Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Steward-Summoner Tybresa [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aelic Calishodo

03-10-2013

Quote:
Shandora:
Tybresa rolled her head and scoffed.

Really Aelic, don't you think you're overstepping your limits? I am patient, but my time is precious and I cannot waste it on your little tricks.

With a flick of her finger, all the conjured birds and bats disappeared from the air. She raised her hand towards the window and promptly slammed it shut. She stared at Aelic, her blue eyes shimmering in quite an intimidating fashion.

Work with me, Wind Trickster - as soon as we are done here and finally assign your punishment, you are free to do as you wish. /As long/ as you fulfill the conditions.

Whistles. You know you get kinda scary when your like that? And limits? What limits? He gives a cheeky grin.

He makes a reed out of wind and a foot stool to lift his legs on. Plus you have got to make more room in here. I can't play tricks in such a small room! Leaning back he puts his arms behind his head and falls asleep.

AskTheVengeance

03-10-2013

Quote:
Shandora:
Tybresa ponders his suggestion for a moment, tapping her lower lip with her finger thoughtfully. She nods and smiles, seeming pleased of this alternative.

That is a good proposition, Brand, one that should win the Council on your side and hopefully the demacian government too. Let me write it down.

She dips the quill in the ink well and begins writing the request on the high-quality paper in front of her. After she finishes writing, she looks at Brand with a sly look.

I also have another idea that will more than certain win the High Councilors on your side - they will approve your request so much, they will do their best to convince the leaders of the demacian Justice Court to abolish your punishment and grant you full ownership of the bar.

She leans back in her chair, folding her hands in her lap.

The Steward Council has a hard time dishing punishment for the apprentices or Junior Summoners that disobey the protocols of the Institute - I do not have the staff to monitor each and every one of the little tricksters and I do not want things to go out of hand.

She now leans forward on the desk, looking at Brand with a cunning look.

Simply put, allow the Steward Council to send those summoners that broke the rules to work for you at your restaurant. I am certain you will need some help to manage the orders and I would not advise having elementals to serve as your waiters - people will feel quite uncomfortable about them. I will allow you free reign to do with them as you wish while they serve their punishment, as long as they are unharmed ...

... on the long run. She smiles sardonically.

*Brand thinks about this for a moment, and a cruel grin crosses his face, a grin that would make the Chain Warden himself a little uncomfortable.*

I like it. When can we get this thing done and where's my first batch of victims?!?

Fae Lulu

03-10-2013

Quote:
Shandora:
Tybresa let out a chuckle, delighted of the yordle's excitement.

They are adorable, aren't they? My little family. She turns to the hummingbird perched on her shoulder and kisses its head. The bird comically fluffs its chest and lets out a pleased trill.

Not as much as you think - these are quite the clever birds. I do not know where they originally came from, but they seemed to grow attached to me. I would speak to them and they listen - I'm sure that if they could speak, they would respond. She laughs. Besides, they really like to perch themselves on me. It makes them feel important.

"Yea I bet," Lulu replied, "Birds in the Glade are too stuck up and snotty to want to do anything fun anyway. They just circle around the sky thinking they're better than everyone else. Of course, the parrots aren't bad...but they keep copying everything they hear."

Pix was too busy going through Tybresa's drawers to pay too much attention toward the birds. But if he had, you can bet he would have been impressed.

"So what else can they do?" Lulu wondered, "Can they sing and dance?"

Ask the String

03-10-2013

Quote:
Shandora:
Tybresa's cheeks fluster a deeper hue of red. Hmm ... a big audience? Why, I haven't really ... she taps her lower lip with her index finger thoughtfully. I would sing mostly to myself ... if you could consider the family of twelve hummingbirds to be an audience, then I believe you can say so. she chuckles.

Ah, but no, I jest - I did sing at my mother's funeral without taking notice of the crowd, if that counts. She shrugs her shoulder, her voice slightly saddened. Over a hundred people attended - only for the sake of my father, mind you ... my mother had no friends within Demacia.

She slightly tilts her head as her expression becomes quizzical. If I may be so bold, Maven of Strings - but what are you planning to do?

