Ban that noob nidalee+all other leavers?

yes 398 50.19%
no 245 30.90%
idc, but your mundo was nice 150 18.92%
Voters: 793. You may not vote on this poll

anyone with +10 leaves in a ranked needs a ban!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RE Bantos

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masonry View Post
if you start a game and don't have atleast 40min to spare in a ranked game don't start one. Play practice matches if you don't have time and want to play lol.

It no fair to people who know how to time manage.

Hmm I have 1hour untill I need to leave for work let me get a game in. Not, oh **** I need to go to school in 15min and I just entered a ranked.
"Hmmm, I have 1 hour until I need to leave for work. Let me get a game in."

*Call from boss. Get your ass to work now, we needz u bro*

Because real life doesn't happen, evar.

GameShaman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carthagee View Post
I like how people are punished for leaving lost games as well.

Games are often more than decided at the 10 minute mark. I'm not wasting my time.
It's not about having a life, it's about respecting the lives of the other players in the game you are playing. If you don't have the time for a complete game, don't play a ranked game. If you play a ranked game, you should complete it.

robinsound

11-01-2010

yessss

CaptainBinkles

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bantos View Post
"Hmmm, I have 1 hour until I need to leave for work. Let me get a game in."

*Call from boss. Get your ass to work now, we needz u bro*

Because real life doesn't happen, evar.
Pavlov's dog. If this happens once whatever. But if you're getting 15 leaves because this has happened 15 times, you should expect it and not start a ranked game within 1 hour of work.

"Life happens"

Bull****. You're just too dumb to learn time management.

warmturtle1434

11-01-2010

wtf is geflohan?

Dreikas

11-01-2010

Get over it , as one guy said some people have lifes and they have some business. Like really? Ban for ever for 10 leaves? You gotta be joking me.

j2QJjm9Q07WRRBRT

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carthagee View Post
I like how people are punished for leaving lost games as well.

Games are often more than decided at the 10 minute mark. I'm not wasting my time.
It's more like:

If you don't know how to manage your time properly, then don't ruin the game for 9 (or 5) other players. Ever.

Wingnut13

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by amcii View Post
10 leaves are too much anyway..any ragequitter should get a instant ban for some days..after 1st leave..

and every leave more days

after the 5th ragequit..account banned 4ever

Go ahead, post that some of those screenshots of your profile where you have hundreds of leaves. Show us all how much of a hypocrite you are.

j2QJjm9Q07WRRBRT

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreikas View Post
Get over it , as one guy said some people have lifes and they have some business. Like really? Ban for ever for 10 leaves? You gotta be joking me.
just think about it. If everyone has this mentality then that means EVERY player would be allowed to have leaver marks without being penalized.

The last number Riot gave for number of accounts was 3,000,000.

So if all 3 million of those players leave 10 times that is 30,000,000 games ruined, if all occurrences were in different matches.

amcii

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakuen View Post
Some people have connection problems. Before I moved into my new flat, I picked up quite a few leaves from my internet service randomly disconnecting. Leave forgiveness doesn't work so kindly, and I bet if I look you up you've got some leaves too. How would you like to lose all of your skins, runes, and champs and start at level 1 again as soon as it hits ten.
when someone says..f*** you all..and then leaves..i doubt its a connection problem