New Skins and LeBlanc Bundles in the Upcoming Patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AngryBartender

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Prima View Post
Yes more Malphite skins please ^_^ my favorite character to play
Yo Riot.
I found you snuck in a new Malphite skin.
Why didn't you tell us?
Any other champs with new skins you stowed away?
>>
Edit: Never mind, you can't buy it yet.
But it's comin.'

StarChi

11-04-2010

Alright, so I'm one of the very few Janna players. I've stuck with her since beta, and still love her so much. She is ignored in almost every patch update. I only bought Riot points once, for her alternate skin. And just bought some again, cause I saw her Hextech skin. So hot, was soooo jonesing for it. But wait, its not in the store yet!? Pocket burning, heart yearning. Where's my Janna skin!? Is this a sick sadistic joke to us 4 or 5 Janna fans. I know she is the most unused character, but for the love of christ, give us one skin at least, please please please!

~StarChi

P.S: I forgot to tell you riot how much I appreciate the voice change you gave Janna. When this happend I was very hopeful Janna was going to get more attention.

LeMonarque

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2010

hahaha good idea for the pantheon skin

DivineThien

11-05-2010

Nice soraka skin now make one that calls Divine Warwick a warwick skin before he was cursed could be awsome i mean now we have a soraka skin before her curse and a pre void kas skin a pre cursed warwick skin could be nice ^^

Supercrest

11-05-2010

Uhhh I am not sure if anyone else realises that Leblanc's Staff looks just like the Season 6 druid staff from wow.

Condiment

11-06-2010

That LeBlanc skin is hawt.

BIjouu

11-21-2010

hola ,a los programadores,no tengo idea de como comunicarme con uds,pero miren,juego bastante y quisiera saber si podrian darme algun skin de algun personaje ,cualquiera,estoy lejos y se me complica para pagar por ellos, si me regalaran algun para incentivarme mas o se pudiera pagar algun skin con las dos espadas estaria bueno.

XJ9

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-12-2011

cool