Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Top 10 Mistakes at Bronze League

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skilliard

03-08-2013

still goin

Sexual Innuendo

03-08-2013

As a jungler who has come up through bronze, I sympathize with the ganking issues. Pushed lanes, telegraphing ganks, etc.

There's another pet peeve I see often. When I'm finishing up red and headed to a lane, i'll ping letting people know "I'm headed that way, get ready for a gank". All too often, my teammate engages in a full-on fight before I'm even in the lane! Then they die and say "... wtf man?"

Another thing they do is fight to the death when I gank. If you're low health mid and I'm ganking, your job is to bait, do as much damage as you can, then run away while I finish them off. So many great ganks turn into a kill trade because my mid refused to back off.

I laughed at the skillshot bush wards. As a jungler, it's hilarious how much information they give me and I love it. Stand in a bush, watch their behavior.

One last lol moment for me: Sometimes I'll head towards a lane to gank, and one of my teammates will just pop ghost and charge in. Hi, activating ghost randomly in lane is DEFINITELY a warning sign that **** is about to go down.

Skilliard

03-08-2013

Streaming mid kat once again.

Skilliard

03-08-2013

streamin, not doin too well

Skilliard

03-08-2013

our kog got a penta

Skilliard

03-09-2013

Streaming again! Hope to hit silver V today

Skilliard

03-09-2013

playing mid kat again

Skilliard

03-09-2013

support gragas on my team

Fish Fillet

03-09-2013

I think a far better list would be top 10 most amusing mistakes at Bronze League. Being Bronze myself I have seen some pretty amazing ones.

Hassohappa

03-09-2013

Good tips for the most part. I would say that with number five sometimes you do want to let someone know that you can see. Certainly if you can waste the enemy jungler's time that is good, and if you can set up a counter gank that's even better, but if your jungler isn't going to help you and you can't get within cs/xp range without probably dying then it's better to make them back off than to sit there and fall behind.

I also see that you mention giving away a gank a laner but nothing really for junglers. It's important as a jungler to look at the lane you want to gank before ganking. If there are twelve enemy minions piled up at your tower it's probably not a great time to gank. Your lane will have to run through all of those minions and take damage from them before you even start fighting the enemy. I have seen people take 50% of their health in damage just from walking up through minions to try to support a jungler's gank. Minions do a lot of damage early, along with blocking skillshots and causing pathing issues. Your lane is probably behind a level because the enemy has gotten the xp from twelve more minions. Lastly, those twelve minions are worth over 200 gold and a hefty chunk of experiecne that your lane is going to give up to the tower in the hopes that you can successfully kill the person you're ganking.

Often it is better to just be a bit patient and let your lane farm under the tower until the waves have equalized some. There are certainly exceptions if your lane cannot farm under the tower without being hararssed down by the enemy laner that can make it more appropriate to go in early rather than wait, but think about it first.