Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Steward-Summoner Tybresa [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryugi Kazamaru

10-19-2013

(( Mood Music ))
(http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=5VEz9OwybKY)

Quote:
Tybresa:
Silence.

Silence filled the ever-growing Grand Canyon between the three individuals finding themselves in the conveniently-empty hallway - blue eyes locked with red, while dark brown would simply switch from one to another, her expression contorted into a 'What the hell just happened?' expression.

Kaz stood there, Tybresa's gentle hands grasped within his own, almost afraid to squeeze tighter for fear of breaking her, and yet, firm, as if in a quiet and unspoken hope to keep her there before him, to keep him in her life, where he knew she could be happy. His eyes were soft, the ruby to her sapphire, the warmth to her gentle calm. There they stood for a moment, not speaking, letting things go between them, unsaid, yet saying so much, only to be interrupted by the girl down the hallway...

Quote:
Tybresa:
It was her who broke the silence, obnoxiously clearing her throat only to call out. "Tybresa. Come." It was firm and begged no question - an obvious order, to obey and serve, never to falter.

The fair-haired woman bowed her head as she heard her name being called, now it was her tightly gripping at Kazamaru's hand with her own as she was more than reluctant to let go, her features concealed by her falling golden hair, gritting her teeth together as she closed her eyes and winced, as if she was bracing herself for the killing blow.

Oh, be still my heart ...
... cease your beating, and the pain will leave.

The grip on her hands tightened as well to match her own. Just as she did not wish to go, so too did the man before her wish to stay with her, stand by her side, to support her in her time of need as so many had failed to do before. The summoner bowed his head closer to her own, still not saying a thing, unwilling or unable to simply let go of her hands and lose her, and this moment, forever.

"...Be strong, as I know you can be." He whispered quietly between them.

Quote:
Tybresa:
[/I]"Ahe-heeeem. I'm waaiiitiiing.~" The girl added as she rolled her eyes, obviously not impressed with the touchy scene that just unfolded itself before her eyes, like a child that simply could not comprehend the weight of the meaning of it all.

Thus, it was a surprise - most likely for the both of them - when Tybresa suddenly jerked her head up, turning to sharply glare at the girl as she venomously spat out through her teeth, yet somehow managing to keep being graceful as she used the more polite addresations. "Would you mind terribly if you'd leave us be for a moment?"

"Don't mind if I do." The girl retorted sarcastically, intent on being just as big of a pain in the neck as she could get.

Tybresa sharply inhaled as she lowered her head back, only to exhale with a small groan, letting out her frustration that took over her - she certainly did not take lightly to the constant interruptions, the petty comments and generally disturbing presence of her companion.

A tiny smile pulled at the corner of Kaz's mouth as Tybresa spoke up. Even in this moment, when so much seemed to want to break, she was still the woman he had come to love. His grip eased only somewhat on her hands and he lifted them up between them to try and find her azure gaze once again.

Quote:
Tybresa:
But she did not matter now, for now Tybresa raised her gaze, meeting Kazamaru's own red ones, her expression showing the toll of the conflict raging between her, her lips half-parted in surprise on the otherwise visage of pain. It was only after a moment had passed, that her trembling lips seemed to move, silently mouthing a single word.

Ryugi.

With a single, almost soundless step, she closed the distance between them, her arms tightly wrapping around his form, her hands clutching and clawing at the back of his clothes as she tightly embraced him, burying her face in his shoulder as she began to silently weep, the tears soaking in the fabric of his clothes, her frame shaking under the wracking yet soundless sobs.

It was hard to tell whether it was of joy ... or despair.

The summoner closed his eyes and lifted his hands around the steward as she clung to him in an emotional embrace. Her hands clawed at the blue of his robes, trying to hold onto them as she wept into his shoulder. He leaned forward, wrapping her in his own embrace and placed his head atop and beside her own. There was little he could say that his arms could not. They held her closely to him, firmly, yet gently. A single hand traced up from her back to her neck, and finally against the golden curls of her hair, against the back of her head.

"...The world is a big place, Tybresa." He whispered softly into her ear as he held her snugly in his arms. "In this sea of people...this ocean of possibilities, they have lead me to you." She could feel his lip quiver faintly against her cheek, out of sight. "...I must look like such a fool." He huffed in a mix of a faint sob and partial embarrassment. "But when I thought of losing you... Well, they say love makes you do crazy things..." He paused for a good time, still holding her to his chest and in his arms before he spoke again, his voice still quiet and private, words meant just for her ears.

"My promise...I meant every word of it." He squeezed slightly more firmly. "I am here, in all my imperfections, all my weaknesses, and my strength...for you...until the day that I no longer have the ability to fulfill that promise." He moved his head softly from her shoulder and moved a few fingers gently under her chin to lift her face to look into her eyes with his. "I love you, Tybresea Farrister. And...I always will."

And he smiled, his eyes soft and filled with nothing but evidence of his sincerity.

