Razer launches League of Legends mouse & mousepad

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 33
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PipeMage

03-05-2013

I would buy this if I had the money. (The mouse, not the mousepad). Been needing a gaming mouse but they are so expensive - -"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dryzohh View Post
useless..... the deathadder is just as good.....
Deathadder does not have many programmable buttons on the mouse.

FullMeddle

03-05-2013

Looks pretty cool for pings and such, but I would rather use the keyboard for abilites.

Grakkov

03-05-2013

I would get it but no money. :P

Youkai Zone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2013

Look on the bright side, it gives you a... Tryndamere code.

Coney Garcia

03-05-2013

I will singlehandedly admire awesome skins with this.

fmwyso

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-05-2013

I like how the mouse just has a 5 inch "League of Legends" icon on it. Therefore it is a League of Legends mouse.

Poki3 tem

Emissary of the League

03-05-2013

Well I got a Naga Hex and a mousepad for christmas already...

WskiSky

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotWenceslaus View Post
[aws3]news/March_2013/03_06_2013_-_razer_mouse_announcement/Razer_Article_Banner.jpg[/aws3]

Razerís launched a new League of Legends Collectorís Edition Naga Hex gaming mouse. Its six thumb buttons make it perfect for one-handed League of Legends gaming, and mean youíll have a hand free to fist bump your jungler after a solid gank, admire awesome skins, or maybe sip on your morning coffee as you battle across the Fields of Justice.

Razer is bundling the mouse and Goliathus mouse mat with redeemable codes for the King Tryndamere skin, too. Check out the details [URL2="http://www.razerzone.com/league-of-legends"]here[/URL2].
RiotWenceslaus, can you confirm there's a King Tryndamere skin in the offer? It's not mentioned anywhere on the Razer site (that I've seen, anyway), only the free Tryndamere champion. If it were more publicized that you got the skin, the reaction might be a little better.

Shibear Shekki

03-05-2013

the black mamba, best mouse ever.

Frubbs

03-05-2013

Looks sweet

12345612 ... 33