Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Razer launches League of Legends mouse & mousepad

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xCHiSEEN

03-05-2013

Logitech G600 > Razer Naga > Gimped 6 Button Razer Naga

iZallen

03-05-2013

Its not helpful if you cant even click your enemy just because he's on a troll pole and ulted you.

RoryPondicus

03-05-2013

oh god dammit i just bought the deathadder like 2 weeks ago. which means...it might still be under warranty! i could get this! lol

Para

03-05-2013

For anyone curious, I use both the Naga Hex and Goliathus (control though but I own a speed for work cause you need to get work done fast too).

The Naga Hex is a wonderful mouse. The 6 side buttons have been immensely useful for games like League of Legends and action RPGs like Phantasy Star Online 2. Hotkeying smart casting for League of Legends or blocking/weak bullet/chain start on Phantasy Star Online 2 has gotten a hell lot easier with the Naga Hex. It is totally worth it.

The goliathus is a great mouse pad. Its easy on the hands and helps control your accuracy better than just a cheap mouse pad that you can get anywhere. If you never used a gaming mouse pad, start with the Goliathus.

The Tyrant

Adjudicator

03-05-2013

As much as i love this mouse. Its a better investment to get the razor naga, which is AMAZING for mmorpgs, and good for any other game...But...But still being a fan boy riot may steal my money.

Genotoxic

03-05-2013

wow to bad I already have the scarab and razer naga hex wraith red.would have bought this if it was out when i got my stuff.

Kalinka

03-05-2013

I would have bought it, if the buttons were more "LoL friendly".

Fiziks

03-05-2013

Shut up and take my money.

ZzRadio

Recruiter

03-05-2013

Razer - Paying for the brand.

Freshsteak

03-05-2013

Mamba please!