Ask Steward-Summoner Tybresa [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unexisted

04-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shandora View Post
(( No, I didn't forget about you my lovelies! I'm not going to post tonight though, I have to spend my time studying for some tests tomorrow, my deepest apologies ... but I'll have the replies up and going tomorrow in no time!

Good night, the Steward loves you all vewy vewy much <3 ))
(( good night we love you too.Wish ya rock that test! :D))

Shandora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Gem Knight View Post
The door opened slowly, as the Gem Knight walked in - "Lady Tybresa, it's a honor to finally have the chance of meeting you" - he bowed in sign of great respect while carefully closing the door with his hand on his back - "I hope I'm not interrupting your work... Or your fun time with you pet birds" - he said with a smile, as he noticed the hummingbirds flying around her
As Taric made his appearance, Tybresa let out a surprised gasp and promptly stood up, making the two hummingbirds perched on her shoulder chirp out in surprise. She curtsied and smiled warmly as she spoke in a polite tone.

Champion! The honor is mine - to what do I owe the pleasure of your visit?

She tilted her head slightly as she mentioned the hummingbirds - she exchanged glances with Aaru, who was perched on her right shoulder before she let out a giggle and waved her hand nonchalantly.

Ah, nothing to worry about - I already got distracted from my work by these lovable little rascals! Her cheeks had flustered a light hue of pink. She gestured at the chairs in front of her desk.

By all means, have a seat and make yourself comfortable! I would be more than happy to accept your companionship, Gem Knight! She glanced at the hummingbirds with a quirked eyebrow and motioned to the window with her head.

Alright you four, play time's over - don't you have some flowers to see?

Aaru, Baru and Daru let out a happy chirp and promptly flew towards the window and out in the gardens of the Institute. Garu, however, seemed quite enthralled by a pen laying about on Tybresa's desk and began to nudge at it with his beak, making it roll around. Tybresa eased herself in the chair and watched Garu with a curious expression, wondering just how long will it take until he realizes ... The hummingbird suddenly became aware of the silence and let out an inquisitive peep as he looked around before he'd hop up startled and quickly dart out of the window.

Tybresa chuckled heartily and shook her head.

My apologies about that ... hummingbirds, you see. She rolled her eyes and shrugged her shoulders before she smiled.

How may I be of assistance to you, Taric?

Shandora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aproxima View Post
Even though Tybresa was muttering only to herself, Ruby clearly heard every single word because of her senses. She sadly looked at the ground before looking back at Tybresa's direction. She let go of the blindfold which fell on the cape and slowly started moving towards Tybresa, each step followed by the heavy sound of her metal boots meeting the ground. She reached out to her with the armored hand, streams of blood still clearly visible on it " I am sorry my Lady, but I do not have the answer for your question other than that which I already gave you. They are not cruel, they are kind. I owe them my life after my people sacrificed me. "
Right before Ruby touched her, the glove opened into many segments which moved upwards on her arm, with faint orange glow slowly floating around her arm. Because she reached out in her general direction she placed her hand in the middle of her chest, but then moved her hand up a bit and softly cupped her cheek " Wouldn't it be wise if you sat down my Lady? "
Tybresa could clearly feel the carved symbols on Ruby's hand as they tore deeply into her flesh.
Tybresa had her eyes closed, trying her best to calm down and think positive - what would High Councilor Kolminye do when a bleeding woman would be in your office and act so oblivious about it? ... she would most probably ask her to come back later, no doubt. While it seemed cruel, Tybresa deemed it was the best course of action.

She turned to look at Ruby, opening her mouth to speak - only to flinch in surprise as she had already stood up and was now standing in front of her, staring - or rather, facing - her with those ... those disturbing eyes. She swallowed dryly, unable to take her eyes off them - the longer she stared, the more it enraptured her to continue staring ...

YEEK!

She yelped and flinched startled as Ruby's hand touched her right in the middle of her ... bosom. That was more than enough to break eye contact and stare down with a bewildered look, her cheeks flushing intensely red.

What are you - ...

