Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Infinity Gem + Seeker's Chestplate [Item Concepts]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The5lacker

03-04-2013

Something I've noticed is that, well, the Mana Manipulator, despite being the only Aura item available at the start of the game and granting some unique perks to certain support/carry pairs early game, only builds into one thing, which isn't even that good for a lot of supports. Sure, Shard of True Ice isn't a bad item, but I rarely find myself building it because of its lack of late-game potency. To this end, I've got a pair of item concepts which build out of the Mana Manipulator and grant both potent end-game perks and help justify an early purchase of such a helpful item.

- Infinity Gem
- Philosopher's Stone (700g) + Mana Manipulator (400g) + Emblem of Valor (650g) + (250g) = 2000g
+ 10 Health regen per 5 seconds
+ 10 Mana regen per 5 seconds
+ 25 Armor
- Unique Aura - Infinity Well - Grants nearby allies 10 bonus Hp5 and 10 bonus Mp5 (1100 range)
- Unique Passive - Transmute - Gain +5 gold per 10 seconds.

- Seeker's Chestplate
- Mana Manipulator (400g) + Seeker's Armguard (1160g) + Kindlegem (850g) + (850g) = 3260g
+ 30 Ability Power
+ 50 Armor
+ 350 Health
+ 15% Cooldown Reduction
- Unique Aura - Seeker's Strength - Grants nearby allies 10 bonus Mp5 and 30 bonus AP (1100 range)

The5lacker

03-05-2013

Bumpin'

Munkey20

03-05-2013

bump for agreeance

The5lacker

03-05-2013

Quote:
Munkey20:
bump for agreeance

Come on man, at least give some feedback.

Munkey20

03-05-2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s78Nouo28FU

I think MM needs more stuff to build into because it is a nice item for poke lanes on bot that doesn't get used because it doesn't build into much and late game doesn't offer a whole lot to the team besides the nice active on the shard. I think they need to put in another option or two to make it a more worthwhile purchase.

The5lacker

03-06-2013

Bumpin'

The5lacker

03-07-2013

Bumpin'

The5lacker

03-08-2013

Bumpin'

The5lacker

03-12-2013

Bumpin'

Death By A Bunny

03-12-2013

Quote:
The5lacker:
Something I've noticed is that, well, the Mana Manipulator, despite being the only Aura item available at the start of the game and granting some unique perks to certain support/carry pairs early game, only builds into one thing, which isn't even that good for a lot of supports. Sure, Shard of True Ice isn't a bad item, but I rarely find myself building it because of its lack of late-game potency. To this end, I've got a pair of item concepts which build out of the Mana Manipulator and grant both potent end-game perks and help justify an early purchase of such a helpful item.

- Infinity Gem
- Philosopher's Stone (700g) + Mana Manipulator (400g) + Emblem of Valor (650g) + (250g) = 2000g
+ 5 Health regen per 5 seconds
+ 5 Mana regen per 5 seconds
+ 25 Armor
- Unique Aura - Infinity Well - Grants nearby allies 10 bonus Hp5 and 10 bonus Mp5 (1100 range)
- Unique Passive - Transmute - Gain +5 gold per 10 seconds.

- Seeker's Chestplate
- Mana Manipulator (400g) + Seeker's Armguard (1160g) + Kindlegem (850g) + (850g) = 3260g
+ 30 Ability Power
+ 50 Armor
+ 350 Health
+ 15% Cooldown Reduction
- Unique Aura - Seeker's Strength - Grants nearby allies 10 bonus Mp5 and 30 bonus AP (1100 range)

Yet another pair of solid items. Personally as a support I hardly even use the mana manipulator and rely on the restoration of Eleisa's Miracle and Shurelya's Reverie, so it would definitely be nice to have more options, especially aura type of support items because lets face it, Runic Bulwark is the only buff aura people build these days.

I would love to see these items in the game, they could really give supports more options in the early-mid game.