Hiring Experienced Game Designers

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Renekton Bot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-18-2013

Finally... I have you now.

Rensoku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-18-2013

how does a artist get a job with a gaming company? cause i have been trying and i have some exp of making a game but each time i apply to some small game company or mmo one i dont get any feed back at all. i dont know what is wrong with me to not get atleast a call.

but why is it so hard to get a career job to be a conpect artist?

HArysH

03-19-2013

Indian here Computer science engineer looking for a good opportunity to be in League of legend and i am fresher so if you guys need any fresher i am here ready for a job in gaming industry

turrdfergason

03-19-2013

Zileas, I just finished Chapter 1 of Head First Programming: Python. Do i need more programming experience?

Also I have inked like 5 MMO's that I know will make alot of money, I have even done some Modeling in MS Paint.

My only stipulations are that I get to play LoL atleast 8 hours a day, and I get to form my own team for tournament play.

If you are interested in me let me know by replying to my post. I will give you a warning though. Only Hire me if your interested in taking this company to the TOP because thats what I do.

Mecradore

03-19-2013

Yeah you guys need it. Who ever designed the ranking system needs to be fired and blacklisted.

It's too easy to drop. I'm a Game Dev you know how easy it would be to implement personal ratings? do it, this team based **** is plain dumb. There's people sitting in silver and gold who should be in diamond but that won't ever happen due to the team imbalances, and the misrepresentation of skill.

ItemsGuy

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Additionally, Zileas and I will both be at GDC next week. I'm extremely interested in finding a senior person (either quite experienced or Lead material) who would like to take on Live Balance. Many of the requirements for that role would be the same as Zileas' original post.

If you have the reqs and love working on a live game, come find me at the Riot booth - I'd be interested in talking.
Out of curiosity, which Rioters are going to E3 this summer? What's going to be happening over there?

mid Vox

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
We do internships in the summer, and hire for other junior opportunities, but Leadership requires experience in life and being a professional. For student opportunities, take a look at our internships we hire for routinely over the summer.
I know a particular summoner named Gholtripper who wants an internship so badly he worships his Morello shrine 6 times a day. I've pointed him towards RiotDissonance to help him out, he applied, and we're just waiting for a response from Riot!

Duffman316

03-19-2013

you have someone from waterloo ?

PhrozynWynd

03-19-2013

If I were a bit further along in my Game Design major at Champlain College than I am I would definitely try for one of those internships for this summer. I know a lot of my fellow students here are also absolutely in LOVE with League and very interested in being a part of what it is you guys are doing.

Anywho, long story short, give special consideration to Champlain students because we're awesome!

Asoni

03-19-2013

I'm still studying video game designing so i am not ready. But maybe in the future if there still spot ill give it a shot 2 work for you guys.