Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why no Blade of the Ruined King in Dom?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Infirc

03-04-2013

it doesn't exist Dominion to not give bruisers far more unneccessary power however as someone above me stated a ranged only version wouldn't hurt since sr is already showing that some bruisers can get it and warmogs/hp together andthen a real real cost-effective free stat nightmares and AD carries need help here.of cr.
That and i'm tired of retyping so i'm gonna troll some posts with unretyped opinions courtesy of crappy laptop

A Slime Appears

03-04-2013

BORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORK

Here is a tip, with a BORK behind it!

Warmeat

03-05-2013

Quote:
Eloquid:
Dom needs botrk. Adc's need all the help they can get here. Isn't that class that it helps the most?
I dont find i need any help as a ADC In dominion after just building the Sanguine Blade people die easy, if you wanna solo a bruiser as a ADC save 7800 IP and buy Quinn, E auto auto Q(when close)(blind)E Auto Auto,Q ,E ,Darius or Jarven are dead by then.Heck if your Lazy turn into valor and just straight up Melee them down while applying Blind asap. If you dont buy Sanguine blade first you as good as dead before you can kill them you need the livestealing and healing from the blade to stay higher health thru the fight and better sustainabilty thats the key to ADC in Dominion Sanguine Blade.

My Second day playing Quinn was really good and i started realizing her blind was really effective midigation and i dumbshocked a Darius lvl 12 coming at me i beat him so bad he probably went and bought Quinn ,same health coming in i killed him and still had 70% of my health, the blind was what did it, i have died so many times 1v1 with Vayne and Fortune vs those guys Quinn is good vs bruisers.

MrMante

03-05-2013

no need. cause tanks can't get higher HP with warmog

BeefJerkyHunter

03-05-2013

Quote:
a slime appears:
borkborkborkborkborkbork

here is a tip, with a bork behind it!

hahahahahaha!

wolferer

03-05-2013

They should really add it (at least once it's balanced). It's meant to be an item that is good vs tanks/bruisers and bad vs squishies. Plus it's a great utility buy for AD carries.

After the hotfix it'll mostly be an attack speed item, and bruisers would rather buy Youmuu's.