Ashe's demise

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheGreatDecay

12-04-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blinzer View Post
(Especially when they have a bow and are ranged)
As opposed to characters that have a bow and hit people with it?

Metal Panther

12-04-2009

I dont get why you're cying about Ashe, The arrow is still pretty damaging. Plentiful bounty is quite useless but that doesnt make her squishy, If you cant play ashe dont play her?Kthxbai

Blinzer

12-04-2009

I like how you all flame me for what I say but don't show any proof that what I said was wrong. Good job, stupid ******s, you just showed me how invaluable any of your opinions are.

Is the best you can come up with "slow, stun"? malphite can do all of that and better. So many other characters can do all of that and better. Get out of here.

Is the best you can come up with "oh she's used all the time"? review your logic book, because you don't understand the concept of quantity vs quality.

Is the best you can come- you know what... I'm not wasting my time. Have fun being deluded. And if the best you can come up with is "oh we all think she's fine so she's fine", then get the **** out of my sight before i tear you apart for being so unbelievably stupid, ignorant and deprived of common sense.

GNOY

12-04-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestya View Post
Play Tristana if you think Ashe is UP with the small nerf. If you do anywhere near as well with Trist as you did with Ashe, then I might give you some credit.
Woot? Tristana is better actually, if you fail with her and say she is UP now, its your problems.

Victory

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

12-04-2009

It was said long ago that they intend to do a rework of Ashe some day, probably changing her bounty to an innate passive and working her current crit passive into a new ability in its place. When they'll do this or whether they'll even bother is anybody's guess. Ashe is in a pretty good place right now, she's less in need of a buff than other champs are in need of nerfing.

Blinzer

12-05-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victory View Post
It was said long ago that they intend to do a rework of Ashe some day, probably changing her bounty to an innate passive and working her current crit passive into a new ability in its place. When they'll do this or whether they'll even bother is anybody's guess. Ashe is in a pretty good place right now, she's less in need of a buff than other champs are in need of nerfing.
I appreciate this response. Thank you very much, and I would agree, although I like her innate passive crit thing like it is now.

Lovely Dolphin

12-05-2009

Weaker tier?? ip pricewise shes dirt cheap. Otherwise she is easily top tier in play. if u struggle using ashe, u should srsly stop playing already.

FoxMindedGuy

12-05-2009

WTF are you guys on about? A good Ashe doesn't even need her ulti, I have played with Ashes that do quarter damage to tank's health in 1 second, and own them in about 3 to 4 seconds without using ulties.

Ashe, if played and built properly, can cause havoc just with auto-attack alone... Please go to guide and learn how to built ashe.

kaodynamics

12-05-2009

The funny thing about Ashe, is that she is one of those champs everyone uses, so eventually everyone good can pub stomps her one way or another. In fact my prerequisite for any champion I use is how quickly I can kill an ashe. The medicore ashe players are complaining that their one skill they would love to spam on recharge has been nerrfed. This will unfortunately not force only really good players to play ashe so I won't see one every game but at the very least make them consider learning another char.

baskot

12-12-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabaaaaaaam View Post
Are you out of your mind? Really? Crying about Ashe? Have you played with Karthus lately? I can actually have hate for you after reading this. All those suggestions you made, are you on crack? Lets make her just have a laser cannon that fires on the whole map and doomsdays the other team and their nexus.Calm down, dont panic, save up for infinity edge,movement 3 boots and rape faces. Its simple, she isnt underpowered, she's on the verge of overpowered. Maybe just take away Plentiful Bounty and replace it with something that lets her stun herself in place and sets her health to 1. Good day to you Sir Crysalot
nah man, blinzer only plays ash... EVER. i have only maby once seen him play something else.