She gasped as Ruby's hand cup her cheek as she spoke - despite the warmth of her skin and the gentleness of her gesture, she felt something odd on the surface of her skin ... that was enough to disturb her and she quickly took her hand into her own, placing it off her before she stepped back, speaking in the most persuasive and convincing tone she could muster.

LEAVE - NOW!

... so much for the 'coolness' the Senior Steward was fabled for - she seems to have been quite disturbed by the events, her blue eyes darting frantically between Ruby and the door, as if pleading her to leave. Ruby's presence unsettled her and the sight of blood disgusted her.

Aproxima

04-24-2013

Quote:
Tybresa had her eyes closed, trying her best to calm down and think positive - what would High Councilor Kolminye do when a bleeding woman would be in your office and act so oblivious about it? ... she would most probably ask her to come back later, no doubt. While it seemed cruel, Tybresa deemed it was the best course of action.

She turned to look at Ruby, opening her mouth to speak - only to flinch in surprise as she had already stood up and was now standing in front of her, staring - or rather, facing - her with those ... those disturbing eyes. She swallowed dryly, unable to take her eyes off them - the longer she stared, the more it enraptured her to continue staring ...

YEEK!

She yelped and flinched startled as Ruby's hand touched her right in the middle of her ... bosom. That was more than enough to break eye contact and stare down with a bewildered look, her cheeks flushing intensely red.

What are you - ...

She gasped as Ruby's hand cup her cheek as she spoke - despite the warmth of her skin and the gentleness of her gesture, she felt something odd on the surface of her skin ... that was enough to disturb her and she quickly took her hand into her own, placing it off her before she stepped back, speaking in the most persuasive and convincing tone she could muster.

LEAVE - NOW!

... so much for the 'coolness' the Senior Steward was fabled for - she seems to have been quite disturbed by the events, her blue eyes darting frantically between Ruby and the door, as if pleading her to leave. Ruby's presence unsettled her and the sight of blood disgusted her.
Ruby wanted to say something but was suddenly interrupted as Tybresa took her hand and stepped away from her. She winced in pain and the carved symbols across her eye and hands slowly started to bleed.
She wordlessly turned around and headed for the doors. Tybresa could now see as her clothes started getting wet on many places with no apparent reason. Ruby stopped before the doors and started searching for the small knot.
She wasn't able to find it even after a while so she forced out very pained words " I'm sorry...my Lady...I shouldn't have...come...It won't...happen again..." With that the symbols on her armor started filling up with a faint orange glow as Ruby literally stepped through the doors.
Shortly after she disappeared a loud thud was heard as her armor met the stone of the corridors and then many more crashes followed, this time a bit quieter as they gained distance on Tybresa's office. If Tybresa decided to look what was happening, she'd find bloody trails on the ground and on the walls as Ruby crawled away.
She left the room immediately when she heard Tybresa's command, leaving her cape, blindfold and the platter with blood in the middle of her office. However there was one other thing she left behind, there was a paper or a document of sorts in her cape. One that she didn't give Tybresa right away, probably the real reason why she visited the Steward in the first place. It was already stained by few drops of blood.

Shandora

04-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
He would nod slowly. It wasn't very often he was able to take the time to do such things.
"Well if your description is any indication, then i definitely wont be disappointed. I just might have to go there more often, if it is as good as you say.."

It was understandable that she did not know his name. In all honesty he would rather not be known. He nodded slowly.

"No offense taken, its not like I'm famous or anything" He smiled lightly "Well, right now I am helping Diana create her temple that is near here. I help build and protect the workers there." He turned to her "You have been here for 10 years, and been a senior steward for 4? That is quite impressive. I am surprised i never meet you before. I mean, I have heard of the senior steward before, but i never had the time.
Tybresa quirked her eyebrow curiously at his words.

Hmm - yes, I know about the Temple. I was among those that voted for the proposition. I believe that everyone should have the right to exert their religious beliefs without fear of being oppressed for it ... She smiles. Not to mention the Scorn of the Moon could use a new goal to work towards ... I can't say I'd approve of her, hmm ... let's say 'zero-tolerance' against opposition rule? She chuckles. Don't tell her I said that, though - she'll scowl at me whenever I would summon her on the fields ...

