FYI RIOT(Dominion Ranked)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Warmeat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2013

I love Dominion played over 120 this month compared to 20 of the Normal modes, math wise it makes more sense to farm Dominion for ip because 40-70 ip for 10-20 min x 3 or 4 = 40-60 min =150 -220 ip compared to 3v3-5v5 = 40-60 min = 80-120 ip. so for same amount of time you can almost get double the IP for your time.

but i am really hopefull Ranked will happen in Season 3 if not, i dont think ill be playing the game very much longer, i am really good at Dominion but seems Leagues does not care to show anyone anything but my 5v5 stats or 3v3 RANKED.so if i only play Dominion i must be some DA that doesnt know anything at all about the game, and have no skill at all cause all people do when i join a 5v5 is LOLKINGS me and say wow this guy played like 10 of these matches and nothing else matter GGWP over at start.

I took a 2 year Break from leagues waiting for new modes and hoping the game came out with new Innovations, so when i came back Dominion was huge for me i played pre season 1 hundreds of matches in 5v5 that mode is older than the wind and for Riot to only pursue 5v5 Ranked is a huge disadvantage to RIOT why? DOTA 2 has 1 map 1 mode and will be free to play league has to show its not like DOTA 2 its better and has new mode and is innovating not doing the same thing same map and just being stale. take Dominion and TT(3v3)out of LOL and Riot will bleed a few million members after a few months of only 5v5 we will just go play something else, playing 5v5 24-7 is redundant and so last decade. Riot needs to push the MOBA foward not pull an icefrog and keep it the same.

Warmeat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2013

i would like to add that i have a Dota 2 Key and can play it at will but when i load the game and realize i will be playing 5v5 all day no matter what i turned it off instantly didnt even load a game when i realized this, that is a huge advantage Riot has so it is in Your best interest to not only preserve game modes like Dominion but also not let it become just Dominion as so many players in game say, oh well it's just dominion.

Eloquid

03-05-2013

You are completely and totally right my friend.

weezcake

03-05-2013

How.. just how do you even read that block of run-on sentence? Tried my best and barely got through it. o.o