Akali is too squishy for 3 v 3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Troy L Jenkins

03-04-2013

I've recently see akali in "god teir" on sams list. she always (i thought) was too squshy for 3 v 3 in that, shed get a kill, then die right after.

I assume there is some sort of more "tanky" way to build / play her in 3 v 3?

Gunblade, Crystal cepter, Cap, Lichbane, Voidstaff , Cap <other stuff> is the usual build right?

in 3 v 3 do you throw in something like a frozen malet or some other tank item?

Troy L Jenkins

03-05-2013

At least that WAS what i was told in days past, perhaps that was incorrect thinking.

Jazman84

03-07-2013

Get a bruiser to peel for you and you are golden.

Lord Marrowgar

03-07-2013

Akali isn't good in 3's imo. She's countered by a 1250g item, and a 250g oracles...idk, i've yet to see an akali nerdstomp in 3s like they do 5s

BaBeeQ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2013

Imo akali isnt tier "God" she is however is a viable pick. Akali isn't a bruiser but an assassin. Your also saying you die after you get a kill just use her set up a little better throw shroud down and also ulti minnions/champion to juke and get away.

Exotic3s

03-08-2013

Yeah so is Teemo -__________-

AK47WOLF

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy Spiral View Post
Akali is too squishy for 3 v 3
Hrm...

Sam

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaBeeQ View Post
Imo akali isnt tier "God" she is however is a viable pick. Akali isn't a bruiser but an assassin. Your also saying you die after you get a kill just use her set up a little better throw shroud down and also ulti minnions/champion to juke and get away.
^ This. +1

Sam

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy Spiral View Post
I've recently see akali in "god teir" on sams list. she always (i thought) was too squshy for 3 v 3 in that, shed get a kill, then die right after.

I assume there is some sort of more "tanky" way to build / play her in 3 v 3?

Gunblade, Crystal cepter, Cap, Lichbane, Voidstaff , Cap <other stuff> is the usual build right?

in 3 v 3 do you throw in something like a frozen malet or some other tank item?
You need to understand she is an assassin and not a sustainable damage output, she burst damage and gets out. If you are staying in the mist of the battle of course you'll get destroyed.

Do not shroud as an initiation, but shroud when you go into them, so you get extra armor/MR against them.

iTz WaffleS v2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-10-2013

My friends and I just played a game earlier, our team was Katarina, akali volibear and we dominated