Lira Eturnam tune of Seasons

1234511 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bararuku

03-04-2013

Lira, Eternam tune of Seasons
Weapon: Violin

Lore:
Lira was born on the hillsides of Ionia closer to the hidden camps of Noxian soldiers, where her parents raised her in a log cottage on the forest side of the mountain. There, her parents taught her how to live with nature and respect the gifts they received from the mother of the forest. As she grew, she had a mystical aura about her; she could her voices of plants, riverbeds, even the gentle whisper of wind as it floated by. When Lira was five she unexpectedly disappeared into the wood for several days on end. There was no sign of her until early one morning when the morning glories were in full bloom. Astonished that she had returned to them after they had given up hope, her parents savored their prodigal daughter's miraculous return and listened intently as Lira told tales about Mother Nature and her many adventures through the forest. A few years later on her eighth birthday her father left for a nearby village for supplies and came back with a special gift for Lira. It was a chestnut violin. The precious instrument was carefully varnished so that its gleam was as soft as the glowing smile that inched across her face. "I love you daddy"exclaimed Lira as she hugged her father around the neck and jubilantly set off into the forest to experiment with her precious present. Little did she know that these were the last words she would speak to her father. Excitedly, she wandered through the forest playing her new gift, savoring each awkward strum as it vibrated around her in awe. Returning home as the sun began to set, Lira was greeted by a grisly sight. There, in the charred remains of her house, the bodies of her loving parents laid, gashed and soaked in blood. Her anguished scream echoed throughout the forest, shattering the tranquil silence of the calm country. It was well after nightfall when a wandering traveler discovered the tragic scene, discovering Lira next to her parents bodies asleep from exhaustion. The traveler took Lira to an adoption house where they left her with a letter of apology and condolences.

Lira kept silent while she was at the adoption house with two exceptions: the great oak tree just outside the house, and a young girl named Sona. By the time she was thirteen, Lira became jealous of Sona's unique skills as a musician and longed for the violin her father had given her on that fated day that felt so long ago. When Sona was adopted by Lestara Buvelle she started to cause trouble for the caretaker and was eventually thrown out do to the massive trouble she brought back to the house at fifteenth year's old. She went back to what remains of her old home and searched for the violin her father had given her, but her search ended in despair when she had discovered it near a tree shattered in pieces. She stayed in the forest five years after her discovery of the broken violin, listening to the voices of the forest as a way to survive. All the time, Lira traveled the expansive forest in search of any signs that might lead her to the monsters that destroyed her home. After many nightmares of her parents faces, the woods guided her to a mystical forest that she was unfamiliar. After what seemed like an eternity, she stumbled upon a small grove where a little cottage stood, a woman standing in the doorway. Lira pleaded for her help, and the woman spoke to her in soft and kind words, saying, "I will help you, poor child, but only if you give me something in return." Lira chose to give up her mortality, and, in turn, received a brand new chestnut violin. Shocked, Lira gasped in awe as she saw it. It was the very same violin her father had given her years ago. With tears streaming down her face, Lira flung herself into Mother Nature's arms and hugged her, pledging allegiance to Mother Nature from then on. Teaching Lira the ancient magic of the seasons, she stayed with her for an entire year. On her twenty-first birthday, Mother Nature sent her off to Demacia to discover her own path in this world. Persistently, she searched for her rival Sona and those responsible for her parents' murder, listening to the whispers of nature all the way. Eventually, Lira found herself at the footsteps to the Institute of war, where she joined the League of Legends. Now, she fights for her parent's honor on the Fields of Justice against her arch-rival Sona, clinging to the hope of one day bringing her parents' murderers to justice.

Damage 42 (+3/ per level)
Health 355 (+74 / per level)
Mana 205 (+47 / per level)
Move Speed 335
Armor 10 (+2.8 / per level)
Spell Block 30 (+0 / per level)
Health Regen 5 (+0.50 / per level)
Mana Regen 6 (+0.70 / per level)
Attributes: Ranged, Support

Passive Upbeat:
When Lira's health falls below 30% of maximum health, all her abilities do 30% more damage.
Abilities

