Mac beta wont open

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ramir IV

08-06-2014

I dont know how to make a LoL 2

lawlorjuice

08-27-2014

i tried to do what the link said. i found everything but it still ist working. i also cant re-download everything. there is something seriously wrong.

XiOwNeDiX

08-29-2014

Same problem.

OS X 10.9.4

seanzii

08-29-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brentmeister View Post
WARNING: This bug can manifest if you have a case-sensitive filesystem. We currently have no plans to support a case-senstive filesystem but you can create a case-insenstive virtual drive or partition on your Mac to still enjoy League of Legends!

Can someone experiencing this problem do the following for me?

Right-Click on League of Legends.app and "Show Pacakage Contents".
Naviagate to Contents/LOL/RADS
Delete the folder titled solutions
Navigate to the projects directory.
Delete the folders titled lol_air_client, lol_air_client_config, lol_game_client, lol_game_client_en_us (basically delete everything in /projects except for lol_launcher!)

Open a new finder window and go back to /Applications. Right-click on the League Of Legends.app again but this time select "Compress League Of Legends.app".

This will create League Of Legends.zip. Upload this in the post if possible or post a link to the zip on an upload site such as https://mega.co.nz/

This will hopefully give us a broken install that we can tinker with to get to the exact root cause of this error. Thank you for your time and sorry for any inconvenience this is causing.
Nothing is really working. ive tried almost everything, and i also don't have some of the files i should. i tried posting the zip but it says its to large. and when i go to put League of Legends in the trash to delete it then, a window comes up saying i cant delete League of Legends.
But i was able to copy a report or something, putting it into attachment

Attached Files
File Type: docx League of Legends.doc.docx (127.9 KB, 33 views)

naaats

09-26-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onireaper View Post
Your OS it too old, sry. all evidence points the the fact that it wont work on anything under 10.6

i have yet to see a red post on this (i could have missed it)

but from what i gather this seems to be the case.
mine is 10.9.5 same problem

TripsSea

10-04-2014

HELP!!!
I tried the patch twice, nothing is happening.
LOL still will not open on my macbook.
Do i have to delete the whole app and reinstall it?

Erthrall

10-06-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brentmeister View Post
WARNING: This bug can manifest if you have a case-sensitive filesystem. We currently have no plans to support a case-senstive filesystem but you can create a case-insenstive virtual drive or partition on your Mac to still enjoy League of Legends!

Can someone experiencing this problem do the following for me?

Right-Click on League of Legends.app and "Show Pacakage Contents".
Naviagate to Contents/LOL/RADS
Delete the folder titled solutions
Navigate to the projects directory.
Delete the folders titled lol_air_client, lol_air_client_config, lol_game_client, lol_game_client_en_us (basically delete everything in /projects except for lol_launcher!)

Open a new finder window and go back to /Applications. Right-click on the League Of Legends.app again but this time select "Compress League Of Legends.app".

This will create League Of Legends.zip. Upload this in the post if possible or post a link to the zip on an upload site such as https://mega.co.nz/

This will hopefully give us a broken install that we can tinker with to get to the exact root cause of this error. Thank you for your time and sorry for any inconvenience this is causing.

https://mega.co.nz/#!hFNhmL6J!pRrEOQ...1VJUz6wx8YGgE/