Can we do a little QoL for Shaco?

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DiscworldDeath

Senior Member

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torkable View Post
so shaco needs a buff because you can't 1v2 xin and riven?
The guy you're replying to is not the OP, and doesn't claim Shaco needs buffs, but rather that he "gets shredded late game", though he did engage 1v2 vs two people with hard CC, so I dunno what he was expecting.. especially since on Dominion "getting fed" usually doesn't mean as much of an advantage as on SR, especially if you didn't get to farm bot lane all game long.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Redeemed In Fire

Senior Member

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuseLuffy View Post
People actually have trouble with Shaco on dom?

Buy sweeper
???
win

Shaco has been weak on dom for a while and he was just nerfed, l2p.
http://i.imgur.com/T6qz5tW.gif

Point isn't that he's strong or not, it's that he's a jerk to play against.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Torkable

Senior Member

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscworldDeath View Post
The guy you're replying to is not the OP, and doesn't claim Shaco needs buffs, but rather that he "gets shredded late game", though he did engage 1v2 vs two people with hard CC, so I dunno what he was expecting.. especially since on Dominion "getting fed" usually doesn't mean as much of an advantage as on SR, especially if you didn't get to farm bot lane all game long.
And you don't think that a person replying to a thread asking for shaco fixes/buffs stating that shaco gets shredded late game with an example is not supporting or reinforcing the OP and his request? eh? You think he just felt like sharing a story with no purpose?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DiscworldDeath

Senior Member

03-07-2013

He might be saying Shaco is fine in order to counter those arguing he needs more nerfs.

Regardless, I am leaving open the possibilities. And dunno, I just decided to post what I did rather than "l2R" since you assumed he meant what he did, and more than that attributed it to him as if he were the OP, and all your recent posts on the sub-forum are grade-A ****** material.

:-/

S' not just what you say, but how you say it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Torkable

Senior Member

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscworldDeath View Post
He might be saying Shaco is fine in order to counter those arguing he needs more nerfs.

Regardless, I am leaving open the possibilities. And dunno, I just decided to post what I did rather than "l2R" since you assumed he meant what he did, and more than that attributed it to him as if he were the OP, and all your recent posts on the sub-forum are grade-A ****** material.

:-/

S' not just what you say, but how you say it.
l2read imo


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MuseLuffy

Member

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCIX View Post
http://i.imgur.com/T6qz5tW.gif

Point isn't that he's strong or not, it's that he's a jerk to play against.
That would not have been correct even if i had been replying to the OP you stupid ******. However if you reread the thread and you might see someone crying that Shaco is OP and they want him removed from the game, its a post or 2 above my reply. Is it becoming clearer too you now? Moron.

The link is ironic in that you missed, not only the point of my post but the point of the entire thread, how autistic are you?

QoL = Quality of life and the OP has nothing to do with him being a jerk to play against but rather they want some of his game play mechanics improved. Can you even read?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Redeemed In Fire

Senior Member

03-08-2013

I like how thoroughly he shoots himself in the foot with his own posts, i think.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MuseLuffy

Member

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCIX View Post
I like how thoroughly he shoots himself in the foot with his own posts, i think.
You think wrong moron. Point out how I have done so, by all means, it should be easy to refute my points, you think.

I think you have downs and cannot read, I think.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Redeemed In Fire

Senior Member

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuseLuffy View Post
You think wrong moron. Point out how I have done so, by all means, it should be easy to refute my points, you think.

I think you have downs and cannot read, I think.
I would, except you were too busy frothing at the mouth with pretentious insults to actually make an understandable point.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MuseLuffy

Member

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaIfhearted View Post
Why the hell is this in the Dominion forums?

And I'd rather see Shaco removed from the game entirely, alongside Teemo and a few others.
**** that champion.
and

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genericke
Can we make some harshness of life changes instead?

Like, Shaco's blink is now a dash.
To maintain the illusion with his clone, he also takes increased damage while dealing reduced damage.

I don't see anything wrong with this.
and here's my post:

Quote:
People actually have trouble with Shaco on dom?

Buy sweeper
???
win

Shaco has been weak on dom for a while and he was just nerfed, l2p.
I cannot make it simpler for you, if you still don't get it, you have a sub 50 IQ and your extra chromosome is showing.

Balls in your court moron, tell me how "I missed the point" or you are a complete and total ****ing idiot and it is in fact you who missed the point.


123