proper way to build jax for 3 v 3?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Troy L Jenkins

03-04-2013

I'm sure there are many different paths, but what would be the "generic" build ?

boots > dorians > lifesteal part of gunblade > grez > ryjals > finish gunblade > ?

PurpleURP

03-12-2013

9/21/0 ad masteries
i go boots long sword > lantern > phage > boots 2 > frozen mallet > botrk
if you go 21/9/0 and rush a botrk you are just going to get focused and die before you do damage.

Goggris

03-12-2013

I think I'd still go 21/9/0, but definitely do not rush BOTRK. It is attempting to counter health when the opponent hasn't stacked it yet, and it makes you squishy as hell to spend that much for not a single defensive stat. I think an early dorans wouldn't hurt either.

PermaFriedRice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-12-2013

dorans*

PurpleURP

03-12-2013

21/9 jax beats every 9/21 jax early game, but in ranked if you get focused you wont be able to tank the damage if you arent way way fed. since there are no mirrors in ranked, 9/21 is better for game long power.

xflyp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-12-2013

21/9/0 start boots dagger 2 hp pots, build botrk asap, then tri force, then build to counter their team