Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

the proper way to build xin for 3 v 3?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Troy L Jenkins

03-04-2013

Could somone give me the nickle tour on how to build xin for 3 v 3? I'm sure there are multiple ways, but assuming jungle... whats my build path?

opcow

03-04-2013

Starting with boots, long sword and pots, I go grez's then frozen mallet. I choose my boot upgrade depending on situation, either berserker grieves or ninja tabi. I max E and W together with a point in q for utility. My xin record isn't so great tho. Still learning to play him myself. Seems like the best thing to do is try to do as much damage as you can before they escape or get you focused down.

Troy L Jenkins

03-04-2013

dont you want to boost his attack speed asap?

opcow

03-04-2013

I could see that, I was thinking of the slow that frozen mallet provides. Hopefully someone more experienced pops by, because I'd be interested to see what they have to say.

Wodenedow

03-04-2013

Quote:
Troy Spiral:
Could somone give me the nickle tour on how to build xin for 3 v 3? I'm sure there are multiple ways, but assuming jungle... whats my build path?

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3113641&highlight=xin

7th (?) post down by AndersMMO.

Gwyth

03-04-2013

I wanna thow it out there that I was the one who started that thread Wodenedow linked and I've had good luck with it.

My only advice is that depending on who you're up against it's simply not enough damage. It's just not. I've gone to Hydra or Blade of the Forgotten King or even IE to try and keep up damage wise. I honestly haven't had a solution I like exactly, but I thought I'd offer my experiences.

Boo

03-04-2013

wriggles > merc/tabis > botrk

i would then just build randuins either after botrk or inbetween it, if you are vsing a high ad comp.

Troy L Jenkins

03-04-2013

interesting reading, although im still at a loss why the suggestions from the big guys doesnt include AS items, seems like xins bread & butter is AS. What am i missing?

ZOMGTURTLE

03-04-2013

Xin has an AS steroid on a fairly low cooldown, and his 3 talon is an auto-attack reset, which means he scales much better with damage. AS is nice, but not top priority.

opcow

03-05-2013

Thanks for the links and replies. When I was getting smacked down by Xin on SR it always seemed to me like he was a burst damage kind o guy. Although the lifesteal/AS builds seem pretty fierce on TT. In what situations would you lean one way or the other? Or should you leave the AS to Trynd?