Ask Steward-Summoner Tybresa [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shandora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jayc View Post
Aaru would return a short while later, with a reply note.
Tybresa would accept the second note from Aaru, kissing the little bird on the head as a reward before she reads it. She pulls out yet another blank paper and dips her feathered quill in the inkwell once more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Response letter
Jayce,

Should there be a summoner who can claim that they have not fainted at least once in their career, I will personally call them a scoundrel and a liar in their face. Perhaps the only people whom I truly believe to have not gone through such an experience would be the High Councilors.
As you may have known or heard throughout the rumor mill within the Institute, I have joined to become an apprentice at the early age of nineteen and was appointed as a full-fledged summoner after six months of rigorous training and exercising of both body, mind and soul - but despite that, I have also fainted through several summonings in my early days. In present time, however, I am capable of going through seven consecutive rituals without collapsing. There aren't many that can claim that yet.

As for serious injury from a ritual - not at all. The Institute of War provides maximum security to the summoners who are channeling the ritual - I am proud to say that we haven't had any fatalities or serious injuries from any third parties in four years. I made certain of that.

And for the third question - shamefully, yes. I will not name the champions in question, but they have been quite controversial situations. I only came close to physical death once and as for psychical injuries - let me say that there are some champions out there that seem to enjoy making me squirm, though I assure it is not personal (the said champion is as sadistic as he can be) and I haven't given him the pleasure, nor am I planning to at any point in my career.

I hope these answers fulfill your curiosity and never hesitate to ask me should you have any further queries.

Respectfully yours,
Senior Steward Tybresa Cassalantar
Tybresa would simply fold the letter, not going through the whole process of sealing it with wax again. She hands it to Aaru and nods, confirming that it is the same task for the same person. Th hummingbird chirps and flies off dutifully, its claw firmly grasping her letter. Tybresa lets out a sigh and leans back on the chair, seeming lost in a reverie.

Shandora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
♪Well thanks, ♪ Sona replied with a small bow of her head, ♪I agree with you on the power and infuence music has. And I don't disagree with you about my own melody. Perhaps someday we can play a beautiful piece together. It would be nice to bond with a summoner off the fields. ♪
Tybresa would let out a delighted chuckle before smiling widely.

You honor me, Maven of Strings - playing a duet with your grace and talent would certainly make my whole summoning career worthwhile. While I fear I do not have my violin at hand - it is at my family's manor, in Demacia - I would be happy - nay, overjoyed - to accompany your amazing songs with my voice. I only fear that I would be able to measure up to the same quality of your art.

I am always at your service, Lady Sona - anytime you would wish my company, I shall be happy to oblige. she bows her head respectfully.

Shandora

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
Talon pushed the door open without hesitation or a knock.

"Summoner.... I've recently developed a problem with Junior Summoners walking into my apartment withing the Institute without even a knock. The next time it happens I'm leaving the body in the middle of the summoner dorms."
Tybresa would jump up startled, clearly not expecting for someone to burst in so suddenly. As if on queue, the hummingbirds that were happily chirping around would disperse out into the open grounds beyond the Steward's office. Tybresa looks at Talon as her expression eases to her usual polite demeanor and turns to face him, carefully arranging the folds of her dress as she curtsies. She speaks in a calm and pleasant tone.

Champion Talon - what a surprise to see your presence in my office, although I am sorry to hear that you have been rudely interrupted so without acknowledgement. She raises her eyebrow slightly as she accentuates the last words with a sharp tone.

She takes a few steps towards him, changing back to her usual voice.

Now, while I understand your frustration at the matter - clearly, it must have been quite an important matter you were doing at the time - I would /strongly/ advise you to keep your blades from any of the summoner apprentices.

However, I will take your complaint with the greatest consideration and promote stricter rules among the apprentices regarding trespassing Champion's personal quarters. I will make /certain/ that anyone who would dare to break the policy will spend the better part of his -or hers - apprenticeship on Institute cleaning duty. And do not be fooled by the mundane task - the Institute is a large building and not to forget that the chambers where champions like Kog'maw or Twitch are also taken in ... consideration.