♪Well I was thinking...your voice is too good to be wasting up here,♪ Sona started, sitting down in the nearest available chair, ♪I was wondering if you would want to come sing at my next concert I'm holding in Ionia for the Great Hunt in a few weeks. I'm always looking for new guests to sing with me on stage, and to have a summoner would be incredible publicity.♪

Shandora

03-11-2013

Quote:
Aelic Calishodo:
Whistles. You know you get kinda scary when your like that? And limits? What limits? He gives a cheeky grin.

He makes a reed out of wind and a foot stool to lift his legs on. Plus you have got to make more room in here. I can't play tricks in such a small room! Leaning back he puts his arms behind his head and falls asleep.

She shakes her head. Oh Aelic, what am I going to do with you ...

She rolls her eyes and pulls out a blank sheet of paper, writing something on it as she ignores Aelic's remark and his falling asleep.

As soon as she is done, she stands up from her desk and walks towards Aelic. She looks at his expression, seeming peaceful in his nap. However, that doesn't stop her from painfully pulling his ear, waking him up.

Wake up, summoner! She waves the paper in front of him. This is your punishment - you are to serve at Brand's soon-to-be restaurant as punishment for two months. You are to have no contact with the Institute whatsoever until your sentence period ends. The Vengeance will have full responsibility of you - he can make you do whatever he wants and should you disobey him, further restrictions will be applied.

She lets the paper fall on his face and crosses her arms to her chest, smiling sardonically. And you thought I could be scary when I'm mad.

(( I'll expect you to actually do this, you know Speak with Brand at his Bar and Grille thread here (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3080400). ))

Shandora

03-11-2013

Quote:
AskTheVengeance:
*Brand thinks about this for a moment, and a cruel grin crosses his face, a grin that would make the Chain Warden himself a little uncomfortable.*

I like it. When can we get this thing done and where's my first batch of victims?!?

Tybresa's own sardonic smile wilts at Brand's wicked grin. She clears her throat and smiles, seeming pleased of the response.

I am glad to see you are taking my idea so positively - I shall forward this request to the Council of Equity the moment you leave my office. I believe they will also be delighted with this proposition - if my estimations should be correct, expect a letter with a deed of ownership as well as a fully-written terms and conditions of service which you will have to sign and actually commit, if you wish to own the place for a longer period than a week.

Tybresa diligently continues writing the letter, filling up the page and another one, as it is protocol. The arguments discussed beforehand were also mentioned as well as others.

Oh, I do believe you'll see your first victim soon enough. I do not know whether you've met him before, but he's been a pain on my side ever since he came to the Institute. Do you know Aelic Calishodo?

Shandora

03-11-2013

Quote:
Fae Lùlù:
"Yea I bet," Lulu replied, "Birds in the Glade are too stuck up and snotty to want to do anything fun anyway. They just circle around the sky thinking they're better than everyone else. Of course, the parrots aren't bad...but they keep copying everything they hear."

Pix was too busy going through Tybresa's drawers to pay too much attention toward the birds. But if he had, you can bet he would have been impressed.

"So what else can they do?" Lulu wondered, "Can they sing and dance?"

Tybresa lets out a four-tone whistle, directing the hummingbirds to perch themselves on the window still. She lets down her arms, clearly tired of holding them up for so long. She chuckles lightly at Lulu.

I don't know, have you tried talking to them before judging the Glade Birds, Lulu? All avians act like that - they think they are self-entitled to the pride since the only limit is the sky. But there are some very nice birds around, you know! My family are reputed falconers, and according to my father, we have the limited ability to speak and understand birds - it flows through the bloodline. I think you would like his falcon, Boro - he's a real witty bird. Drives my father insane with his bad jokes. She chuckles.

Tybresa noticed Pix nosing around her drawers and pointed her finger at him - a small blue bolt of energy harmlessly hit him in the back. As soon as she had his attention, Tybresa would wag his finger at him and wink at him.

