Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Steward-Summoner Tybresa [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shandora

03-06-2013

Quote:
Ask the Strings:
Sona smiled, ♪Oh the honor would be mine. As popular as I am, I have yet to play with a summoner before. Especially one that's a fan of my own music. Whenever you're not terribly busy and you feel like it, you can just stop by my home up in Demacia. I have a few violins in my closet if you forget yours.♪

Sona thought for a minute before responding again, ♪Of course, if you would like to lend your voice, I do have a new melody I've been wanting to test on the public. Would you like to hear it now?♪

Tybresa lets out a soft chuckle and nods politely. Thank you, Maven - I will keep your offer close to my heart. As soon as I am done with my duties and find myself in Demacia for a couple of days, I will send one of my hummingbirds with a letter announcing my arrival. However, I feel that any violin wouldn't cut out for me - I feel that I can portray my feelings into songs much easier with the one I have been using for so long. I am certain you also feel the same way with your etwahl - a strong bond between musician and instrument? She smiles kindly.

Tybresa nods excitedly.
Why, Maven, you honor me more than should - I would be more than delighted to hear your melody and lend my voice should you need it. I can only hope my voice will be able to match the mastery and beauty of your portrayed song.

Shandora

03-06-2013

Quote:
Fae Lùlù:
Lulu and Pix were apparently playing a game in the Institute hallway when she passed by Tybresa's room.

"Hmm...ask a summmoner?" She started, "Hey Pix! Let's check out this room!"

Pix shrugged, following the yordle into the room. There, Lulu saw Tybresa busily at work. She instinctively thought it polite to say hi.

"Hi there!" She exclaimed in an almost shout, "There's a sign out side your door that says we can ask a summoner stuff...are you that summoner?"

Tybresa was deeply engrossed writing a reply to a complaint letter from an important person - so engrossed, that she didn't hear the door open.

She jumped out startled at the sudden shout - her hand left an unaesthetic drawn-out line of ink on the last word on the parchment.

She looks down at the little yordle and her companion with eyes wide in surprise before her expression eases into a kind smile.

Why, hello Lulu! Hello Pix. Why, certainly, I am that summoner - Steward Summoner Tybresa, in fact. I am always here should you have questions that need an answer.

She opens a drawer and places the letter she was working on inside before she stands up from her desk and motions at the yordle-sized stool standing between the two imposing high-backed chairs.

Why don't you make yourself comfortable while you think about what you want to ask of me, okay?

She walks to the cupboard next to the couch and picks up the plate of sweets before offering some to Lulu and her fae companion.

Here, help yourself - but don't stuff to many in your mouth! Leave some for the other guests, okay? she chuckles lightheartedly.

Valorans Outlaw

03-06-2013

Jayce shrugs. "You did the right thing, Tybresa. That's what matters most. Quinn, myself, and a few others have done things, despite being told not to, and/or get discouraged from it..."

He takes a sip from his drink, then finishes the sentence. "But we thought we were doing the right thing."

Aelic Calishodo

03-06-2013

Freezes and turns around scratching his head. I have no idea what your talking about.... Starts whistling while slowly walking towards the door. I would never do such a thing. He tries to look offended even though some wind has started gathering at his feet.

Shandora

03-06-2013

Quote:
Ask Jaycë:
Jayce shrugs. "You did the right thing, Tybresa. That's what matters most. Quinn, myself, and a few others have done things, despite being told not to, and/or get discouraged from it..."

He takes a sip from his drink, then finishes the sentence. "But we thought we were doing the right thing."

Tybresa nods. Yes, that is what makes many people follow through with their actions, doesn't it? Doing it for the right thing, the right purpose ... A noble calling, but sometimes the consequences prove to be the opposite.

She sighs. Not that I'm saying that me being promoted to Senior Steward is a bad consequence ... it just felt odd, working as an important figure while a good man would be laid to rest. But I finally accepted that I shouldn't feel bad about it - I love my job, Jayce. I love my duty, helping and working with the champions of Valoran and summoners of the Institute... I even like doing the paperwork! she chuckles.

At least, this way I know I'm playing a far more important role than what my father had in plan for me. The nagging feeling at the back of my head, telling me that I have failed him, is being diminished with each day knowing that I did a good job.

She sighs and shakes her head, also shaking off the black clouds gathering in her mind.

I am glad that you have addressed these questions to me, Jayce - it certainly makes me feel worthwhile. she smiles. Do you have anything else you would like to ask of me? she motions at his glass. Don't ask for more whiskey though - I'm not planning on making you leave my office drunk. she chuckles lightheartedly.