She let out a sigh. You know, I always wanted to come by and visit the Temple, see how the project is turning out ... of course, I get weekly reports on the progress - as always, if something turns out rotten with it, I would be the first to blame for it. But it doesn't compare seeing it in person, does it? I just have a hard time finding the right moment ...

She shrugs nonchalantly. Ah, can't say I'm one of the types to stand out of the crowd ... I preferred to work diligently and study hard rather than spend my time dilly-dallying around and putting on bravado for the sake of attention... I never enjoyed being in the spotlight, truth be told. She smiles. Nothing to worry about - besides, you have met me now, have you not? She chuckles lightly.

Eventually, the two have reached the entrance leading to the Outer Grounds - and Gardens - of the Institute. Tybresa carefully guided Nevin down the stairs as the atmosphere spread around them. While they weren't /within/ the gardens per se, Nevin would be able to see large flowerbeds strewing in front of him with several paths snaking through, leading deeper into the gardens and the great maze of living fence. A warm breeze blew over them, making Tybresa's golden hair whip against her face and cover her eyes, bringing with it the warmth of summer and the sweet perfumes of the flowers. The air was filled with the pretty, musical chirping of the birds flying around.

Tybresa let out a chuckle as she brought one hand to brush away the hair over her face and smiled at Nevin.

And here we are - what are your first thoughts, so far?

Shandora

04-24-2013

Quote:
Ruby wanted to say something but was suddenly interrupted as Tybresa took her hand and stepped away from her. She winced in pain and the carved symbols across her eye and hands slowly started to bleed.
She wordlessly turned around and headed for the doors. Tybresa could now see as her clothes started getting wet on many places with no apparent reason. Ruby stopped before the doors and started searching for the small knot.
She wasn't able to find it even after a while so she forced out very pained words " I'm sorry...my Lady...I shouldn't have...come...It won't...happen again..." With that the symbols on her armor started faintly glow in a orange hue as Ruby literally stepped through the doors.
Shortly after she disappeared a loud thud was heard as her armor met the stone of the corridors and then many more crashes followed, this time a bit quieter as they gained distance on Tybresa's office. If Tybresa decided to look what was happening, she'd find bloody trails on the ground and on the walls as Ruby crawled away.
She left the room immediately when she heard Tybresa's command, leaving her cape, blindfold and the platter with blood in the middle of her office. However there was one other thing, there was a paper or a document of sorts in her cape. One that she didn't give Tybresa right away, probably the real reason why she visited the Steward in the first place. It was already stained by few drops of blood.
Tybresa backed herself against the wall, leaning herself over it and slowly slid down until she crouched down, wrapping her arms around her stomach - she felt like she was about to be ill. She was disgusted and repulsed by what had just happened...

She gasped in surprise, her eyes widening in surprise - what had happened in the first place? She wasn't sure ... Ruby ... that woman ... that thing ... was /not/ normal.

She brought her hands to her head, trying to contain the pounding headache she was experiencing ... she blinked and looked in the room, only to grimace - the platter was still there ... with the blood.

She raised her hand and conjured a magical sphere around it before she clenched her fist, thus disintegrating the bubble as well as its contents ... the plate could be replaced. What she needed now was time to calm down and gather her thoughts ...

She swallowed dryly - what if it was a dream? A sick, twisted nightmare ... maybe Nocturne managed to influence her again somehow ...

She shook her head - despite the surreality of it all ... the proof of the existence of the events - and Ruby - was strewn across her office as well as several darkened blotches on the floor - Tybresa convinced herself it was not blood ... it was ... it was something else. Cherries. Cherries are good, cherries are sweet, cherries are calming ...

Tybresa let out a sigh as she felt her whole body shake - she leaned herself against the wall and tried to stand up by herself. She hesitantly inched towards the center of the chamber - she was so paranoid, she had another containment sphere prepared for any unpleasantries ...

Inching closer, she saw something jutting out of the cloak, something that had a different color ... with the tip of her shoe, she nudged it - it looked ... like a folder. With several other red blotches. Wax. It's sealing wax. It looks convincingly like blood, but it's wax, damn it. Heavens - she felt like she was about to faint ...

