cbj
Top: XeionX
Support: Femmé Faytalé
Mid: iSumDumHo
Sub mid: Hant Rly

Akio

03-19-2013

There are currently 6 teams on the waiting list. If you still want to be on the waiting list pm me in game. - Akio