Ashe's demise

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blinzer

12-03-2009

I'm a person that generally likes weaker tiered characters(Especially when they have a bow and are ranged), and it's for that reason that I chose Ashe. When I began to play her, I immediately noticed the lack of a useful third skill: as a matter of fact, plentiful bounty was so useless I never bothered to get it until I couldn't get anything else. I just went "ok at least I still have my ultimate" and continued to play her, eventually wrecking most people. On the latest update, I saw that her ultimate was reduced by 1/6 of it's damage and 2/9 of it's stun time. I'm sorry if this sounds insulting, but are you ****ing stupid? What's going to save me now? A stupid frost arrow and some stupid volley? What do I have left? I beg you to reconsider, and not only that, but change her Plentiful Bounty skill as well. I am fairly confident that anybody can say that it is the most epic fail and useless skill of the game, and should be changed. I can offer examples of what could be put in it's place(I am aware some are exagerating and powerful but that's why I offer many examples):

-Dodge chance passive
-Attack speed passive/active
-Movement speed passive/active
-Shot that can reduce Armor and/or Magic Resistance and/or Attack Speed of the enemy and/or increase delay on next skill used/Attack Speed of self
-Stealth detection on activation in a certain area around Ashe with normal duration/cooldown(I doubt passive or activation like frost arrow is fair)
-Other **** that is not useless

Seriously reconsider this character. In high ELO games, she gets raped pretty hard by most other characters because she is squishy and has nothing really. No armor, no def, no health...

Trazz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2009

Calm down sir. I've just called the Whaaambulance, it's on the way.

Xionis

12-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blinzer View Post
Seriously reconsider this character. In high ELO games, she gets raped pretty hard by most other characters because she is squishy and has nothing really. No armor, no def, no health...
Just perma slow, a massive frontal AoE (that slows). And an Ult with a hitbox roughly the size of a buick (exaggeration flamers, cool your jets), with stun, and AoE slow on it. It may very well be Ashe's bounty needs a rework, but I've yet to see Ashe truly struggle in a vast number of games (like Heimer is suffering so badly from atm, so rare to get a good Heimer). Ashe is fine.

Zeta

12-03-2009

Get back to us when Ashe stops being used twice in every game.

Trazz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
Get back to us when Ashe stops being used twice in every game.
Yeah, no one is quitting games because someone on their team picked Ashe... Unless they wanted to pick her first.

Jooce

12-03-2009

I really hope this is a troll attempt lol.

Tyravean

12-03-2009

Quote:
I immediately noticed the lack of a useful third skill: as a matter of fact, plentiful bounty was so useless I never bothered to get it until I couldn't get anything else.
Well, that's probably why you don't like the skill.. Personally, I think its awesome that I get a huge gold boost in comparison to everyone else. I can get to higher tier items quicker, and as such, wtf-pwn everyone!

Despite the fact that I only used her once...

Rokk

12-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyravean View Post
Well, that's probably why you don't like the skill.. Personally, I think its awesome that I get a huge gold boost in comparison to everyone else. I can get to higher tier items quicker, and as such, wtf-pwn everyone!

Despite the fact that I only used her once...

Nah, if you do the math the skill is really subpar. And given that it doesn't help you kill at all, and higher levels of volley/frost arrow might be the difference between getting a kill or not, it's a really ****py skill.

Kabaaaaaaam

12-03-2009

Quote:
I'm a person that generally likes weaker tiered characters(Especially when they have a bow and are ranged), and it's for that reason that I chose Ashe. When I began to play her, I immediately noticed the lack of a useful third skill: as a matter of fact, plentiful bounty was so useless I never bothered to get it until I couldn't get anything else. I just went "ok at least I still have my ultimate" and continued to play her, eventually wrecking most people. On the latest update, I saw that her ultimate was reduced by 1/6 of it's damage and 2/9 of it's stun time. I'm sorry if this sounds insulting, but are you ****ing stupid? What's going to save me now? A stupid frost arrow and some stupid volley? What do I have left? I beg you to reconsider, and not only that, but change her Plentiful Bounty skill as well. I am fairly confident that anybody can say that it is the most epic fail and useless skill of the game, and should be changed. I can offer examples of what could be put in it's place(I am aware some are exagerating and powerful but that's why I offer many examples):

-Dodge chance passive
-Attack speed passive/active
-Movement speed passive/active
-Shot that can reduce Armor and/or Magic Resistance and/or Attack Speed of the enemy and/or increase delay on next skill used/Attack Speed of self
-Stealth detection on activation in a certain area around Ashe with normal duration/cooldown(I doubt passive or activation like frost arrow is fair)
-Other **** that is not useless

Are you out of your mind? Really? Crying about Ashe? Have you played with Karthus lately? I can actually have hate for you after reading this. All those suggestions you made, are you on crack? Lets make her just have a laser cannon that fires on the whole map and doomsdays the other team and their nexus.Calm down, dont panic, save up for infinity edge,movement 3 boots and rape faces. Its simple, she isnt underpowered, she's on the verge of overpowered. Maybe just take away Plentiful Bounty and replace it with something that lets her stun herself in place and sets her health to 1. Good day to you Sir Crysalot

Frigid

12-03-2009

As an avid Ashe player , I agree that the nerf was unneccasary. Ashe is a very very squishy, and her Crystal arrow is just about the only way to compete with players her level. Playing ashe after the patch was so incredibly frustrating, her arrow did almost no damage compared to what it was, made her ultimate into more of a normal spell. I would really like for them to reconsider the changes, ashe was not overpowered. An ultimate is an ultimate for a reason.