Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Stuck at 99%

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JenNisis

03-04-2013

After I downloaded the game I let it patch and it stuck at 99%. I leaves my mac for about an hour and it still at 99%. Anyone know how to fix this help my please.

sciyth

03-04-2013

assuming the client still hasn't patched close the program and restart. If i recall correctly it should start off patching at the file it left off at.

Ragzeal

Recruiter

03-04-2013

Nope tried that 5 times , it resumes at 33% not at 99%

Ragzeal

Recruiter

03-04-2013

Whats weird is I get errors with both the riot and ilol client around the same final marker.

crumcake

03-04-2013

Same thing has been happening to me since like thursday. many people are experiencing this and riot has done nothing to help. i have uninstalled, repaired, blah blah....

sciyth

03-05-2013

It's a large file. I was going through some other threads and for some people it finished after a few hours for others they had to close it and restart it.

ThunderDome562

03-06-2013

bump

smashlie

03-09-2013

Same here except mine says update failure

Mac OS X Version 10.6.8

Update Failure:
"Unspecified error occurred. Please check the logs for more information."

HELP PLEASE!