To the jerk pantheon that told me black cleaver was bad on Nasus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GET REKT FGT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2013

You did fine last game, got you confused with that Shen who built horribly xD

That Shen in our last game built so horribly I had to laugh...he built Randuin's Omen against 4 autoattackers with MS boosts and gap closers, and a Frozen Mallet and Wit's End, lol

He could've built Frozen Heart, Rylai's, and Abyssal and been a more effective tank than with what he had lol and he had the nerve to call your great build "awful" xD

Torkable

03-05-2013

So, you're saying shen, who has no mana, should have built a fh instead of randuins and sacrificed the large hp boost for the 100% useless mana stat. He has a taunt so you cant even argue that the fh aura out classes the on-hit of the randuins(in fact, randuins is going to be snaring every single person he taunts). Sounds like he was stacking hp and armor against "4 auto attackers", trying to tank for you guys, and got fed up with you noobs and decided to get a wits end for teh lulz.
Between the over-sensitive tear-posting, the obvious terribad builds you use, and obvious lack of knowledge of items/champs, this whole thread has a cringe rating off the chart. Why the hell would he build an abyssal? Good god.

GET REKT FGT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torkable View Post
So, you're saying shen, who has no mana, should have built a fh instead of randuins and sacrificed the large hp boost for the 100% useless mana stat. He has a taunt so you cant even argue that the fh aura out classes the on-hit of the randuins(in fact, randuins is going to be snaring every single person he taunts). Sounds like he was stacking hp and armor against "4 auto attackers", trying to tank for you guys, and got fed up with you noobs and decided to get a wits end for teh lulz.
Between the over-sensitive tear-posting, the obvious terribad builds you use, and obvious lack of knowledge of items/champs, this whole thread has a cringe rating off the chart. Why the hell would he build an abyssal? Good god.
I'll just stop you and let you know that his Q, W, R, AND E has massive gains on AP. Considering I ate him alive and I was on the winning team, Abyssal would've helped countering Teemo and gaining a massive buff to his ultimate AND being able to apply a slow with Rylai's with Vorpal Blade AND Shadow Dash making it that much harder to escape. Combined with W's ability to refresh his passive twice as fast and having a bigger shield, you'd understand however I take it you don't know Shen considering the way you're talking.

He has a taunt that 1.) Didn't save him, and 2.) Against a 3 RANGED autoattackers (including myself, and I was Teemo... one of the said the autoattackers...the others were an on-hit Quinn who built entirely AS and Xin was bot) Randuin's or Armor for that matter wasn't doing anything to someone he couldn't capture so yes, that aura WOULD'VE been beneficial. The only person he could stop was Vayne and that was assuming he caught her (and if she didn't build a LW)

The fact that you're raging when I was on the winning team and Wolf lost lets me know that you're a hypocritical QQ'r, so chill with the holier-than-thou attitude. I'd also check my match history before speaking seeing as I was trying to lift Wolf's spirit with a bit of sportsmanship after winning against him.

Also, counter-building, please learn it.

Torkable

03-05-2013

I didn't know it was possible to fit that much wrong **** in one post.

GET REKT FGT

03-05-2013

Quote:
I didn't know it was possible to fit that much wrong **** in one post.
I didn't know that when you didn't have much of anything to refute that resorting to being an ****** was a credible stance.

Damn, those journalism classes must've failed me, time to sue my university.

Tell me, what EXACTLY in my post was wrong in any shape, way, or form? Oh wait, we're discussing him not being able to use mana and stacking armor against magic damage-dealing "noobs", right? Or are we now discussing the fact that Wolf had a legitimate Ryze build against a Xin Zhao bot, which said Shen *****ed about when said Shen stacked armor against a Teemo and on-hit Quinn (not excusing her build)? Because right now you're talking out of your rear end, aside from the fact that you barely know of the match that I'm speaking of, and more than likely did heed my advice about checking my match history to see the match I'm referring to. But please, go on with your irrefutable logic sir xD

EDIT: Here, since this is SO hard for you to do: http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/25115809#history, 4th one down. Also, how's that Zyra build going against all those AD/AP champs you come across?

