Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Steward-Summoner Tybresa [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Valorans Outlaw

03-08-2013

Jayce sighs in slight irritance at the bird's continued pecking, shrugging his shoulders to get the bird off.

Shandora

03-08-2013

Quote:
Ask Jaycë:
Jayce sighs in slight irritance at the bird's continued pecking, shrugging his shoulders to get the bird off.

Tybresa attempts to catch Aaru but the persistent hummingbird doesn't let itself be caught, deftly buzzing away and landing somewhere else, continuously pecking at Jayce. She speaks apologetically.

I'm so sorry, Jayce! I don't know what's gotten into him - he's always the arrogant one, but this is clearly something I haven't seen him do before!

Valorans Outlaw

03-08-2013

Jayce had obviously had enough with Aaru, and in a quick motion, tried to grasp the bird in a prssure point, likely causing the bird to lose control of it's body and go limp if he grabbed the bird.

Shandora

03-08-2013

Tybresa let out a sharp gasp as Jayce lashed out the hummingbird, trying to grab it. (Un)Fortunately, Aaru had foreseen this and promptly buzzed out of range, perching itself on the window still and watching the champion and summoner from a distance. It fluffs up its chest, seemingly proud of the commotion he had caused.

On the other side, Tybresa placed her hand on Jayce's shoulder, trying to calm him down. She spoke softly and tried to make him look at her, her blue eyes shining brightly as she is trying to channel a small but effective soothing charm.

Jayce, Jayce, calm down! He's just a cheeky little hummingbird, don't mind him! Look into my eyes ...

Valorans Outlaw

03-08-2013

Jayce gave a glare at the hummingbird as it flew away. However he didn't move his head towards her, but away from her, sighing.

Shandora

03-08-2013

Quote:
Ask Jaycë:
Jayce gave a glare at the hummingbird as it flew away. However he didn't move his head towards her, but away from her, sighing.

Tybresa looks at Jayce with a worried look. She dispells the charm she had been casting earlier, her eyes returning to their natural blue color. She ponders for a moment before she places her hand on his cheek, cupping it and trying to make him look at her. Her voice is full with concern.

Jayce.

Do not let the dark thoughts of the past trouble you - what good will that do that now? What about in the future?

Tomorrow needs its Defender to protect it from the grief and sorrow we have all suffered from the past. Make the present better.

Valorans Outlaw

03-08-2013

He looks down when she turns his head, obviously he couldn't bring himself to face her. "I try to, Tybresa. I want a brighter tommorow for everyone as well as myself. I hope that I'm doing a good job of that though."

Ask the String

03-08-2013

Quote:
Shandora:
Tybresa lets out a soft chuckle and nods politely. Thank you, Maven - I will keep your offer close to my heart. As soon as I am done with my duties and find myself in Demacia for a couple of days, I will send one of my hummingbirds with a letter announcing my arrival. However, I feel that any violin wouldn't cut out for me - I feel that I can portray my feelings into songs much easier with the one I have been using for so long. I am certain you also feel the same way with your etwahl - a strong bond between musician and instrument? She smiles kindly.

Tybresa nods excitedly.
Why, Maven, you honor me more than should - I would be more than delighted to hear your melody and lend my voice should you need it. I can only hope my voice will be able to match the mastery and beauty of your portrayed song.

♪ Oh I don't think that would too much of a stretch,♪ Sona replied, ♪Here, I'll play a few measures so you can get a feel for the song.♪

Sona started by playing a calm melody. It started off quiet, soft, and lovely, and gradually grew into a tune that would be er reminiscent of traditional Ionian music, save fore a few changed notes.

Ask Nami

03-08-2013

Quote:
Shandora:
Tybresa would make a mental note to speak more carefully around Nami - she is by far the most humble of the champions of the League, maybe sharing her place with the Star Child. She tilts her head slightly and looks at Nami with a sympathetic expression.

Really, Nami, you have to stop being so innocent - I might be the Senior Steward, but I'm also human - and I'm already having a hard time keeping myself from hugging you! she chuckles lightheartedly.

That was a joke, mind you - but please do not assume that the League did 'too much already'. While the Council of Equity will always do what is necessary to keep Valoran at balance, the Steward Council will strive to offer the best of the best, no matter how much.

And you have to stop pushing yourself so low, my dear - you are a champion of the League. That is, by far, no easy feat - and as such, you are to be treated to the highest esteem befitting your role. You are important now, Nami - you are fighting not only for yourself and the Marai. You are fighting for the whole of Runeterra. People from all the city-states will look up to you, whether you believe it or not.

Tybresa tentatively places her hand on Nami's shoulder, trying to make her feel at ease. I know it sounds like such a great burden, but you are one of us now - a Legend of Valoran. You have to stop worrying and start living for a change - thousands dream of living to become one, but not anyone is fit to bear that title. You are - and so, you are to be treated as one.

She smiles warmly at Nami. So I've heard - but I fear that even the greatest powers of Valoran won't make me stop worrying. she shrugs. I am like a mother duck, always worrying about her little babies. she chuckles. Yes, I do happen to view the champions as my 'little baby ducklings' - but please do not let that spread. They might think that I won't punish them for breaking the rules and it truly breaks my heard to force them into a Containment Chamber for two days.

Tybresa raises her eyebrow as Nami's stomach grumbles. She cannot help herself and laughs heartily. As her laughter gradually dies, she walks to the cupboard where a plate of sweets was resting and picked it up, offering it to Nami.

Here, take one - it ought to quell your little tummy until you reach the Cafeteria. Simply, you take a left from this hall and - ...

She stops in her tracks, considering her options.

Actually, I think it would be best if I draw you a map.

Nami rubs the back of her head as Tybresa speaks "Well...thank you..." she says, unsure of what else she could. "Perhaps that would be best." She then looked away "I've got another questions though, I know that most champions plan to stay champions but... how does one...quit? I mean, I don't plan on quitting soon, well maybe if I get lucky... Once I have the moonstone I plan on going back home and living there once more, with my people..."

Shandora

03-08-2013

Quote:
Ask Jaycë:
He looks down when she turns his head, obviously he couldn't bring himself to face her. "I try to, Tybresa. I want a brighter tommorow for everyone as well as myself. I hope that I'm doing a good job of that though."

She tilts her head slightly, smiling sympathetically.

Hey now, hey now - I bet I'm not the only one that thinks you're doing more than a good job, Jayce. You're practically holding tomorrow in your hands, defending it with each breath you take, every time you are summoned on the Fields ...

She gently pats his cheek in a motherly fashion.

You shouldn't worry about being good enough, Jayce. That's not what the Defender of Tomorrow does - he looks back on the path where he'd been, acknowledge his mistakes and learn from them ... but in the end, never forget. Keep your eyes on the horizon.

That's where tomorrow is waiting, Jayce - the clear, blue sky is yours. Don't let the dark storm clouds of your past ruin that for you.

She lets her hand fall and sighs, folding her hands neatly together as she smiles warmly at him.

Besides - shouldn't you be out there, on the Fields? Living the day, showing the world what you have, fighting for a brighter tomorrow? I'm certain all the piltoverian ladies are wondering where the charming, handsome Defender went to.