Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Steward-Summoner Tybresa [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aelic Calishodo

03-06-2013

Quote:
Shandora:
Tybresa furrows her brows, sensing the little trick. She waves her hand towards the door - within the blink of an eye, the door seems to have vanished entirely, becoming one with the wall. In the next moment, the light vanishes and the air becomes suddenly stuffy as the window has also disappeared, the perfume of her ionian lilies filling the room. You hear a snap of her fingers - a small orb of light has conjured. You cannot see her visage very clearly, but you can notice the snarl on her lips as her eyes seem to flicker with thunder. Her voice has suddenly changed from the good-natured, motherly tone to a scary and booming tone.

You. Are. Not. Leaving.

She exhales loudly, flaring her nostrils. Wordlessly, she places one hand on her hip, the other pointing at the still-waiting pile of objects scattered on the floor.

It is known among the other summoners that the Steward doesn't use magic lightly - seeing her cast such a powerful sealing spell can only mean that she is really, /really/ infuriated and over the edge.

The Aelic, by the items on the ground, eyes open wide at this. He appears next to where the door was. You know.... He pats the wall where the door was. ... the door didn't do anything to you... He shrugs and starts picking up items. He scratches his head with the first one. Err... where do these go again?

Ask Talon

03-06-2013

Quote:
Shandora:

Tybresa lets out a mocking laugh.

Perhaps you overestimate your own reading capabilities - have you even bothered to read the plaque on the door, or you hadn't even considered throwing it a glance as well as knocking on the door.

She looks at Talon disdainfully. The Council of Equity is the heart of the League of Legends, that much is true - they are the ones who oversee the political well-being of the city states.

But /you/ forget that the High Councilors founded the Steward Council to oversee that the Institute is working smoothly with no incidents. They have given the stewards the authority and power to sanction any individuals that break the policies of the Institute of War - including champions.

She raises her eyebrow. Say all the names you like, Talon - they mean nothing to me. You are free to use those to threaten anyone else outside the Institute - but while you are here, you are no exception to the rules, just like all the other champions.

If you are really looking for leverage to use against me, then feel free to cite the Code of Honor of the Steward Council. To serve the League and its champions dutifully and unquestionably. As the Senior Steward, I am bound to serve.

But the Code also mentions to safeguard those weaker than I, for they are the reason we exist as not only a council, but the League of Legends itself. Anyone who dares hurt another being within these Halls with the dealt with. Painfully and justly.

She raises her eyebrow. Your move, Talon. And for your sake, I truly hope that apprentice is still alive breathing.

Talon smirked as he stood from the chair and made his way to the door. "All the moves have been mine, and they will continue to be mine. The only thing allowing you to cast you spells faster than I can move are the wards in place within your office. Outside of here? That's a completely different game we'll play." The assassin pulled open the door and as he stepped out of the room he made one more comment. "Remember, even in the chamber I was Judged in I was still able to elude a Summoner."

((I'll have to hunt down the thread in the Lore Forums, but it described how summoners differed from regular magi. Their spells are more powerful however they have incantations, hence the cooldowns of summoner spells. When readied the incantation has been spoken, minus the activations words.))

Shandora

03-07-2013

Quote:
Aelic Calishodo:
The Aelic, by the items on the ground, eyes open wide at this. He appears next to where the door was. You know.... He pats the wall where the door was. ... the door didn't do anything to you... He shrugs and starts picking up items. He scratches his head with the first one. Err... where do these go again?

Tybresa shakes her head, speaking in a bitter tone.

Well then, you should have thought of that -before- you meddled with my things.

She sighs loudly and conjures back the window, making sure to close it (tightly) before she sits behind her desk, watching Aelic try to puzzle his way out from the mess he caused on himself. She would occasionally voice out some directions.

That didn't sit there...

Be careful with that!

If you break that, I -will- break you.

Shandora

03-07-2013

Quote:
Ask Talon:
Talon smirked as he stood from the chair and made his way to the door. "All the moves have been mine, and they will continue to be mine. The only thing allowing you to cast you spells faster than I can move are the wards in place within your office. Outside of here? That's a completely different game we'll play." The assassin pulled open the door and as he stepped out of the room he made one more comment. "Remember, even in the chamber I was Judged in I was still able to elude a Summoner."

Tybresa narrowed her eyes, shooting daggers at Talon's back as he slammed the door of her office shut. She shrugged and spoke out softly to nobody in particular.

How wrong you are, Talon - I am always at my strongest within the Institute, not just my office.
It's never possible to elude the eyes of the Stewards - you ought to remember that yourself.

She sighed and stood up from her chair, walking to the bookshelf where various books, parchments and folders were neatly arranged. From a hidden compartment she pulled out a high-quality roll of parchment, the kind that the High Councilors would use to write their own letters. Considering for a moment, she also slid her fingers over the folders listed on the shelf, pulling a hefty stack of paperwork arranged under the category 'T'. She carried them to her desk and opened the folder, reading through the files while dipping her quill into the inkwell and began writing her letter.

