iBlitzcrank Skin + Mac Release

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lomo Pharaoh

03-01-2013

Mac users should like get a discount or a code or something. It just fits. But of course that could just be me being cheap.

PageMaster93

03-02-2013

the mac client was open in the past, when they closed it they gave everyone on the mac forum one of the champion packs... its kindof greedy to be asking for a discount or reward when you havent done anything yet

Slaptyback

03-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PageMaster93 View Post
the mac client was open in the past, when they closed it they gave everyone on the mac forum one of the champion packs... its kindof greedy to be asking for a discount or reward when you havent done anything yet

They DID? oh man, I used that client a bunch and submitted logs and reports but never saw that champ pack

Also, true story - very few professions get pay in advance, beta testers certainly isn't amongst them.

1Mmiz1

03-03-2013

I wish they made it a mac only skin so you cant use it unless youre using the mac client

sciyth

03-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mmiz1 View Post
I wish they made it a mac only skin so you cant use it unless youre using the mac client
That would simply make you a target for OS haters. There's a reason we don't post in general discussion.

As for the skin as a reward for beta testers I disagree. If you do something above and beyond simply posting a bug I can see how a reward may be in order but considering this is an open beta I don't see why everyone should automatically get a 975 rp skin. That's bad business and you're rewarding people for nothing.

The mac client Riot has made is a service and theoretically it is completely free. You want to be rewarded for using their free service?