Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Kyra - The Punisher

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sephïroth

03-04-2013

Edit1:Changed ultimate and Q. Also lowered passive damage reduction, seemed a little high.

Okay, so this spawned off my making a simple comment about needing more chicks with Scythes, it got a little bit of hype and now I've been thinking about it and thought I would elaborate my thoughts on what she could be.

Disclaimer: THIS IS A VERY ROUGH COPY and I'd like to polish and change things that may be unbalanced. ANY ideas you have I'd love to hear, feedback is so key in developing anything.

Kyra's story is of a girl who was deprived of everything as a child. She was brought up in the darkest depths of the Twisted Tree line, having little memory of her parents. She has glimpses, and flashbacks from time to time, but from the age of 12 she only remembers waking up alone in the jungle, with her Scythe at hand. While she remembers the essentials of survival, she has no memories of her past.

As she grew, she became well known throughout the forest, and feared by those who did not understand her, and loves by those that did. She became enamored with bright colors, and takes delight in everything that seems childish to most, despite her tough upbringing. Its when she feels the presence of danger that her childish tendencies fade and her survival instincts kick in. Once she feels threatened, you better watch out.

Kyra has now grown, and among the forest is known as the protector. Though, recent events have threatened the jungle and those who have come accross her have referred to her as The Punisher. She's been destroying any that set foot into the jungle wishing harm upon it.

Kyra loves her kindred nature friends, but still has a heavy heart and feels lonely most of the time. She feels like she is missing something. This is why Kyra feels the need to join into The League, and hopefully with show of her skills.... she just may.

{Passive} Each second Kyra is hinderded she takes 10% Less damage. Maximum 40% Reduction. This includes stuns, knockups, taunts, charms, and fears.

Q - > Kyra digs her scythe into the ground, shoveling dirt into enemies eyes infront of her, either blinding enemies in a cone in front of her for .5s/.75s/1s/1.25s/1.5s and dealing (30/40/55/70/90 + %30 AD + 40% AP) or tripping foes beneath the dirt for .75s and dealing the same amount of damage.

W - > Active: Kyra's scythe is lined with poison, dealing additional magic damage over 3s for each auto attack for 4 seconds. Each attack slows each target it hits by 20%/25%/30%/35%/40%. MAGIC DAMAGE ON HIT: 20 / 30 / 45 / 60 / 75 (+30% AD + 40% AP) over 2 seconds.
Passive: Kyra's auto attacks splash, dealing ½ damage to surrounding units. Does apply on hit effects(Does not apply Tiamat/Ravenous Hydra).

E - > Kyra takes her sythe and jabs it into the ground pulling her into the air and jumping forward. This ability can be stacked up to two times. Kyra gains another stack every 16/13/10/8/6 seconds. If it hits a champion it does PHYSICAL DAMAGE: 5 / 20 / 35 / 50 / 65 (x.3 AD)

R - > Kyra takes her scythe and swirls unloading all the poison within in a large plume of poison slowing all foes in its path by 10/20/30% and eating through their armor reducing their armor/magic resist by 20%/30%/40% For 12 seconds. Deals 300 / 450 / 650 (x80% AP, 40% AD) to all champions hit over the 12s.

All of the ratios are kind of random at this point, if maybe I get someone better with numbers to help me I'd love to change it to make it more balanced.

I may decide to continue on the Lore if I get good feedback, also I always welcome your ideas/criticisms as they are how you make good ideas great. I'm more a visual deviant than a descriptive deviant.

Here's the original post that spawned this thought. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3165060

BizBangDERP

03-04-2013

It has some unique ideas. I kind of like it.

Reimie2

03-05-2013

Ratios seem a bit off, I like the picture a lot though. Did you draw that?

Footie 117

Recruiter

03-05-2013

Sounds pretty good but i think her skills need a kind of theme to it yours are kind of random....
boomerange scythe flameing scythe how do they tie together? other than that it sounds like she could be a ton of fun and that passive is rediculous lol

Sephïroth

03-05-2013

Quote:
Footie 117:
Sounds pretty good but i think her skills need a kind of theme to it yours are kind of random....
boomerange scythe flameing scythe how do they tie together? other than that it sounds like she could be a ton of fun and that passive is rediculous lol

Thanks, I changed it around a little bit. Maybe you could give me some ideas of your own?

I understand the passive may need tweaking, but the idea is she gets stronger the more you push her and endanger her.

No Reimie, its a random image from the internet.

Reimie2

03-06-2013

Bummer. I like the colors, do you know who the artist is?

Sephïroth

03-07-2013

No clue.

SephirothWontDie

Recruiter

03-07-2013

1) Sephiroth ftw! :P

2) on to the concept. its interesting, and i like it. though, you will have to insert base damage for abilities. if knew what the base damage was(the damage before ad or ap ratios are taken into account) for the abilities, i would have better judgement about how balanced she is. you can always use other champ stats(which can be found under game info or the league wiki) as a reference.

Sephïroth

03-08-2013

Thanks Seph, appreciate the feedback, and I've done what you said.

Also, koodos for saying I won't die with your name.

Cynicatt

Recruiter

03-09-2013

Grows up in depths of evil forest.
Is a rainbow.