Aproxima

04-24-2013

Quote:
Tybresa backed herself against the wall, leaning herself over it and slowly slid down until she crouched down, wrapping her arms around her stomach - she felt like she was about to be ill. She was disgusted and repulsed by what had just happened...

She gasped in surprise, her eyes widening in surprise - what had happened in the first place? She wasn't sure ... Ruby ... that woman ... that thing ... was /not/ normal.

She brought her hands to her head, trying to contain the pounding headache she was experiencing ... she blinked and looked in the room, only to grimace - the platter was still there ... with the blood.

She raised her hand and conjured a magical sphere around it before she clenched her fist, thus disintegrating the bubble as well as its contents ... the plate could be replaced. What she needed now was time to calm down and gather her thoughts ...

She swallowed dryly - what if it was a dream? A sick, twisted nightmare ... maybe Nocturne managed to influence her again somehow ...

She shook her head - despite the surreality of it all ... the proof of the existence of the events - and Ruby - was strewn across her office as well as several darkened blotches on the floor - Tybresa convinced herself it was not blood ... it was ... it was something else. Cherries. Cherries are good, cherries are sweet, cherries are calming ...

Tybresa let out a sigh as she felt her whole body shake - she leaned herself against the wall and tried to stand up by herself. She hesitantly inched towards the center of the chamber - she was so paranoid, she had another containment sphere prepared for any unpleasantries ...

Inching closer, she saw something jutting out of the cloak, something that had a different color ... with the tip of her shoe, she nudged it - it looked ... like a folder. With several other red blotches. Wax. It's sealing wax. It looks convincingly like blood, but it's wax, damn it. Heavens - she felt like she was about to faint ...
The cape, blindfold and the folder was all that was left of Ruby's existence as the sounds in the distance faded away.
If Tybresa somehow found the strength to open the folder, she'd find several pieces of paper in there. They were all already translated into common tongue with nice calligraphy. Most of them were various forms requesting permission to accommodate several dozens of people, all expenses were to be paid by one summoner - Ruby the Demon's Eyes. The names on the list all belonged to children from various parts of Valoran - children that were blind, mute, deaf, traumatized or otherwise handicapped. This all wasn't making much sense so far, only until Tybresa would read the letter that was as the very last paper in the folder would she understand.
The letter was in an exotic yet beautiful handwriting, but it was slowly dropping down, most likely signalizing something. The formal letter was pleading Tybresa to allow Ruby to bring these children who never really experienced happiness to the Institute of War on an educational excursion with a two weeks stay. She claimed there that she'd pay for all the troubles and necessities the trip would require. Then the letter read what they'd like to do and what they'd like to visit, asking permission to visit those places and so on.
At the end was Ruby's strange signature, not really in any letters from this planet and aside of that there were various shout-outs written by the children, some of them were still in Braille, leaving it for Tybresa's imagination or curiosity to find out their meanings. They were all asking and thanking beforehand Tybresa for letting them stay with their teacher Ruby in the Institute.

Ask Gem Knight

04-24-2013

Quote:
As Taric made his appearance, Tybresa let out a surprised gasp and promptly stood up, making the two hummingbirds perched on her shoulder chirp out in surprise. She curtsied and smiled warmly as she spoke in a polite tone.

Champion! The honor is mine - to what do I owe the pleasure of your visit?

She tilted her head slightly as she mentioned the hummingbirds - she exchanged glances with Aaru, who was perched on her right shoulder before she let out a giggle and waved her hand nonchalantly.

Ah, nothing to worry about - I already got distracted from my work by these lovable little rascals! Her cheeks had flustered a light hue of pink. She gestured at the chairs in front of her desk.

By all means, have a seat and make yourself comfortable! I would be more than happy to accept your companionship, Gem Knight! She glanced at the hummingbirds with a quirked eyebrow and motioned to the window with her head.

Alright you four, play time's over - don't you have some flowers to see?

