Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So, Dominion Bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stagsnetti

03-05-2013

I present a dominion bug that is to do with Swain capping a point.

Do note that it isn't only a visual but a game play bug - the points are virtually uncappable by your own team

http://youtu.be/UzRcgm0nJEM

Warmeat

03-05-2013

its not swain why would you think this is relevant to just 1 champion in the game? happen to me on Jarven, someone else said it happened on Janna, its a Dominion bug nothing to do with Swain at all.

Stagsnetti

03-05-2013

ah I could only get it to work with swain, it was quite consistent. If you are in bird form while you cap - then unmorph and quickly click the tower it glitches

Warmeat

03-05-2013

it been happening when you cap there could be something related to click a move off when you cap cause thats what happened when i did it, i had Singed poision on then turned it off mid cap, then the whole time the lazer was following me like in your video but it was 1 Node point not like yours, you should see if you can report that but i also think it can be there game servers lagging lol

Torkable

03-18-2013

bump