Celestine Soraka Available Now

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jmrf4ever

03-09-2013

Cool skin

If you guys need some extra RP check out this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dnuT30T8i4

Beaumains

03-09-2013

What's wrong with her face? This does not look like Soraka, doesn't feel like Soraka, doesn't seem to fit with Soraka. Also, shouldn't the skin have been called Celestial Soraka? I know the Art team probably put a lot of work into this, so I hate to cast a dim light over it, but this just isn't up to par - from concept to end product, this just isn't right.

The face & horn are - gimmicky? - cartoonish anyway (i.e. Looney Tunes), and the expression is ill suited to Soraka's character/backstory and to the scene depicted (she looks like she's surprised or exhausted, and even a bellowing war-cry doesn't mesh with the League's #1 Pacifist). The pose is way too aggressive, it looks like she's leading the charge - eager for blood; does not mesh at all with her role, character, backstory, function, playstyle, or anything about her.

Metal should be a commodity used sparingly in her design/kit, and black is not a good color for Soraka's hair. Red is also a poor color choice - especially as trim (suggests blood-soaked robes). White base was a good choice, but brass/bronze is off; should be silver or gold. The scheme is too busy & chaotic for a character that's supposed to embody serenity and harmony.

This skin as a whole would be a better fit for Leona, or Kayle, so I hope this can be revised.

Reck1ess

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-10-2013

That portrait... looks like she's taking a ****

This skin is so bad, the first time I saw it I thought it was an old retired one.

Ombria

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-10-2013

People seem to be having some confusion about the skin title. Celestine does not have anything to do with the word celestial.

The Celestines are monks. Hope that helps clear up some of the confusion about the skin not having anything to do with the stars.

proxyone

03-10-2013

Um... well... like someone above me said, I'm sure the art/skin teams put a lot of time and effort into this, but I have to say, I'm disappointed. Soraka players have been waiting AGES for another skin, and we were promised one that is "badass."

I don't find this badass at all.

Aesthetically, it doesn't really stand out, especially compared to many of the other skins in the game. The effects are nice, sure, but it's not epic or unique enough to get me to buy it over using her default one. Overall, it's a very disappointing skin considering how long we've been waiting (and now, we'll again have to wait forever before she may potentially get another one). It's just... lackluster. The teams could have done SO much better (and I know this because they have, with so many other skins), so I don't understand how this one ended up so boring. If this were actually a sufficiently cool skin, believe me, you would have my money, but not for something like this.

SynthesisAlpha

03-11-2013

Doent Soraka herself cost less then this skin?

Sadistic Lulu

03-11-2013

i sense a hater downvoting all the positive comments.

somehow its not as "wow" as her other skins...

ZapatillaLoca

03-16-2013

10 bucks for a goat with a jacket?

Éast

03-17-2013

cool death anim, that's pretty much it.

FinalStalfos

03-28-2013

hmm. what is wrong with the skin? it's just like any other skin. is it something amazing? mindblowing? no, but it looks very nice, and fits the, for lack of better terms, "holyness" of soraka. yeah it's kinda generic, but why so many haters? I guess i just like the skin, and it looks good overall. People just must hate Soraka