Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

is vayne op?

Absolutly 201 32.9%
A little 182 29.79%
Not really 138 22.59%
Not at all! 90 14.73%
Voters 611 .

is vayne op?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

youbiquity

09-28-2014

Vayne is situationally very strong but not op in general. She has seen pro play recently as a counter to heavy tanks such as maokai and I think against a tanky low damage team she is a good choice. However, her short range and weak early mid game mean that unless you make big plays early you will not win against a competent opponent. The argument "i had 3544435 armor and 4539056534 health but she still killed me she is op" demonstrates a lack of understanding of Vayne's kit and her potential. She is great at shredding tanks but needs to get very close (for an adc-compare her to tris or kog or jinx or cait) to do so. This makes her easy to focus. You should win lane hard against a vayne by abusing her low range and trading potential early. Someone like lucian or corki can end the game early mid game before vayne becomes strong. However, vayne will be better late game. If you let vayne get to late game you will lose and it isn't because she is op-it's because you fked up and didn't punish her early/mid game.

NuSix3

09-28-2014

She might be the worst character in the game whenever I'm playing her, tbh.

The Cool Persian

10-05-2014

Nerf Kha'zix but keep Vayne (-_-) WHY U DO DIS!