Top 10 Mistakes at Bronze League

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

redhead1183

03-05-2013

Thank you for the tips! Please add more if you can. Also I wouldn't mind learning more from you if you are willing to teach. Add me in game if you want: redhead1183.

Thanks again!

Skilliard

03-05-2013

bump

redhead1183

03-05-2013

Another mistake I see too often is having a defeated attitude. I gone into many games with teammates who already throw up the 'gg.' If you start a game with that mindset you are not going to play as well. It also brings your teammates down making them make more small mistakes.

I don't support being a jerk in game, but if you must do it at least wait till the game is over. all of the damage is done then.

HawaiiThisPunch

Recruiter

03-05-2013

you want advice, use a freaking ward.

Skilliard

03-05-2013

bump

Skilliard

03-05-2013

streaming

Skilliard

03-05-2013

bump

WellWHOOOOSThis

03-05-2013

Quote:
10: Playing too agressively when behind.
I see this a ton. People are upset when they die, and they feel like they have to make up for the death by getting a kill. This is why games are never close at bronze, and always snowball. If you die, accept that you're behind and just farm up until they make a stupid mistake or the jungler ganks. People throw so much at bronze, mistakes are rampant so in all honesty a game is never lost until the nexus explodes, if you fall behind you will be able to make it up at some point, just be patient. Even if your team is feeding too, there's a fair chance the enemy will do something stupid late game and you will make a comeback, just be patient.
I play with a lot of lowbie friends, and this is perhaps the worst offense that they commit on a regular basis. Its just as important to know when to fight as it is to know when NOT to fight.

Skilliard

03-05-2013

bump

Tommy Lee Brones

03-05-2013

hey where is

11. adc/top/mid has 30 cs at 20 mins?