Ashe's demise

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VMan7

12-21-2009

People who say Plentiful Bounty sucks are autoattackers.

I get 3x avarice blades, Boots of swiftness and an Infinity edge in 18-20 minutes in a bad game.

Radec

12-22-2009

Cool necro thread.

Ashe is still commonly used and still brings a lot to the table. Like I said weeks ago, go use a different ranged hero like Trist then come use ashe and tell me ashe sucks.

bookss

12-23-2009

I agree, something should be done about Ashe and Trist (aka Corki's little apprentice)

KhKrasus

12-23-2009

If it is a comparison between Nidalee and about anyone... Nidalee is very OP at the moment. Anyway, Ashe is OK considering with the right items, she can really go 1v2; 1v3 (if there is a clear advantage between items).
As for the skill 3, since she is a 'frost archer', why don't give her a skill that allows her to run ? The AoE of the skill would be the same as teemo's 'Move Quick' or signed's 'Poison Trail' and it would slow enemies movement speed who come into contact.

Sprodj

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by VMan7 View Post
People who say Plentiful Bounty sucks are autoattackers.
I get 3x avarice blades, Boots of swiftness and an Infinity edge in 18-20 minutes in a bad game.
Seriously, here is a breakdown of the math:
Assumed average level of PB per kill (if maxed before frost arrow): 4
Total kills: about 100
Total gold earned from wasting 5 skill points early: 400

That is epicly less than 1/10th of your infinity edge. Less than a hero kill and an assist. Really, almost anyone would prefer to have the 35% slow than get the extra 400 gold.

Kyle700

12-25-2009

Ah, ashe's arrow.

It's still a stun, AoE slow and pretty decent dmg on somebody. Her volley has absolutely gay range early in the game, and it's itbox is screwed. She has a permaslow, and her Arrow does have the hitbox of an elephant.

her third skill does need a remake tho.