Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Steward-Summoner Tybresa [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shandora

03-06-2013

Quote:
Aelic Calishodo:
Ay yai yai! I was err.. getting to it... A sense of magic would flux even though there is not a visible change. He starts walking over to the objects to put them away but the sound of the foot steps are slowly going in the other direction.

Tybresa furrows her brows, sensing the little trick. She waves her hand towards the door - within the blink of an eye, the door seems to have vanished entirely, becoming one with the wall. In the next moment, the light vanishes and the air becomes suddenly stuffy as the window has also disappeared, the perfume of her ionian lilies filling the room. You hear a snap of her fingers - a small orb of light has conjured. You cannot see her visage very clearly, but you can notice the snarl on her lips as her eyes seem to flicker with thunder. Her voice has suddenly changed from the good-natured, motherly tone to a scary and booming tone.

You. Are. Not. Leaving.

She exhales loudly, flaring her nostrils. Wordlessly, she places one hand on her hip, the other pointing at the still-waiting pile of objects scattered on the floor.

It is known among the other summoners that the Steward doesn't use magic lightly - seeing her cast such a powerful sealing spell can only mean that she is really, /really/ infuriated and over the edge.

Shandora

03-06-2013

Quote:
Ask Talon:
((Shaco and Fiddlesticks broke it long ago.))

Talon smirked at the Summoner, already preparing to meet the next bit of magic she tried to cast on him without permission with a blade trough the neck.
"Am I the kind of person that jokes? he let out a dark chuckle. "Maybe I am. I guess you're going to just have to keep an eye on the class rosters now aren't you?"

(( There's a Shaco and a Fiddlesticks? Sorry - I only joined recently and I haven't seen them around. I simply took that for granted. Though, since it seems that their owners aren't around to enforce that matter, I would keep playing that))

Tybresa raised her eyebrow nonchalantly, seeming unfazed by the blade aimed towards her. Her tone seems unshaken, if not slightly annoyed.

You would dare threaten me in my own office, champion? You certainly take your status as a champion too seriously - you might be untouchable by the authorities of the city-states, but do not assume to kill an apprentice that made a mistake...

Her voice is gradually rising.

... waltz into my office without knocking ...

... and announce of your deed so /shamelessly/ in front of the me!

Perhaps the first portrayal of her anger, she slams her fist into the desk - even if Talon took her gesture as a threat and attempted to kill her, the magical chakras surrounding her desk would react to the steel and reflect, possibly killing him instead.

She glares angrily at the champion, her blue eyes flickering with anger, like lightning gathering in the clouds before a storm.

You are taking my hospitality and kindness for granted, Talon.

Valorans Outlaw

03-06-2013

Jayce gives the woman a look of sympathy, smiling at her. "Forgiving man, he is. I know people who wouldn't be as forgiving as him."

He'd finish off the whiskey, his cheeks slightly red as well from the alcohol. "Some things are just meant to happen, maybe you were meant to leave that day..." He chuckles, shaking his head.

Ask Talon

03-06-2013

"Perhaps you overestimate your powers as a Summoner? The Institute oversees City-States, not individuals. If you take action against me I'm sure that Sander Greive would return the favor to you. Or perhaps Swain would."

Shandora

03-06-2013

Quote:
Ask Jaycë:
Jayce gives the woman a look of sympathy, smiling at her. "Forgiving man, he is. I know people who wouldn't be as forgiving as him."

He'd finish off the whiskey, his cheeks slightly red as well from the alcohol. "Some things are just meant to happen, maybe you were meant to leave that day..." He chuckles, shaking his head.

She chuckles as well. I do believe in that - had I not left that fateful day, you and I would not be here, having this conversation on this lovely day.

Also, we wouldn't be enjoying the fine spirits we have here!

She laughs wholeheartedly and lifts her glass at Jayce. To us. I bet the universe didn't figure we'd be such a headache. she chuckles once again and takes another sip from her wine.

Although ... the prospect of a family and children does not seem too unappealing now ... she bites her lower lip thoughtfully.

