So, Dominion Bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stagsnetti

03-05-2013

I present a dominion bug that is to do with Swain capping a point.

Do note that it isn't only a visual but a game play bug - the points are virtually uncappable by your own team

http://youtu.be/UzRcgm0nJEM

Warmeat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2013

its not swain why would you think this is relevant to just 1 champion in the game? happen to me on Jarven, someone else said it happened on Janna, its a Dominion bug nothing to do with Swain at all.

Stagsnetti

03-05-2013

ah I could only get it to work with swain, it was quite consistent. If you are in bird form while you cap - then unmorph and quickly click the tower it glitches

Warmeat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2013

it been happening when you cap there could be something related to click a move off when you cap cause thats what happened when i did it, i had Singed poision on then turned it off mid cap, then the whole time the lazer was following me like in your video but it was 1 Node point not like yours, you should see if you can report that but i also think it can be there game servers lagging lol

Torkable

03-18-2013

bump