Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Celestine Soraka Available Now

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FlamingOwlOfDeat

03-05-2013

I am super sad. I am a relatively new League player but have REALLY been hoping for a new Soraka skin since she is one of my mains (right now I am using Divine). I got quite excited to see this announcement, but then clicked on it and was disappointed to see a linebacker in place of my beautiful Starchild. Where is the grace, the elegance? She just looks so chunky...

idiotness

03-05-2013

Wow, the effects are really shiny. Doesn't really seem to fit Soraka's character, though. Of course, Riot is free to do whatever the heck it wants, but Soraka's kit is just not one for wading into battle.

Graf21

03-05-2013

2/10. Would not bang.

happystory2

03-05-2013

best skin ever XD

dustwind

Recruiter

03-05-2013

I really like how they made the chain and bauble on the bottom of her weapon actually move around freely like it would in real life, really nice job.

ll Statiko ll

03-05-2013

I have now come to the point that i give up hope on you idiots at riot... Making skins for champs that have 5+ skins already when u have so many without 1 new skin sense they were released YEARS ago.... Like Rumble Viktor or whatever... Champions like Rumble that has been out for more then a year ago and never received a skin. Makes me truly understand how retarded they are

ll Statiko ll

03-05-2013

Every skin that comes out, THAT champ already has 6 - 7 skins already... Like Teemo, Shaco, Annie, Lee, ect... Its just getting sad at this point... It truly is....

chamakchallo

03-05-2013

draenei priest

Saiyaka

Associate Web/Graphic Designer

03-05-2013

Haikus for Soraka!

Dang gurl... all that bling
Chainz and crownz! Nothin' but healz
Rollin' in the creeps

Got my red and white robe... now I is white mage!!

Valkymie

03-05-2013

waited SO LONG for a new soraka skin
and we get this?
like its a great concept, i love the death animation
the splash looks absolutely fantastic
BUT I CANT STAND THE IN GAME MODEL
she looks like shes wearing a carpet
it doesnt have the same flow like the cloth in the splash, everything looks thick, clunky, and awkward in game
and something's off about how her hair and headpiece look in game too but i cant put my finger on it

you're gonna have to try again if you want my money, riot
and please please dont wait another two years this time ; n;