Shandora

03-06-2013

Quote:
Ask Talon:
"Perhaps you overestimate your powers as a Summoner? The Institute oversees City-States, not individuals. If you take action against me I'm sure that Sander Greive would return the favor to you. Or perhaps Swain would."

Tybresa lets out a mocking laugh.

Perhaps you overestimate your own reading capabilities - have you even bothered to read the plaque on the door, or you hadn't even considered throwing it a glance as well as knocking on the door.

She looks at Talon disdainfully. The Council of Equity is the heart of the League of Legends, that much is true - they are the ones who oversee the political well-being of the city states.

But /you/ forget that the High Councilors founded the Steward Council to oversee that the Institute is working smoothly with no incidents. They have given the stewards the authority and power to sanction any individuals that break the policies of the Institute of War - including champions.

She raises her eyebrow. Say all the names you like, Talon - they mean nothing to me. You are free to use those to threaten anyone else outside the Institute - but while you are here, you are no exception to the rules, just like all the other champions.

If you are really looking for leverage to use against me, then feel free to cite the Code of Honor of the Steward Council. To serve the League and its champions dutifully and unquestionably. As the Senior Steward, I am bound to serve.

But the Code also mentions to safeguard those weaker than I, for they are the reason we exist as not only a council, but the League of Legends itself. Anyone who dares hurt another being within these Halls with the dealt with. Painfully and justly.

She raises her eyebrow. Your move, Talon. And for your sake, I truly hope that apprentice is still alive breathing.

Valorans Outlaw

03-06-2013

Jayce snickers, raising his empty glass. "Most people would find myself to be worse than you."

He shrugs at Tybresa. "I think that's everyone's end goal in life, just to have a family, grow up in a quiet, peaceful places...most people, at least."

Shandora

03-06-2013

Quote:
Ask Jaycë:
Jayce snickers, raising his empty glass. "Most people would find myself to be worse than you."

He shrugs at Tybresa. "I think that's everyone's end goal in life, just to have a family, grow up in a quiet, peaceful places...most people, at least."

She casually waves her hand at him. Nonsense! Why would you be worse off than me? You are a young and handsome man, with a bright career ahead of him, Defender of Tomorrow, a model for his people. You are what little piltoverian children dream to be when they grow up - not to mention that your legend is growing within the League.

What am I compared to that, then? Hmm? she chuckles.

She tilts her head, looking at Jayce with a curious look. What would be your goals in life, Jayce?

Valorans Outlaw

03-06-2013

"Oh, please, I bet a few people would disagree about the children of Piltover wanting to be like me."

He studies the woman for a moment, before shrugging. "I'unno. Make the life of the average people of Piltover better, maybe add a few things, then just settle down. Find a wife, maybe have some kids."

Fae Lulu

03-06-2013

Quote:
Shandora:
Tybresa was deeply engrossed writing a reply to a complaint letter from an important person - so engrossed, that she didn't hear the door open.

She jumped out startled at the sudden shout - her hand left an unaesthetic drawn-out line of ink on the last word on the parchment.

She looks down at the little yordle and her companion with eyes wide in surprise before her expression eases into a kind smile.

Why, hello Lulu! Hello Pix. Why, certainly, I am that summoner - Steward Summoner Tybresa, in fact. I am always here should you have questions that need an answer.

She opens a drawer and places the letter she was working on inside before she stands up from her desk and motions at the yordle-sized stool standing between the two imposing high-backed chairs.

Why don't you make yourself comfortable while you think about what you want to ask of me, okay?

She walks to the cupboard next to the couch and picks up the plate of sweets before offering some to Lulu and her fae companion.

Here, help yourself - but don't stuff to many in your mouth! Leave some for the other guests, okay? she chuckles lightheartedly.

Lulu nods, sitting down in her usual high energy self. She nearly shreeked with joy when Tybresa brought out a plate of sweets. Pix tried to hold her back, but nothing could stop a Lulu from getting her sweets. She rushed to the plate, devouering everything on it, except for one last sweet she left for Pix.

"That was good," Lulu exclaimed as she giggled and ran in place

Pix flew over to Tybresa, warning her she may want to back up a bit. Who knows what the yordle could do with all that sugar in her.