Shandora

03-07-2013

(( Oh my god I'm so sorry Jayce, I accidentally jumped over your reply, I'msosorryI'msorry please forgive me </3. I hope you'll still love me after this ))

Quote:
Ask Jaycë:
"Oh, please, I bet a few people would disagree about the children of Piltover wanting to be like me."

He studies the woman for a moment, before shrugging. "I'unno. Make the life of the average people of Piltover better, maybe add a few things, then just settle down. Find a wife, maybe have some kids."

She tilts her head, seeming surprise. My word, Jayce. What could anyone possibly say about you? If you look into the streets of Demacia, Noxus or any other city-state you would see blow-darts and Teemo plushies sold for the children to play with. she laughs wholeheartedly. If he is such a big role model among our little ones, why not you?

She nods approvingly. Truth be told, I never thought you would be the kind of man that ever thought of settling down. For someone who wishes to help the people and make tomorrow a brighter day, it is very hard to lose your own interests and thus be incapable of following the more egoistical goals, if I might call them so.

She leans in her chair, thoughtfully. Sadly, in order to make the world a better place, sacrifices are to be made - even from one's own personal life.

She lowers her gaze, seemingly slightly saddened.

Shandora

03-07-2013

Quote:
Fae Lùlù:
Lulu nods, sitting down in her usual high energy self. She nearly shreeked with joy when Tybresa brought out a plate of sweets. Pix tried to hold her back, but nothing could stop a Lulu from getting her sweets. She rushed to the plate, devouering everything on it, except for one last sweet she left for Pix.

"That was good," Lulu exclaimed as she giggled and ran in place

Pix flew over to Tybresa, warning her she may want to back up a bit. Who knows what the yordle could do with all that sugar in her.

Tybresa looked with wide eyes as the yordle had practically sucked in all the sweets on the plate. She blinked several times, making sure that what just happened was indeed real. She felt Pix tugging at a lock of her hair, warning her to take a step back. Indeed, she thought it would be wise and backed off, but not before offering the last piece of sweet to Pix as a sign of gratitude.

She laid the empty plate back on its resting place and sat behind her desk. She leaned over so she could see Lulu entirely, not just the top of her hat. She spoke warmly, smiling politely

I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the treats, Lulu - I will make certain to have even more prepared should you come by my office next time.

Now, is there anything I could do for you?

Valorans Outlaw

03-07-2013

He shrugs at her. "As much as I wish it wasn't true, everyone has people whom dislike others."

Jayce smirked at the woman. "At the end of the day, even though I am both a champion and inventor, if tommorow was my last day on Runeterra, I would want to live that day like an ordinary person." He studied the woman after she lowered her gaze, assuming she was talking about herself, he then spoke. "Cheer up, whatever happened, I bet it was for the greater good."

Shandora

03-07-2013

Quote:
Ask Jaycë:
He shrugs at her. "As much as I wish it wasn't true, everyone has people whom dislike others."

Jayce smirked at the woman. "At the end of the day, even though I am both a champion and inventor, if tommorow was my last day on Runeterra, I would want to live that day like an ordinary person." He studied the woman after she lowered her gaze, assuming she was talking about herself, he then spoke. "Cheer up, whatever happened, I bet it was for the greater good."

Chuckles. You must have done something pretty bad to have people dislike you, Jayce.

She tilts her head slightly, smiling fondly at Jayce. Aww - that is such a sweet thought. You are quite humble.

She lets out another laugh and raises her glass in the air. My word! I do believe me running away was for the greater good - can you imagine this place running this smooth without me in charge!? She chuckles wholeheartedly.

Fae Lulu

03-07-2013

Quote:
Shandora:
Tybresa looked with wide eyes as the yordle had practically sucked in all the sweets on the plate. She blinked several times, making sure that what just happened was indeed real. She felt Pix tugging at a lock of her hair, warning her to take a step back. Indeed, she thought it would be wise and backed off, but not before offering the last piece of sweet to Pix as a sign of gratitude.

She laid the empty plate back on its resting place and sat behind her desk. She leaned over so she could see Lulu entirely, not just the top of her hat. She spoke warmly, smiling politely

I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the treats, Lulu - I will make certain to have even more prepared should you come by my office next time.

Now, is there anything I could do for you?

"Oh that would be wonderful. Maybe I'd have to top by your place more often."

Pix sighed and shook his head. Lulu thought for a moment, still jogging in place, "Hmm....well that depends. Do you like to play?"

Valorans Outlaw

03-07-2013

"Well, chasing blindly after Viktor isn't exactly something some people would like." He chuckles. "I think most people really just want to be some ordinary person sometimes, really."