Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Issues with smart pinging, and middle mouse scrolling

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

negativez

Recruiter

03-04-2013

Not sure if anyone else is having this problem but whenever I hold option, then try to ping, any sort of mouse movement will sent the cursor to the end of the screen, and I can't pull it off of the edge of the screen. Anyone else having this problem or can shed some light.

Also, when I try to middle mouse scroll, basically the same thing happens, the camera moves to one end of the map and I am unable to control it properly.

Edit: Heres a larger screenshot so its easier to see. http://i.imgur.com/jIjC8KW.jpg

Sa1yan

04-21-2013

Bump, I also have this problem...

KTguts

04-21-2013

sensitive mouse? haha

GamerFatale

04-28-2013

me too. Also FPS performance is very poor.
I use Ubuntu 13.04, but i have the same problems with ubuntu 12.10

node

04-29-2013

Same issue with me recently.

BrettFavresEgo

04-30-2013

The issue with your smart pinging has to do with mouse acceleration being turned off. For example, I use SmoothMouse and when I turn it off (thus turning back on the Mac mouse acceleration), my smart pinging works.