Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

bug in dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nosphal

03-05-2013

I want to report two bugs in dominion.

1. Sometime, the laser of a turret when we capt it continue to stay on a champion for all the game. and it never the same champ. I saw a Ryse, Dr Mundo, Akali, etc with this bug.

2. in dominion, Tristana rocket jump can be grab by Blitzcrank and if she passes above a trap of Caithling, she's snare right after.

FOODFOOD

03-05-2013

Quote:
nosphal:
I want to report two bugs in dominion.

1. Sometime, the laser of a turret when we capt it continue to stay on a champion for all the game. and it never the same champ. I saw a Ryse, Dr Mundo, Akali, etc with this bug.

2. in dominion, Tristana rocket jump can be grab by Blitzcrank and if she passes above a trap of Caithling, she's snare right after.

That visual bug from #1 is annoying. I've seen it before as well.

For #2, though, that's intended and happens on all maps. Just about everything can interrupt Tristana's Rocket Jump. It's not a blink like Ezreal's E or Kassadin's Ult - she stays on the playing field during her jump. She can jump over things placed on the ground like traps, but she can be interrupted by most everything else (Blitz/Thresh/Naut grabs, Dazzle, etc).

Torkable

03-05-2013

Its only a jump visually. She doesnt actually "jump" over things, its just a dash, and like other dashes she can dash through walls or other players. The animation moves her off the ground, but when you "jump" over a trap, you're actually just dashing right over it.

Weeks1

03-05-2013

I saw the first bug too on Mundo. It's bizarre, but very rare.

NyshasElitist

Recruiter

03-07-2013

#1 us NOT juts a visual bug!!!! It drains the Turrets previously captured too!! Its terrible a game losing bug......
When it happens you have to constantly re-capture the turret because of the bug draining it back down.

Eloquid

03-07-2013

Confirmed, happened to me today with Jayce. And no, it's not only visual, I neutralized my own turret in the process. Everybody from enemy team laughed at me and I would have too if not for decaping the turret.

Torkable

03-18-2013

bump