She smiles sympathetically at the Blade's Shadow. I hope these measures would please you, champion. Otherwise, is there anything else I could help you with? Please, by all means - take a seat. she gracefully extends her arm towards the couch, inviting him to make himself more comfortable. Would you care for a drink, perhaps?

Valorans Outlaw

03-05-2013

Jayce would knock on the door lightly. "Tybresa?"

Shandora

03-05-2013

Darkness.

Afraid of the dark?

The sound of a heartbeat echoed through.

Drip, drop, the sound of blood ...

Something sharp slides across her throat, cutting through her flesh excruciatingly slow, her voice a shriek, like a violin's shrill music as its violinist presses the fiddle hard on the cords.

Crossssssss .... oooveeeer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jayc View Post
Jayce would knock on the door lightly. "Tybresa?"
Tybresa gasps out, her eyes fluttering open wide in shock. She looks around herself like a panicked doe, breathing rapidly. She quickly brings her hand to her neck and palpates around - still intact. No blood flowing. The light shines through the open window as a warm and pleasant breeze brings the sweet smell of her lilies, tickling her nostrils.

By the Heavens ... just a dream ... never again will I allow myself to relive that. She covers her face with her hands, trying to rub off the sudden need to cry. She gathers her composure and sits back on the chair, clearing her throat before she calls out to whoever knocked at her door.

Enter, if you please.

(( Follow-up from the last post - remember, she entered a reverie ... ))

Valorans Outlaw

03-05-2013

Jayce would open the door, holding the letter. If he had any idea that she was panicked, he didn't show it. "What do you mean by four years ago?...What happened?"

Shandora

03-05-2013

Quote:
Jayce would open the door, holding the letter. If he had any idea that she was panicked, he didn't show it. "What do you mean by four years ago?...What happened?"

Tybresa stands up from her chair, her expression lighting up at the sight of Jayce. Whatever fear or panic she went through earlier has dispersed. She speaks in a light tone.

Ah, Jayce! I am so happy to see you come around my office - please, have a seat.

She walks from her desk and to the cupboard next to the couch, bending over to open it, revealing a cabinet with a couple of fine-cut glasses and bottles of spirits and wine. She continues chirping happily.

Do make yourself comfortable! You know you're always welcome to my office - any champion is, in fact! Is there anything I could serve you with? I have some tea, but I figure you're not one of the posh piltoverians so I have some pretty good spirits here. Perhaps some demacian fire-whiskey?

Tybresa seems too preoccupied to play the perfect host to answer the question. You might have to insist a little bit.

Aelic Calishodo

03-05-2013

Ooooo!!!! I've never been in your office before Miss Tyb! He appears by the wall and is constantly shifting to different areas of the office looking at various things.

((Hey its graves. I figured I would have a summoner for rp reasons. For when my thread is down. http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2402 is a profile of my character. ))

Ask Nami

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shandora View Post
Tybresa raises her eyebrow, not really convinced by Nami's argument regarding punishment for the steward in charge. She closes her eyes in thought for a moment before putting up a wide smile.

You are as merciful as you are kind, Tidecaller - I will let the Steward in question know that it is by your word he would not be stuck on clean-up duty for a month. her voice suddenly becomes dire. He had better show gratitude and respect next time.

Tybresa casually clears her throat as she continues in her usual warm tone. Of course, my offer will always be there should you not wish to tour the Institute now. I am always at your service, Nami - but I beg of you, whenever you are unsure of yourself, simply come to me. I would be honored to help you in any dilemmas you might have. she slowly takes back her offered hand, folding them in front of her instead.

