Kassadin runes?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

behindyoufool1

11-01-2010

I just got kassadin, having a lot of fun with him. What runes should i get? going to build a rune page specifically just for kassadin but ive got no idea what runes to use.

Savez

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2010

The same as 90% of casters.

Red: MPen
Yellow: mp5 per lvl
Blue: Ap per lvl
Quints: AP flat

I hope that you play kass with clarity ignite and you don't build those useless archangel's and RoA. Otherwise change champion...

VvlJbKLuRTmQ2kRT

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savez View Post

I hope that you play kass with clarity ignite and you don't build those useless archangel's and RoA. Otherwise change champion...
Archangels is a bad idea early-game, but tear of goddess is essential for him.

corona009

11-01-2010

red: magic pen
yellow: per level mpregen
blue: per level ap

quint: flat ap

corona009

11-01-2010

Quote:

teleport/flash is better. archangels and roa should be your first items.

Mayhem

Senior Recruiter

11-01-2010

MPen Early Game then steamroll.

behindyoufool1

11-01-2010

ive been using http://leaguecraft.com/strategies/gu...kassadin.xhtml except ive been skipping mejais until i get more confident with him. I just didnt agree with the runes which is why i asked. Thanks for the input guys.

hydrogencar

11-01-2010

Quote:

Out of curiosity, what on earth do you build?

caution

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by behindyoufool View Post
ive been using http://leaguecraft.com/strategies/gu...kassadin.xhtml except ive been skipping mejais until i get more confident with him. I just didnt agree with the runes which is why i asked. Thanks for the input guys.
Mejai is a staple on kass, if you can build some stacks early, which isnt that hard since he has such great nuking/ganking potential + escapes he can snowball really fast and almost 2 shot squishies.

I'm using mpen reds, mana seals, ap per lvl glyphs, and current 1 move speed quint(i plan to get more but i need IP for leblanc) and 2 hp quints for some extra hp early on.

VTecJustKikdInYo

11-01-2010

For blues, CDs or APs are fine, and for Quints I honestly recommend MS/AP. MS are great seeing as he has a built-in blink that extra speed is fine. AP flat isn't bad either.
I take heal and ignite. Yes, heal. It's saved my ass countless times, and it's the ultimate baiting spell. Ignite is for early game, but if needed you can exchange that for teleport/cleanse/w.e you need.