Charity LOL tournament (yes, there will still be a prize pool)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zztyo

03-04-2013

Ok, so I made a post a couple nights ago with an idea to host a charity League of Legends tournament. So here I am with a bit more details and details to register.
If you're interested please follow this link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1K__...xH6hY/viewform[1]
Or send an email to PMSSLOL2013@gmail.com[2] with the following information
Team Name:
Member 1:
Member 2:
Member 3:
Member 4:
Member 5:
If you don't have a full team, you can still register and I will try my best to fit you into a team, but include what role you would like to be, or whether you care which role you play to make the process easier.
Rules
There will be a registration fee for this tournament (Around $20/team or $4/player), You are allowed to have subs on your team (it'll still be the same cost, but you will get the same amount in prizes so you'll have to figure out how to split it between your team).
There is no ELO/League/Division ceiling
You do NOT have to be level 30 to participate
It will be SINGLE elimination up to the top 4 teams, in which they will play a BO3 for the finals, which will also be a BO3.
If there are too many teams participating (which I don't really see happening), I'll probably do a random drawing for the spot and contact the team to pay to lock-in their spot, if they don't within a certain time limit, I'll contact the next team etc.
Please pay through paypal to PMSSLOL2013@gmail.com[3] , or, if you know who I am irl, then in person is fine.
THIS WILL BE AN ONLINE TOURNAMENT NOT A LAN EVENT
That's all I can think of for now, If anyone has ideas post below or PM me.
I will put this link in the other thread and please upvote so more people can see this! (I receive no karma as it is a self post) I am really excited about this and I really want this to be successful and it can even be a regular thing if it goes well!
Again, this is still in very early development and everything is subject to change. As it gets closer and closer to actually happening, I will created something to document all the transactions and show which charity it will be donated to. THIS IS JUST SOMETHING I THOUGHT OF THE OTHER NIGHT!
SPREAD THE NEWS TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS THE MORE PEOPLE PARTICIPATING THE BETTER THIS WILL BE (AND THE MORE MONEY THERE WILL BE FOR THE PRIZE POOL!)