Understandable - while I fear that I cannot come up with a good solution on the spot for your problem, I assure you that I will look into it to ease your burden. And please - you insult me by saying that the League - no, the Steward Council - cannot do better than that! she lets out a soft chuckle. Just because you are a champion you shouldn't feel ashamed or scared to ask for assistance - in fact, it would actually give us a purpose. Nothing hurts more than not to be taken in consideration by the people we are intended to help and assist as part of our duty here.

The steward would wrap her arms around herself as she glances at the window, a worried expression on her face. Oh, Nami, I don't know what to feel ... I am certain that both champions are more than capable to handle whatever obstacles they would encounter, but it doesn't change the fact that I feel so helpless - the League nor I would be able to help them in time should something -actually- happen.

She lets out a long, out-drawn sigh, lingering in silence as her concern remains on her expression. After a couple of moments, she shakes her head, as if clearing the black little clouds gathering over her head and nods politely at Nami, continuing the discussion.

I will spread the word around the Steward Council to keep an eye out for the Moonstone as well - who knows, they might prove themselves more capable to find out information than to distribute it in the forms of a tour. She spoke the last part sharply, still displeased to hear of Nami's champion tour experience.

She takes a few steps towards the window, inspecting the outdoors before she turns her gaze back to Nami.
I am at your disposition, Champion. Do you wish the tour now, or another time?

Nami raises her hands and waves them dismissively "I'm not meaning to insult you, It's just that you've done so much for me already that I would feel guilty accepting anything more, that's all. I'm not used to being treated so highly." Nami smiles "Don't worry about them, I sent a letter with Ryze that should get them all the help they need from my people." Nami looks out the window as well, then her eyes open wide. "Oh, perhaps I'll take the tour another time, what I need right now is direction to the institute cafeteria!" a low rumbling noise could be heard coming from her. She blushed slightly "Er, that is to say, I remember where I was going and how I ended up here... I got lost on my way there and couldn't find my way back." she rubbed the back of her head, clearly embarrassed.

Shandora

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aelic Calishodo View Post
Ooooo!!!! I've never been in your office before Miss Tyb! He appears by the wall and is constantly shifting to different areas of the office looking at various things.

((Hey its graves. I figured I would have a summoner for rp reasons. For when my thread is down. http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2402 is a profile of my character. ))
Tybresa was rolling her eyes as she was reading through the reports of the recent apprentices that applied for their summoner rank, letting out a low, painful groan with each passing paper.

She jumps up, obviously startled by the voice - she blinks several times. Was she so enraptured with her paperwork that she didn't hear the person knock, or her door open? Certainly not. The door would always make a distinct creaking noise whenever it is used. She tilts her head, looking at the tall man with curious dark blue hair. A spark of recognition flashes through her eyes and stands up, nodding a greeting.

As I live and breathe, it is the none other than Aelic coming at the Senior Steward's office - by his own accord!

She chuckles warmly and steps around her desk, keeping her eyes on him should he try anything suspicious.

Mind you, I would ask that you call me Senior Steward, or Steward for short. And anything else but Tyb ... she rolls her eyes to herself and lets out a low groan, clearly disapproving of the nickname.

Anyway, I am glad to see you find my office to your interest - is there anything I can do for you, Trickster?

(( Hi Graves! Glad to hear you joined the ranks of Original characters! Sorry to hear about your thread, I am really thinking hard over what else Tybresa could discuss with Graves without letting my fangirlism spew out (I have a small crush on Graves for being such a manly AD Carry and winning my games when I'm supporting).

Hope you don't mind if I went ahead and assumed Tybresa knew a bit of your character, it's her role as a Steward to know these things.

Also, are you sure you don't want to think your background through a little bit? I'm not saying it's bad - but there are things that seem a bit too vague or conflict with the lore - for example, the League has been only active for 23 years, so if I read his description, he'd be waiting at an invisible doorstep while the Institute was built. *chuckles* Funny image, right?

Anyway, I would not mind if you contacted me about this- I would be really happy to help you make your summoner awesome while also keeping sight of the lore. <3 ))