New Free Champion Rotation (Season One: Week 17)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

oODanOo

11-12-2010

Twich / Ezreal FTW!!!! ROAR!! :3

oODanOo

11-12-2010

<~~Pro Anivia ^_^

Zeuhz

11-12-2010

Yea nice week

Space Pope 20K

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2010

I understand that rotating free champs gives you the proper "live beta test" for any character under scrutiny for potential change. I would like to say that this is, well, interesting. Lux has been free quite a bit recently. Obviously your devs at Riot want to do something to lux but it's been quite an inhibiting factor in playing lux. I purchased her some time ago, (mind you i'm shamelessly ~80$ invested into LoL) and really haven't had the chance to explore her.

So for this week, I will have teammates and opponents alike RageQuit on me for Playing Vlad, Morde and Galio

p.s. galio rage is lulz..

DutchPride

11-14-2010

When is Vladimir comming it has been a while since he was free and I wanted to try him.

Rez78

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-15-2010

Boring week for me.

LysolCleaner

11-15-2010

great morgana...my bane...lol

Cynaxx

Recruiter

11-15-2010

wow alot of these champions were free 2-3 weeks ago -.- can u plz put miss fortune or somone that it hasnt been in a while -.-