Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Celestine Soraka Available Now

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BOLDEST CLAIM NA

03-05-2013

TIL Celestine Soraka was modeled after my Draenei Priest.

TerraRising

03-05-2013

Quote:
Morello:
It's here!

Plus: New Soraka Skin

Minus: Six-month long wait for new skin after 20-month long wait for rework.

Plus: No more "Soraka Skin WHERE?!?" or "Soraka Skin Soon™" posts...

Minus: Only to be replaced by "Karma Rework WHERE" and "Heimer Rework Soon™" posts...

Seems like a push to me. Work faster next time! XD

Wilkinson

03-05-2013

So.. Where is the Anivia skin? Been waiting a long long time -_-;

Mestergrog

03-05-2013

I love all the tiny particles added to her animations. Like how using her E on an ally now causes a shower of little stars to burst out, instead of the previous "swirly" effect. Those floating shields look awesome too.
And that's the best death animation since Pulsefire Ezreal!

ZombieCakes

03-05-2013

When I first heard about a new Soraka skin, I was told it'd be some kind of Priestess Soraka, I guess thanks to that rumor I imagined something a little more.. heavenly, maybe? Then I read that it was Celestine Soraka, I still thought she'd be wearing a white gown with silver linings or something like that. I gotta admit, though Battle Cleric sounds way more amazing, I'm not thrilled about the black hair, but this skin is pretty awesome nonetheless. She kind of looks like a character from Magi

Veelivar

Recruiter

03-05-2013

Quote:
RiotWenceslaus:
New animations grace the Star Child, too: Celestine Soraka levitates towards the heavens as she returns to base,

Hasn't she done this ever since her VU?
Hardly new. :/

Lovely Pants

03-05-2013

Eeeeh. It's not that I dislike this skin necessarily, but I think this is clearly on the side of where I hope the community will draw the line and not shell out 975 RP for anything shiny. I guess I don't really fault the artists for preferring to focus on glossy "quality" skins lately, but I really would like to see more "interesting" skins released on average. Subjectivity noted.

Zerglinator

03-05-2013

Quote:
Veelivar:
Hasn't she done this ever since her VU?
Hardly new. :/

She hasn't. She did not levitate while recalling with the VU. She got a recall animation, but it wasn't levitating.

Veelivar

Recruiter

03-05-2013

Quote:
Zerglinator:
She hasn't. She did not levitate while recalling with the VU. She got a recall animation, but it wasn't levitating.

I'm trying to rack my brain to figure out what her usual one is then.
And I call myself a Soraka player. :X

To Youtube, I guess.

Eh. I still swear she is levitating in this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVgqR_XWSm4&feature=player_detailpage&list=PLrum9hQsVLkIkkgKJbtniw2_UCM6aFZGi#t=66s

And this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQgIcg-IS5U&feature=player_detailpage&list=PLrum9hQsVLkIkkgKJbtniw2_UCM6aFZGi#t=66s

Kijitow

03-05-2013

Quote:
Morello:
It's here!

Oh boy. =/