Aaru, Baru and Daru let out a happy chirp and promptly flew towards the window and out in the gardens of the Institute. Garu, however, seemed quite enthralled by a pen laying about on Tybresa's desk and began to nudge at it with his beak, making it roll around. Tybresa eased herself in the chair and watched Garu with a curious expression, wondering just how long will it take until he realizes ... The hummingbird suddenly became aware of the silence and let out an inquisitive peep as he looked around before he'd hop up startled and quickly dart out of the window.

Tybresa chuckled heartily and shook her head.

My apologies about that ... hummingbirds, you see. She rolled her eyes and shrugged her shoulders before she smiled.

How may I be of assistance to you, Taric?
Taric could resist chuckling after seeing all the events that just happened, best introduction ever - "Very cute and playful hummingbirds, I must add" - he said in a friendly tone, looking towards the window - "I do not have quite a purpose in mind for my visit, it's just... A friendly visit" - he turns back to Tybresa still if the friendly smile in his face, walking calmly to the desk

"I've heard quite a lot about your person - And I'm not the kind of person who actually likes to gossip, but every summoner and champion seems to like you, except for maybe Nocturne. I've overheard, and I apologize for eavesdropping, compliments like 'powerful summoner', 'dedicated steward' and even 'great' or 'best friend'" - Taric sits down on one of the chairs - "I was simply curious to meet this lovable lady everyone was speaking about, although I might have a question or another in mind" - he bowed his head once again in a sign of respect, and smiled shyly as he raised his head

Ask Græves

04-24-2013

A letter would arrive via courier for Tybresa.

Dear Tybresa,

I have finally finished my preparations for my wolf hunt. As I remember correctly you said you would want to join me? If so meet me in Piltover I shall be setting of from there.

Signed,
Malcom Graves

Shandora

04-25-2013

Quote:
The cape, blindfold and the folder was all that was left of Ruby's existence as the sounds in the distance faded away.
If Tybresa somehow found the strength to open the folder, she'd find several pieces of paper in there. They were all already translated into common tongue with nice calligraphy. Most of them were various forms requesting permission to accommodate several dozens of people, all expenses were to be paid by one summoner - Ruby the Demon's Eyes. The names on the list all belonged to children from various parts of Valoran - children that were blind, mute, deaf, traumatized or otherwise handicapped. This all wasn't making much sense so far, only until Tybresa would read the letter that was as the very last paper in the folder would she understand.
The letter was in an exotic yet beautiful handwriting, but it was slowly dropping down, most likely signalizing something. The formal letter was pleading Tybresa to allow Ruby to bring these children who never really experienced happiness to the Institute of War on an educational excursion with a two weeks stay. She claimed there that she'd pay for all the troubles and necessities the trip would require. Then the letter read what they'd like to do and what they'd like to visit, asking permission to visit those places and so on.
At the end was Ruby's strange signature, not really in any letters from this planet and aside of that there were various shout-outs written by the children, some of them were still in Braille, leaving it for Tybresa's imagination or curiosity to find out their meanings. They were all asking and thanking beforehand Tybresa for letting them stay with their teacher Ruby in the Institute.
After several moments, Tybresa let out a soft sigh and bended over to gently pull out the folder from the cloak - she couldn't help but wonder whether this was why Ruby came by in her office ...?

She shook her head lightly, a frown on her face - she really regretted dismissing the woman so harshly and loosing her cool so easily. Just thinking of the situation made her queasy - she was in no situation to open the folder and see its contents now.If anything, she would want to make up by the less-than-humane treatment she gave Ruby by giving all her attention and focus to the stack of papers she was holding.

Tybresa slowly stepped towards her desk, gently placing the folder on the desk before she went over to the couch to lay down ... her headache was getting even more intense and she felt on the point of blacking out. She eased herself down and brought her hand to the choker at her neck, lightly tapping the gem - it glowed intensely for one moment before the light died down. Several stewards would come by and attend to the mess in her office ... she felt too weak to do it herself at the moment.

She leaned back and rested her head on one of the pillows nearby, closing her eyes as she felt the unconsciousness take over her ... she promised herself she'll attend to the issue soon ... later ... as soon as she recovered.