Which Champions are good for dominon?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

benzman2

03-04-2013

I recently started playing dominion and was wondering what type of champions are recommended. I have these champions (listed below). I would appreciate it if somebody with some experience in dominion could tell me which ones would be the best.

Ashe
Karthus
Ahri
Kaitlin
Warwic
Soraka
Cho'Gath
Master Yi
Teemo
Tristana
Miss Fortune
Lux
Brand
Viegar
Soraka

ricedream5

03-04-2013

Kaitlin, Warwic, Viegar

Wolf Un1t

03-04-2013

Teemo. brand, and lux from that list are very solid picks in dominion.

Warwick is ok but hes pretty bad early on

KaWraith

03-04-2013

Honestly, especially if you are just starting out on dominion, play champions you enjoy. You will learn who is OP and why as you go.
as for your list
Ashe - yes
Karthus - somewhat
Ahri -yes
Kaitlin -yes
Warwic - yes
Soraka - not really
Cho'Gath - yes if you land skill-shots, otherwise not really
Master Yi -yes
Teemo - yes
Tristana - yes
Miss Fortune - yes
Lux -yes
Brand -yes
Viegar -not really
Soraka -not really (on this list 2 times O.o)

A Slime Appears

03-04-2013

I wouldn't mind seeing any of those heroes on my team, except for Soraka. Please don't play Soraka : [

Warmeat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2013

This is a trick question, i have won 100 dominions this month 75% with tanky/bruiser Champs and 25% with ADC or AP carrys. why 25% for the AD AP Carrys? its alot harder to "win" when you can't stand on your Node and keep it and hold it, if i stand on the Node with say Singed or Jarvan 4, i can defend 2 guys early game to death wich can give you a lead early to take in to Dominions late game. later in the game when either team is close to 100 things can change really fast so you have to be itemizing for the competitions,if you just think your gonna win because your winning 320 to 100 you will more times than not lose, if your whole team is going against tanks be ready to lose early game but later on things can change when someone is running around slapping people 1 hits and no one can stay alive.

Dominions best Champs IMO
Singed(top)
Jarvan(top)
Warick(top)
Quinn(Bot) She is actually the only ADC that i can handle a Garen/Darius, Combo use E, then Q when they are close never letting auto attack stop by the time blind from q is over she can get back with E again keep doing this if the player is not wise you will solo a bruiser easy.
Amumu(bot)
Diana(top) weak early in the match but after Blackfire and a few other items get ready for a 10 plus kill match and you can be afk
Lux(bot)Shield helps durability and staying near Bottom node all game later in game your be a kill Stealing beast lol.

Always be carefull playing any champ that can die easy example playing Vayne in this Mode can be fun if you have ample tanks and bruisers, if its all squish you squish too. hope this helps and anyone who says this champ does not belong or one is OP is a lie, of the 100 wins not once did i see any champ dominate over and over as far as the kassadin Op Dom threads IDK where those are coming from cause i have yet to lose a match that he was a part of. im more scared when i see Volibear,Singed,Jarvan Darius in the game against us, but i can easly pick those champs too so tanky/bruiser and AP/ADC if the group allows is my opinion.

Warmeat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by benzman2 View Post
I recently started playing dominion and was wondering what type of champions are recommended. I have these champions (listed below). I would appreciate it if somebody with some experience in dominion could tell me which ones would be the best.

Ashe
Karthus
Ahri
Kaitlin
Warwic
Soraka
Cho'Gath
Master Yi
Teemo
Tristana
Miss Fortune
Lux
Brand
Viegar
Soraka
of the ones you have the best would be Lux (bot) And Warick Top, early game your be like what the hell is Warick doing in here but Build Attackspeed early and even give him berserkers greaves off the start(in Dominion things chance you dont want a 5v5 build) you need to be able to kill things in Dominion 1v1 and sometimes 2v1 will come up, Warick is perfect for this if you build him more aggresive AD wise his lifestealing will let him take 2 guys on like AD and AP Squishys and 1v1 he will take a tank easy. If you play Warick good your Win more playing with him than Lux

CHO Gath is not built for Dominion IMO you will die in this mode maybe 4 to 5 times if your careful but you can die 10 times, taking the Node is easy late game so if you stay to defend(and you should game can get close 1-0 close) you will die negating Cho's Stacks, truthfully i dont think i even seen Cho in over 120 games played this month 1 time.

smXho

03-05-2013

I love MF alot, personally

Warmeat

03-05-2013

MF is good in the mode if your Comp works for it, example Volibear and Singed are in your group, Cause MF Passive lets her gets around real fast, helps her assit teamates real easy and fast ofcourse her dmg output will pick off anyone trying to kill your tanks.

MrMante

03-05-2013

I rate from 1 to 10

Ashe 7
Karthus 7
Ahri 7
Kaitlin 6
Warwic 6
Soraka 2
Cho'Gath 7
Master Yi 8
Teemo 9