Torkable

03-05-2013

ap teemo is not an auto attack champ by any stretch of the imagination, regardless of that dumb nashor pickup and randuins is exactly what I would get to counter ranged attack speed stacking adc. Randuins makes even more sense because you actually did get as for some reason.

Do you simply not understand what randuin's does? You honestly think the exact same % as cripple sans ms snare would be better simply because its an aura? When hes being attacked anyway? minus the additional hp?
You think his taunt should have "saved" him? wat?
You think a ryalia's would have given better stick randuin's + mallet? srs?
You honestly think an abyssal would have given more effective hp than randuins or mallet when you stacked mpen? and he was trying to deal with two physical dmg at the same time?
Do you not understand the current meta, as in hp is a far better stat than either resist or armor atm because of the current ease of pen stacking?
Even more so with true dmg from vayne coming at him?
You're proud of kiting shen as teemo?
You think its shen's job to chase down ranged harrassment champs?
You think its shen's job to chase at all?
You think a journalism class/degree is impressive?
You think writing classes teach logic?

GET REKT FGT

03-05-2013

Quote:
ap teemo is not an auto attack champ by any stretch of the imagination, regardless of that dumb nashor pickup and randuins is exactly what I would get to counter ranged attack speed stacking adc. Randuins makes even more sense because you actually did get as for some reason.

Do you simply not understand what randuin's does? You honestly think the exact same % as cripple sans ms snare would be better simply because its an aura? When hes being attacked anyway? minus the additional hp?
You think his taunt should have "saved" him? wat?
You think a ryalia's would have given better stick randuin's + mallet? srs?
You honestly think an abyssal would have given more effective hp than randuins or mallet when you stacked mpen? and he was trying to deal with two physical dmg at the same time?
Do you not understand the current meta, as in hp is a far better stat than either resist or armor atm because of the current ease of pen stacking?
Even more so with true dmg from vayne coming at him?
You're proud of kiting shen as teemo?
You think its shen's job to chase down ranged harrassment champs?
You think its shen's job to chase at all?
You think a journalism class/degree is impressive?
You think writing classes teach logic?
The fact that you spent an entire post stating this not realizing EVERYBODY top was ranged excluding the tank let's me know you're arguing for the sake of arguing a.k.a. being an a**hat. I'm disregarding the Mallet point seeing as you just countered your own logic immediately after that. Seeing as you also refuse to see that Rylai's gives equal amount of HP, you'd think "maybe I should build some AP along with some MRes" to be an even more of an effective tank with , and actually SAVE people with that ult while doing some front end damage alongside Nidalee (seeing as NOBODY built MRes on our team other than WW, the tankiest person on our team who built it very late) Let's excuse the fact that he gets .6 AP added to his own shield making him just as effective with a bigger shield AND countering the damage that both I and Quinn (who didn't even build full on AD)

Also, Abyssal would've saved him considering the only person I stacked MPen for was ganking the only person who actually built it: Ryze (Wolf Un1t). No really, please talk out of your ass some more.

Weeks1

03-05-2013

This is an interesting conversation, gentlemen, but have you considered that **** *** **** ********* ** * ***?

Torkable

03-05-2013

lol, you type lots of words but dont actually say anything, its cute.

GET REKT FGT

03-05-2013

Quote:
lol, you type lots of words but dont actually say anything, its cute.
Says the guy who builds the same glass Zyra build in EVERY game and failing most of the time. Now THAT'S cute. Giving building advice when said person is the prime example of what I'm talking about...makes me wonder if you were that Shen lol

Quote:
This is an interesting conversation, gentlemen, but have you considered that **** *** **** ********* ** * ***?
Why yes my dear Weeks, I have. **** ****** *** is better though.