13loodzkrieg

10-19-2013

(( :'-) *Claps* (http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/well_done_sir.gif)))

Tybresa

10-20-2013

Quote:
Ryugi Kazamaru:
The summoner closed his eyes and lifted his hands around the steward as she clung to him in an emotional embrace. Her hands clawed at the blue of his robes, trying to hold onto them as she wept into his shoulder. He leaned forward, wrapping her in his own embrace and placed his head atop and beside her own. There was little he could say that his arms could not. They held her closely to him, firmly, yet gently. A single hand traced up from her back to her neck, and finally against the golden curls of her hair, against the back of her head.

"...The world is a big place, Tybresa." He whispered softly into her ear as he held her snugly in his arms. "In this sea of people...this ocean of possibilities, they have lead me to you." She could feel his lip quiver faintly against her cheek, out of sight. "...I must look like such a fool." He huffed in a mix of a faint sob and partial embarrassment. "But when I thought of losing you... Well, they say love makes you do crazy things..." He paused for a good time, still holding her to his chest and in his arms before he spoke again, his voice still quiet and private, words meant just for her ears.

"My promise...I meant every word of it." He squeezed slightly more firmly. "I am here, in all my imperfections, all my weaknesses, and my strength...for you...until the day that I no longer have the ability to fulfill that promise."

Unmoving. She had ceased her sobbing, her body frozen stiff, perhaps even stopped breathing as she listened to his words fill her ears and pour into her soul like a soothing balm, strengthening her heart from its once-fragile state. She had raised her head ever-so-slightly, glistening eyes blankly staring behind him as she ceased her violent thrashing of his back, instead simply coiling her arms so that her hands were resting on his shoulders, swallowing dryly as she clung to him like a child to a favorite toy, like a drowning woman to the piece of flotsam during the storm.

Quote:
Ryugi Kazamaru:
He moved his head softly from her shoulder and moved a few fingers gently under her chin to lift her face to look into her eyes with his. "I love you, Tybresa Farrister. And...I always will."

And he smiled, his eyes soft and filled with nothing but evidence of his sincerity.

She felt him shift beside her, only to feel the warmth of fingers pressing under her chin, lifting her head from its sanctuary to face him, look him in the eyes as he spoke the three words she never thought she would ever hear in her lifetime, especially not from him. When he smiled, she found herself unable to reproduce that same expression, her heart twisting painfully in her chest, instead she was simply staring at him, lips half-parted as if she were on the verge to sob, her eyes glistening with the tears waiting to be shed from their blue seas, an expression frozen in time.

It was only after several moments had passed, simply gazing at each other, one with his warmth sincerity and the other with surprising coldness and distance, before she closed her mouth, swallowing dryly as her lips trembled, a tear having escaped its eternal prison to roll down her cheek. "I ..." she began weakly, barely audible, like a dying person's last breath.

"I ... m-my flaw is ... is that I only ... learn how to love something ... when I realize how close I am to losing it."

Without a warning, Tybresa closed the gap between them, her nose brushing against his only for their lips to meet, first shyly and fickle, as if she were on the verge to immediately skip away like a fleeing doe, only to become more fervent and needy.

"Ugh." The girl groaned behind the scene as she rolled her eyes. "Get a room, you two ..."

Little did Kaz know that she was gritting her teeth together, the action of a person who knew that was losing ...He had found the flaw in her plan and exploited it instead, turning it into a new source of strength that would eventually go against her will, the sparks of rebellion igniting only to soon threaten to be a wildfire.

Ryugi Kazamaru

10-21-2013

Quote:
Tybresa:
She felt him shift beside her, only to feel the warmth of fingers pressing under her chin, lifting her head from its sanctuary to face him, look him in the eyes as he spoke the three words she never thought she would ever hear in her lifetime, especially not from him. When he smiled, she found herself unable to reproduce that same expression, her heart twisting painfully in her chest, instead she was simply staring at him, lips half-parted as if she were on the verge to sob, her eyes glistening with the tears waiting to be shed from their blue seas, an expression frozen in time.

It was only after several moments had passed, simply gazing at each other, one with his warmth sincerity and the other with surprising coldness and distance, before she closed her mouth, swallowing dryly as her lips trembled, a tear having escaped its eternal prison to roll down her cheek. "I ..." she began weakly, barely audible, like a dying person's last breath.

"I ... m-my flaw is ... is that I only ... learn how to love something ... when I realize how close I am to losing it."

Without a warning, Tybresa closed the gap between them, her nose brushing against his only for their lips to meet, first shyly and fickle, as if she were on the verge to immediately skip away like a fleeing doe, only to become more fervent and needy.

"Ugh." The girl groaned behind the scene as she rolled her eyes. "Get a room, you two ..."

Little did Kaz know that she was gritting her teeth together, the action of a person who knew that was losing ...He had found the flaw in her plan and exploited it instead, turning it into a new source of strength that would eventually go against her will, the sparks of rebellion igniting only to soon threaten to be a wildfire.