She shrugs.
They are hummingbirds - certainly they can sing! They sing together with me whenever I play my violin, you know - I'd have my own little orchestra of living, chirping instruments! She laughs.

As for dancing ... well, hummingbirds can't dance that well - they have small legs and their wings are too small for complex movements like, let's say, ballet. They do like to coordinate themselves for fancy dance sequences though.

She claps her hands together. However, they are great at finding people - I would sketch them a drawing of the person I need to send a message to and wherever he may be, my hummingbirds would unmistakeably find them.

Shandora

03-11-2013

Quote:
Ask the Strings:
♪Well I was thinking...your voice is too good to be wasting up here,♪ Sona started, sitting down in the nearest available chair, ♪I was wondering if you would want to come sing at my next concert I'm holding in Ionia for the Great Hunt in a few weeks. I'm always looking for new guests to sing with me on stage, and to have a summoner would be incredible publicity.♪

Tybresa blinks several times, her expression perplexed. However, should one look at her eyes, they would see the contained excitement at the offer. She chuckles softly and paces around the office.

Why, thank you for the compliment, Maven - mind you, I do love the job I have here at the Institute. I feel I am doing something more worthwhile with my abilities - I am not as talented as you are to be able to change the world through song and music only. She smiled.

I have never been to Ionia before, but heavens know that I am longing to. she points at the beautiful lilies sitting at the window still. Those are Ionian lilies, you know. I keep hearing about how beautiful it is, but I wish to see it with my own eyes, to hear the sounds and songs of the birds with my own ears ... she sighs. I want to feel Heaven with my own soul.

She chuckles lightly. My apologies, I got carried away. She bows her head humbly. If you would have me, Maven of Strings, I would be honored to accompany your beautiful music with my voice at your concert.

I shall see to it that I will have the Steward Council very well organized during the Great Hunt - the Institute is quite busy during that time. I think you can guess why, festivities and what not.

Ask the String

03-11-2013

Quote:
Shandora:
Tybresa blinks several times, her expression perplexed. However, should one look at her eyes, they would see the contained excitement at the offer. She chuckles softly and paces around the office.

Why, thank you for the compliment, Maven - mind you, I do love the job I have here at the Institute. I feel I am doing something more worthwhile with my abilities - I am not as talented as you are to be able to change the world through song and music only. She smiled.

I have never been to Ionia before, but heavens know that I am longing to. she points at the beautiful lilies sitting at the window still. Those are Ionian lilies, you know. I keep hearing about how beautiful it is, but I wish to see it with my own eyes, to hear the sounds and songs of the birds with my own ears ... she sighs. I want to feel Heaven with my own soul.

She chuckles lightly. My apologies, I got carried away. She bows her head humbly. If you would have me, Maven of Strings, I would be honored to accompany your beautiful music with my voice at your concert.

I shall see to it that I will have the Steward Council very well organized during the Great Hunt - the Institute is quite busy during that time. I think you can guess why, festivities and what not.

♪Is there ever a time when this place isn't hectic?♪ Sona remarked with a joking tune, ♪Well I expect to see you there then. And yes, Ionia is as beautiful as people say...as long as you stay away from the south where Noxus ans Zaun invaded. But I hear some of the plant life in the area is starting to come back.♪

Shandora

03-11-2013

Quote:
Ask the Strings:
♪Is there ever a time when this place isn't hectic?♪ Sona remarked with a joking tune, ♪Well I expect to see you there then. And yes, Ionia is as beautiful as people say...as long as you stay away from the south where Noxus and Zaun invaded. But I hear some of the plant life in the area is starting to come back.♪

Tybresa chuckles. To be honest, I don't think I'd remember a day where I actually had /too/ much free time.

She nods. I shall make the needed preparations for my journey ... although, if you have any directions for me, I would appreciate it. As I said, I haven't personally been there before - I am not sure what to expect other than the beauty Ionia is renowned for.

She shrugs slightly. Ah ... I fear the scars of war will always bear on the world. A mark of how foolish we humans are, and how cruel we can be against each other... I can only hope we can learn from those mistakes and make Runeterra a better place. she smiles. A reason why I am here, really.