Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Steward-Summoner Tybresa [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shandora

03-08-2013

Quote:
Fae Lùlù:
"Oh that would be wonderful. Maybe I'd have to top by your place more often."

Pix sighed and shook his head. Lulu thought for a moment, still jogging in place, "Hmm....well that depends. Do you like to play?"

Tybresa smiles politely and tilted her head slightly, looking at Lulu curiously.

Well, certainly! I do enjoy a match or a nice little game from time to time - breaks the dullness from my daily routine. Do you have something in mind, Lulu?

Shandora

03-08-2013

Quote:
Ask Jaycë:
"Well, chasing blindly after Viktor isn't exactly something some people would like." He chuckles. "I think most people really just want to be some ordinary person sometimes, really."

She chuckles loudly. The way you say it like that, it certainly doesn't seem appealing to have that as a life goal. Understandable, Jayce.

She shrugs. Truly, I find it so funny - there are many people out there who look up to you and me and think 'I wish I led such an exciting life like they do.' and when we look at the simple but fulfilling and happy life of the common citizens, it is we that think about leading a peaceful life as they do.

It is as they say - the grass is always greener on the other side. She laughs softly.

Valorans Outlaw

03-08-2013

He shrugs at her. "What one man's trash, is another's treasure. Sometimes, people don't realize how good their life was, until it goes bad."

He sighs, leaning back in his chair, looking out the window.

Shandora

03-08-2013

Quote:
Ask Jaycë:
He shrugs at her. "What one man's trash, is another's treasure. Sometimes, people don't realize how good their life was, until it goes bad."

He sighs, leaning back in his chair, looking out the window.

Mm-hmmm.... Tybresa nods slowly to herself and finishes off the wine from her glass before setting it on her desk.

She stares at Jayce for a moment or two as her expression softens up. She speaks out softly, a tone of concern in her voice.

You are beginning to worry me, Jayce - it feels to me that behind the mask of the charming and brilliant Defender of Tomorrow and Champion of Piltover, there is a man bearing a great burden, stoically carrying so that his suffering does not bother anyone else.

She leans back in her chair, folding her hands in her lap. This is what I assume, though - I hope that you can prove me wrong and tell me that I am being paranoid. she smiles softly.

Valorans Outlaw

03-08-2013

Jayce doesn't turn to face her when he speaks. "Everyone carries a great burden upon themselves. If I was suffering, I would likely let you know."

Shandora

03-08-2013

Tybresa nods to herself, pursing her lips together as she ponders his words. Clearly his answer is distressing her, but she shrugs and speaks politely.

That is all I could ever hope of asking.

They sit in silence for a moment, the sounds of spring filling the air within the room - a gentle breeze shuffling through the Ionian lilies at the window still, the distant melodies of the hummingbirds or an occasional loud laugh coming from the Outer Grounds of the Institute.

Suddenly, a blue hummingbird - which can only be the one and only Aaru - buzzes through the window and lets out a chirp in surprise as it perches itself on Jayce's shoulder and pecks at his collar.

Fae Lulu

03-08-2013

Quote:
Shandora:
Tybresa smiles politely and tilted her head slightly, looking at Lulu curiously.

Well, certainly! I do enjoy a match or a nice little game from time to time - breaks the dullness from my daily routine. Do you have something in mind, Lulu?

"Hmm...." Lulu thinks for a moment, "Well that depends, what's the funnest thing you can do?"

Valorans Outlaw

03-08-2013

Jayce shrugged at the woman, offering no reply. Something was obviously on his mind, judging by his expression.

He felt the bird peck him once, and he gently attemped to stop the bird's pecking.

Shandora

03-08-2013

Quote:
Fae Lùlù:
"Hmm...." Lulu thinks for a moment, "Well that depends, what's the funnest thing you can do?"

Tybresa's eyebrow shot up, obviously being surprised by the question.

Funniest thing I can do ...?

She ponders for a moment. Then for another. And another moment passes. She snaps her fingers together as an idea formed in her thoughts.

Why, I certainly have something that will trill you, my dear!

She stands up from her desk and confidently walks at the open window. She smirks at Lulu and makes a gesture for her to watch before she lets out a sharp, loud whistle.

She turns her back to the window and opens her arms as a swarm of blue hummingbirds promptly burst within the room and buzz around before they perch themselves on Tybresa's arms in an orderly fashion, each knowing their spot in their hierarchy. She chuckles delightfully.

Well? I think this was quite the neat trick - what do you think of my little family, Lulu?

Shandora

03-08-2013

Quote:
Ask Jaycë:
Jayce shrugged at the woman, offering no reply. Something was obviously on his mind, judging by his expression.

He felt the bird peck him once, and he gently attemped to stop the bird's pecking.

Tybresa simply chuckles at Aaru's endearing attempts to get Jayce's attention. She coos softly.

Aaru, don't be rude now, be polite.

The hummingbird stops and stares at his mistress, letting out a pip that sounded like a question. It seems to be considering his mistress' words before deliberately ignoring them and continuing to peck at Jayce. Tybresa promptly stands up and walks towards them.

Aaru! That is not nice at all!