There is a commonly held belief that at certain points in one's life, time seems to stand still. The mind absorbs each and every aspect of that moment. It takes in the smells in the air, notes the colors, the sounds, the sensations and feelings, and etches them painstakingly into a memory that would be carried for the rest of one's life. Sometimes they were memories of loss, other times, stories of triumph, but most rare were moments like the one Kaz and Tybresa shared with one another in that nondescript hallway.

He noted the gentle feeling of her lips on his, the tender caress of her hair against his cheek, the flowery, sweet smell of her perfume, and the warm feeling of being in one another's arms. It was truly a picturesque moment, one that love songs and novels talked about in detail, and certainly a moment that neither of them would have ever thought would have been possible under any real circumstances. The summoner's eyes were closed, tightly. Were he to open them, he nearly feared that this moment would slip away into the ether of dreams, lost in reality. But the feelings in his heart, against his lips and back were all too real, in a way that dreams weren't. She was here, with him, in this moment, and he wished for it to always be so. As all things must, however, the kiss would eventually come to an end, and Kaz would open his eyes to meet Tybresa's blue eyes with his once more, his smile ever-present.

What words could be said that his gaze and gentle hold on the small of her back and waist could not? The summoner's crimson orbs looked deeply into her azure ones, beyond them into her heart and her soul, as no others had before. It was as if she was being truly seen for the first time, no, perhaps the second time. The first had been when they had met in the Break Room. He had seen her then, too, and yet, he still saw her in a new light. There was understanding and calm, warmth and comfort, in that gaze. It called to her, an unspoken cadence that asked but one thing, for her to stay, with him, at his side as his love, to face whatever trials and tribulations that might come upon them in the rest of their lives, together.

The gentle curl of his smile was a knowing one. They, too, understood her. They bent in the way that only lips that knew something as if it were as obvious as the sun in the sky on a cloudless day, or the warm breeze in a field of long grass, could. He had charged after her, terrified of losing her, made to realize just how important she had been in his life...only when she was so close to walking out of it for good. Her flaw was his own, and his flaw was hers. They were the same, both blinded by their humanity and ideas that neither of them could ever find the happiness that others seemed to find in others. Yet, here they both stood, in one another's arms, having shared a kiss in a moment that only something known as love could produce.

And so the summoner stood, smiling, into her eyes, holding her softly in his grip, firm, yet gentle. Even as the other grumbled and groaned, Kaz stood firm and resolute in his heart. His determination to not lose her stronger than any he had ever felt before. As long as he could stand, so long as he could breathe, so long as his heart continued to beat for the woman before him, he would never let her go...

Tybresa

11-01-2013

Quote:
Ryugi Kazamaru:
And so the summoner stood, smiling, into her eyes, holding her softly in his grip, firm, yet gentle. Even as the other grumbled and groaned, Kaz stood firm and resolute in his heart. His determination to not lose her stronger than any he had ever felt before. As long as he could stand, so long as he could breathe, so long as his heart continued to beat for the woman before him, he would never let her go...

Little did Kaz really know he spoke his determination far too soon, for the grumbling viewer at the oh-so-touching scene was not amused - by far, she disliked being spurned. The dark-haired girl let out a small groan and raised her hand as she spoke out firmly. "Tybresa ..."

"Come."

The fair-haired woman, who continued to stare at her new-found lover with a wistful expression, the slightest traces of hope blooming on her lips into a smile turning into a pained grimace, only to be pulled away from him, her hands slipping from his own. Tybresa now found herself next to her companion, her hands wrapped around her neck as she seemed to struggle with a collar tightly bound to her neck, making it hard for her to breathe. The girl herself held her arm to suggest that she was holding a leash, staring at the ex-Steward with unkindly eyes as she snarled.

"We've lingered her longer than I would have preferred. We are leaving - now."

"And you ..." She turned to look at Kaz, throwing him a murderous glare. "If you ever want to see her again, then don't hold us back here ..." Her voice trailed off into the sinister promise of a deadly threat, one that did not require any words to describe the power she could do - to him, to her, or even to both.

Without another moment of hesitation, she turned and walked at a swift pace, one hand still holding the box of Tybresa's remaining objects against her left hip while the other was still in the air ... Tybresa had managed to catch her breath, raising a hand to reach out to Kaz, desperately muttering out. "Wait...!" only to find herself pulled against her will, like a puppy being tied to a leash from which the master would continue tugging onto, forcing the pet to move against its will. She struggled, tried to fight against it, but her strength could not match that of the mysterious, dark-haired girl - with each step excruciatingly taken forward, towards Kaz, there would be at least seven pulling her back, towards the exit. Tybresa held out her hand, tears rolling down her eyes as she whimpered and whined, the growing distance between them hurting her far more than the actual force that coiled itself around her neck, making her lungs burn from the lack of breathing - her very soul was bleeding, making it harder to bear.

But despite the pain, she managed to cry out loudly enough for him to hear her from the distance. "The Golden City holds our hope...!" Was all she managed to say before both women passed the threshold, the grand, double doors shutting close behind them, keeping Kaz inside - and them, outside, forevermore.

Ask Talon v2

11-01-2013

((She lives!))