(Q) Winter's Wish:
Lira streaks a not on her violin creating frost on the ground in a target area dealing 45/55/65/75 magic damage slowing enemy units by 5% while inside the area.
Upgrade to ulti:
Lira streaks a heavy note creating frost on targeted area dealing 95/130/175/220, then explodes again dealing magic damage equal 2% of enemy units maximum health, snaring them for 1.5 seconds.
- Cost: 12/16/18/20/22 mana
-Ult Cost: 120/180/240
- Cooldown: 9/8.5/8/7.5/7 seconds
- Ult Cooldown: 140/175/200
- Range: 640

(W) Spring Storm:
Lira plays from her violin creating a rain cloud over a targeted area dealing 30/60/105/150/195 (+0.6) magic damage for 3 seconds.
Upgrade to ult:
Lira plays from her violin creating a rain cloud that deals 30/60/105/150/195 (+0.6) magic damage for 3 seconds. Allies who are in that targeted area gain health equal to the amount of damage done to enemy unites.
- Cooldown: 9.5/9/8.5/8/7.5/ seconds
- Ult Cooldown: 70/140/210
- Range of Knockback: 400
- Range: 700
- Cost : 60/75/80/95/105
- Ult Cost: 140/175/200
[/B]
(E) Heat Stroke:
Lira whips a string from her violin in a straight line damaging all enemy units hit, dealing 60/65/70/75 magic damage.
Upgrade to Ult:
Lira whips a fire hot string from her violin in a straight line damaging all enemy units hit, dealing 250/300/350 magic damage. This ability has maximum of three charges and charge time is 12 seconds.
- Cost: 60/65/70/75/80 mana
-Ult Cost: 175/200/275
- Cooldown: 24/20/18/16/14 seconds
- Range:400

(R) Autume's Wind:
Lira swings her violin that makes a gale of wind that pushes back enemy champions dealing 10/20/30/40 magic damage.
Upgrade to Ult:
Lira's violin grows as she swings creating a howling wind that pushes back enemy champions, fearing them for 1.5 seconds.
- Cost: 65/70/85/90 mana
-Ult Cost: 95/155/215
- Cooldown: 30/40/50/60 seconds
-Ult Cooldown: 145/195/245
- Range: 650

Emotes:
On champ select:

You think you can handle nature?
-T/
Oh I like that tree. That is a very nice tree.
Feel the music tremble!
Smashing! (The compliment)
J/(not good with jokes...)
Hahaha, that tree just told me you smell.
Movement:
- Tremble like leaves on the wind.
- Taste the bitterness of the ground.
- Dance like shimmering water.
Ulti: Mix of emotions of Violin playing.
Q: Harsh note
W: Energetic lively tone
Artwork Progression[link is ability icons]
Artist's contributed:
nfouque- Art and ability icons, http://nfouque.deviantart.com/
3D model By: Aris Dragonis, (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJV0Pa8lMk8)

Attached Images
File Type: jpg lira__eturnam_tune_of_seasons_by_maximus56-d67ng2c.jpg (160.1 KB, 94 views)
File Type: jpg lira__devil_crossroad_by_maximus56-d67ngkt.jpg (170.8 KB, 71 views)

Bararuku

03-05-2013

So getting in depth with Lira's abilities.

Q- Max this first if you want more protection on you're lanning partner. This shield is a good counter to any support with a stun or silence effects, Soraka, Morgana, Taric, Fiddlesticks, and ect. This shield is great against kill lanes because of the double sided shield, protecting against ad and ap, so if there is a need for more protection max this skill first.

W-Max this first if you want early lane dominates, with support Lira you are allowed to poke and run or use it as a disengage. Its a good ability for cc against, nunu, Rammus, Miss Fortune, Janna, and any ult that channels. Good thing to grab first if you are afraid of getting ganked.

E-Max this second if you went with early lane dominates or if you need to limit the mobility of other champions like Garen. But use this ability to focuse priority targets or as a means to disengage farther from a team fight if something goes wrong.

R- Still working on ult in general, will update when ult is satisfactory.

So basic rundown, W+E This combination is a great way to punish over extending enemies that are close to tower. Coming up from behind Lira initiates with her W kicking that target to a wall closer to tower, putting this fight already in you're favor and then E to slow that target while they have less MR and armor. Being able to force a fight under tower is one of Lira's greatest abilities as a lane bully to break tanky supports while keeping control of the fight from a distance and up close while countering enemy cc with her shield.

