Playing to abuse OP things until they get nerfed is the norm now

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

War1eader

03-04-2013

http://www.reignofgaming.net/blogs/h...hey-get-nerfed

I hope someone else finds this as amusing as I do, please enjoy!

Torkable

03-04-2013

One gigantic qq post that I'm supposed to consider not a qq post because it has paragraph headers. Welcome to the moba genre everyone, its never balanced, never has been.

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2013

I stopped reading at "By Hashinshin"

Jk, I read the "article", if you can call it that. It's nothing but a long rant with very little to back up what he is saying, which Hashinshin is notorious for. He is also really bad at judging balance as he was complaining that Bruisers, the only champs he plays, were getting nerfed into the ground with all of the Season 3 changes and then bruisers became the biggest issue of Season 3. Much of what Hashinshin says should just be ignored.

SirLucious LftFt

03-04-2013

what ur talking about in the title happens in every pvp game to at least some extent. If there is a "best" people with go for it. If there is a "best" and "easy" people will go for it and stay there until it is changed. Even in MMOs people literally level a new toon to max level to be the new OP toon. Why wouldnt people simply buy a champ in this to do it.

notice just about any game makes new mechanics OP at first then tones them down. Its just how games that need constant balancing work.
tis pvp in any game.

Redeemed In Fire

03-04-2013

I play Vi because she's fun, TYVM. Sad she'll get nerfed in all the wrong ways, I'm sure.

And Hashinshin I've found has some good points but he rants entirely too much and jumps to conclusions far too easily as far as balance goes.

Bma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2013

To be fair blade is OP, and it's league of blade right now at high (all?) elos.

Every single ad carry rushes it, and a large number of popular junglers and top laners can reasonably fit the item into their build.

Redeemed In Fire

03-04-2013

I find it weird that it's an autoattacker item with an active for assassins, mostly.

Genericke

03-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyx87 View Post
I stopped reading at "By Hashinshin"

Jk, I read the "article", if you can call it that. It's nothing but a long rant with very little to back up what he is saying, which Hashinshin is notorious for. He is also really bad at judging balance as he was complaining that Bruisers, the only champs he plays, were getting nerfed into the ground with all of the Season 3 changes and then bruisers became the biggest issue of Season 3. Much of what Hashinshin says should just be ignored.
I remember him complaining that bruisers lacked itemization in S2.

Nyx87

03-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bma View Post
To be fair blade is OP, and it's league of blade right now at high (all?) elos.

Every single ad carry rushes it, and a large number of popular junglers and top laners can reasonably fit the item into their build.
This I agree on very much. I think it's a bad product of an overreaction by Riot to the "League of Health Stacking". I'm hoping that it will be toned down quite a bit, as everything on it is just bonkers.

DiscworldDeath

03-04-2013

Hashinshin wants to play AD Casters, and considers Atma's bad.

And yeah, he's very polemic, except he has nothing by polemics to back them up.