Valorans Outlaw

03-06-2013

Jayce raises an eyebrow at the mention of what her father had planned her to do. "Care to explain what you mean by 'my father had in plan for me'?"

Shandora

03-06-2013

Quote:
Aelic Calishodo:
Freezes and turns around scratching his head. I have no idea what your talking about.... Starts whistling while slowly walking towards the door. I would never do such a thing. He tries to look offended even though some wind has started gathering at his feet.

Tybresa shakes her head disapprovingly, sensing Aelic's plan to run away - also, the wind was a big give-away. The Steward is not new to magic.

Oh, no no no no no! Tybresa quickly steps towards Aelic and grabs him by the back of his collar, bringing the tall man on his knees. She looks at him with a glare and speaks with an authoritative and matronly tone - should he dare disobey, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Summoner Aelic Calishodo, you are not leaving this room until I say you are dismissed!

She places her hands on his shoulders and makes him face the small pile of objects in the middle of her office.

You had better place -every- -single- object back where it was in the exact -same- fashion they were before you entered this room!

And if you -dare- leave this room without my accord, young man, I will make sure that you will remember me for the rest of your days after the ear-twisting I'll have in store!

Aelic Calishodo

03-06-2013

Ay yai yai! I was err.. getting to it... A sense of magic would flux even though there is not a visible change. He starts walking over to the objects to put them away but the sound of the foot steps are slowly going in the other direction.

Ask Talon

03-06-2013

Quote:
Shandora:
Tybresa lets out a long, mocking laugh. As she calms down, she speaks softly, wiping an nonexistent tear from her cheek.

Aaah, champion - quite the joker, are you not? Quite a sharp humor you have.

In the blink of an eye, Talon finds himself sitting on one of the chairs in front of the Steward's desk. The woman in question is at her desk, her hands folded in front of her as a grim and unkind expression takes hold of her visage. You are not sure what happened, but it must have been quite the magic spell to force the champion be seated without his acknowledgement. She speaks in a low, sharp tone.

You are joking, are you not?

Tread carefully - you startled the witch in her lair.

(( Oooooh I did not want it to come to this - sorry if it feels a bit godmodded. Tybresa takes her duty quite seriously and won't hesitate to be severe if the count of four deathless years within the Institute was to be broken. ))

((Shaco and Fiddlesticks broke it long ago.))

Talon smirked at the Summoner, already preparing to meet the next bit of magic she tried to cast on him without permission with a blade trough the neck. "Am I the kind of person that jokes? he let out a dark chuckle. "Maybe I am. I guess you're going to just have to keep an eye on the class rosters now aren't you?"

Shandora

03-06-2013

Quote:
Ask Jaycë:
Jayce raises an eyebrow at the mention of what her father had planned her to do. "Care to explain what you mean by 'my father had in plan for me'?"

She lets out a sigh and leans back in her chair. The wine is starting to make its effect on her, a slight blush of red flourishing on her cheeks.

That is ... quite a personal question, Jayce. she shrugs. But alas, I believe there should be no secrets between a summoner and her champion. And it is my duty to answer.

My father wanted to marry me off ... she shakes her head. No. That sounds far too mean than how I intended it.

My father is a kind and brilliant man, with a strategical mind and courageous soul. Ever since my mother passed away, he has been so protective of me ...

I never blamed him for trying to find a good match for me so early - the burden of my mother's passing was weighting heavily on him and he was afraid to leave me by myself. So he arranged to engage me to a man in a high-standing family ... I don't even know who he was ... I was supposed to meet him on the day of my nineteenth birthday.

she shrugs nonchalantly. The way everyone fussed about me - about what a beautiful bride I'd make, how lucky I was, how would my future children look and what names would I be giving them. It was too much.

She lowers her gaze, seeming ashamed of herself. He checked on me on that afternoon - he apologized that it had to be that way. That I wouldn't have the freedom to choose my own fate, my own love, the way he did. But he told me how much he loved me, and that he was so ... so proud of me for keeping so strong for him.

She shifts in her chair, bringing her hand to cover her mouth without impairing her speaking. Her eyes glimmer slightly - you cannot but feel that she is biting back a tear.

I am here, so that means that I faltered- I left. I jumped out of the window. I didn't even write a farewell letter - to say how sorry I was, that I would always regret failing him so ... but I couldn't bear the thought of what would have happened that night if I had stayed.

She lets out a long, out-drawn sigh and shakes her head. She smiles politely at Jayce.

When I finally wrote him after I had joined the League as a summoner one year later, I finally wrote that letter. You know what he replied with?

She speaks in a low, soft tone. Just like your mother - I am proud of you, my dear.

She lets out a fake laugh, trying to ease the drama in the air.