Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Miss Fortune story

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cholologist

11-01-2010

Hey guys
I'm pretty new to LoL and I just bought Miss Fortune with IP after some hard farming
I like reading the champions' stories
and I'm guessing her mother's killer is Warwick?
Can someone clarify that and why he killed her mother if there is a reason?

Sylph

Recruiter

11-01-2010

Quote:
Metallica78:
Hey guys
I'm pretty new to LoL and I just bought Miss Fortune with IP after some hard farming
I like reading the champions' stories
and I'm guessing her mother's killer is Warwick?
Can someone clarify that and why he killed her mother if there is a reason?

Hello and welcome to the boards.

I don't think that the murderer has been confirmed at this time. Some sources point to Gangplank.

crimsonhunter

11-01-2010

Maybe warwick there are other few champion's with red eyes you can read more about her story in her judgement. http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=233054 (http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=233054)

Cholologist

11-01-2010

Yes thats true,
I think Warwick, Gangplank, and Mundo are the most likely >.>
That boy in Miss Fortune's story seems to be Gangplank... Sorta.

VorpalSquirl

11-05-2010

No, she already confronted Gangplank and it's obvious that it wasn't him. Doubtful to be Warwick as he had no reason to be in Bilgewater and he's not a bloomin pirate (pretty sure in her bio it says he was a pirate? correct me if i'm wrong). The most likely explanation is that a champion we have yet to see is the person she hunts.

KalosCast

11-06-2010

Her bio says it's a pirate. It's likely not Gangplank or that would have been revealed by now. There are no other pirates in the League. Therefore: it's not a League champion.

Kotoki

11-06-2010

im pretty sure it was gangplanks father, for it would explain why gp was there, and certain genes passed down from father to son could be the eyes.

Yuchiel

11-07-2010

It's probably the third pirate.