Depending on if the current ult stays the same she will be a support champion that will be able to lock down enemies and dealing great amounts of damage over time. While being able to support you're team in multiple ways.

Bararuku

03-06-2013

So I found an Artist who is working on a sketch of Lira right now and you can view they're gallery on Deviantart with the link below. So the artwork probably wont be finished until next week or so depending on how soon the artist can get to my request so hopefully we'll have a visual of Lira by next Tuesday or Wednesday

nfouque Profile

Bararuku

03-07-2013

I updated her abilities with a little more explanation tweaking some of the times and conditions.

Gavin Nightfrost

03-07-2013

I really really really like this idea.
I think another Champ that plays an instrument as their weapon would be really cool, and I really like the idea of the violin being her instrument because of how many variations the instrument itself sounds.
And if you really think about how a lot of orchestras play the violin, you can play it really really slowly, or extremely quickly, so that would be really cool to see in game. Very original concept I think!

Bararuku

03-07-2013

Thank you so much for you're comment. When I first started this champion I thought another support was not needed because of all the once that Riot has so far, but this particular champion was just to good to pass up on making. Hopefully in the next few days I can post a sketch of her at the latest the end of next week, I haven't heard anything yet from the artist so they're probably busy with other commission's at the moment.

LeVentNoir

03-07-2013

Quote:
Passive Upbeat:
Every third abilities cool down is reduced by 15%.
Active passive, awesome idea.

Quote:
(Q) Tune of Summer:
Lira play's her violin with a vibrant tune that gives allied champion's a defensive shield blocking physical damage for 5 seconds absorbing 100/123/132/141/150 base damage and 12/23/32/45/53. After 5 seconds if the shield is still up the selected champion is given health based on how much damage was absorbed times a third of her ability power.
- Cost: 50/55/60/65/70 mana
- Cooldown: 7/6.5/6/5.5/5 seconds
- Range: 650
Plus 12/23/32/45/53 what? If the sheild absorbed 100 damage, and I have 300AP, does that mean they are healed for 10,000 HP? Numbers are off. Also, constant sheild is a bad thing.

Quote:
(W) Dance of Spring:
Lira dances while she play's her violin energetically raising her movement speed by 9.5 points for 5 seconds. Passive: Allied champions around her gain 10/15/20/25/30 points of magic resistance for 5 seconds.
- Cost: 30/35/40/45/50 mana
- Cooldown: 5/4.5/4/3.5/3 seconds
- Range: 500
I Hope you mean 9.5% rather than points. Also, steroids with CD's shorter than their duration are silly. How does the passive have a duration?

Quote:
(E) Voice of Fall:
Lira whisper's a sad tune that slows enemy champions for 5 seconds dealing 6/12/18/24/30 (+0.1) points of magic damage each second for 3 seconds. Passive: Allied champions gain 5 points of health every 2 seconds
- Cost: 60/65/70/75/80 mana
- Cooldown: 6/5.5/5/4.5/4 seconds
- Range:400
90+0.3AP is a pathetic amount of damage. Ramp it up. How much slow?

Quote:
(R) Seasons Passion:
Lira pours her soul into one final performance to allied champions for 30 seconds, if the selected champion dies while she preforms for the selected champion they are revived giving 600/850/1100 (+2) points of Health also giving magic resistance, and armor equal to half of the selected champions attack and ability power.
- Cost: 100/165/220 mana
- Cooldown: 16/10/7 seconds
- Range: 900
Should be % of max HP rather than base numbers. Cooldown should be way longer than SEVEN seconds. Look, I can keep an entire team near unkillable with this, It's pretty much the most broken thing I've seen. Min cooldown should be 60 seconds, max duration should be 5 seconds, not 30.

Bararuku

03-07-2013

I'm not sure what her slow for her E should be, what do you suggest? Also the her shield would mean you get the amount it absorbed. Im not sure how to give a shield health or say it in a way were the shield would last until it hits this much damage and if it was still standing after the amount of time has passed gives the amount of damage dealt to the shield to the champion as health.

LeVentNoir

03-07-2013

Just removing the healing from the shield. You cannot articulate what you want it to do, and it seems silly anyway.

Bararuku

03-07-2013

Updated her abilities to you're suggestions, is the slow on her E to long? to short?

1234511 ... 14