@NOME - bug report

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hamm3rhand

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2013

So the game i was just in, our top amumu would get thick green light from his head to the windmill (thicker than a normal cap green light but similar looking). This would constantly cap and uncap the point when it was under our control. It went away after he died, but then came back after he capped again, though it didn't uncap our point after that. overall it was just very strange, the visual effect is not as big of a problem as the uncapping of our own point though. I was bot so i dont have much more info, and unfortunately i didn't have my lolreplay running.

I guess the only evidence that i can show for that is that two of our guys who were having to recap it every time he neutralized it ended up with around 15 captures.

War1eader

03-03-2013

I had the same green light, but it did not cap-uncap though.

Hamm3rhand

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkiBftJ6iCw this is what was happening basically

Lvl100Pidgeot

03-03-2013

I've also been seeing this. Last night I played a game where a Taric had a beam from his head to the top cap point. It was only graphical.

Today I played a game where my team's mid turret entered a state of constantly being capped. As soon as it was given to one team, it would deplete and go to the other team. This continued until the game ended (it was about 100 points from over when it started up).

GET REKT FGT

03-03-2013

Same, I saw it with an Amumu last night. He said his game bugged out and there was a big capturing red light coming from his head to windmill. Made it really easy to see when he was coming.

BeefJerkyHunter

03-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamm3rhand View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkiBftJ6iCw this is what was happening basically
This is such an excellent way to make money....

0shi

03-03-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3185013

Pretty much the worst bug I've seen in this game.

Hamm3rhand

03-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeefJerkyHunter View Post
This is such an excellent way to make money....
make money? i don't understand. you mean the gold you get from recapping the point? Id much rather have a point that stays capped.

Torkable

03-18-2013

bump