Ask Steward-Summoner Tybresa [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gangpickle

05-14-2013

((hope you do good on your exams. Gangplank wishes you to have the best of luck))

Ask Tyrant Swain

05-14-2013

((Good luck. And don't cheat too much.))

Ask Mr Ziggs

05-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shandora View Post
(( Oh gosh. Diana. That timing. Jeeeesuuuus.

Anyway I have some ... news. I feel I will have to go on a hiatus since my grades are pretty alarmingly failing and since it's my second-to-last year of high school I feel I should not let them crash down now.

The Steward is going to be on a break from posting for let's say a month or so, until all exams and the stress and life in general won't be holding me back from coming up with good, inspired and dedicated posts.

I will post this announcement on the main page as WELL as making a list to -alllll- the people I owe a reply to/have to advance an interaction with still/ just have to frikkin' write for.

*pouts* You guys will be having fun while I'll be here ... studying ... :c

Edit 1: THE MASTER LIST IS HERE. THESE ARE -ALL- THE THREADS I ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE TO AND MUST WRITE A POST AS SOON AS I AM DONE WITH EXAMS. IF I HAVE FORGOTTEN ANYONE, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL ADD YOU TO THE LIST.

List:
*Ask Steward-Summoner Tybresa Thread: Quinn/Valor; Nami; Zed; Taric; Ziggs; Ziggs-OOC; Gangplank; Kayle.
* Ask Ezreal
* Ask Graves
* Ask Galio
* Ask Darius(ElBe)
* Ask Urgot(Markal)
*A Day in Zaun(Tybresa)
*Questioning Beliefs
* Ask Diana
*Ask Luxanna
* Ask the Deceiver: Taric

Threads I -have- to post into every once in a while for the sake of continuity:

*League of Survivors, all posts following after my last one HERE.
*Into the Storm
*Sona's Ionian Public Concert

Shandora's To-Do List: A Harrowing Night (WIP)

These are the ones I remember so far. If I missed anyone, please please please tell me, and if you can link me to the page, it would be appreciated.

I -will- tap into the forums once a day (no promises) to check up on people and what not, but please understand I -will- not be able to post. Not with all the exams looming in. I love role playing, and I love writing, and most of all I love this community, but I fear that school/Real life has higher priority, and since this usually took a -huge- chunk of my time (I spent 4 hours writing posts a day, I wish I was kidding), hence why a break. Thank you for understanding <3 ))
((Good Luck, Have fun.))

Ask Gem Knight

05-14-2013

(( Good luck , we will be waiting patiently =3 ))

makmix

05-14-2013

(( no way... You a junior? I'm a junior too..... ))

Shandora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-15-2013

(( @ GP, Ziggs and Taric - Omigosh thanks guys Ilu <3
@Swain - Heh. No comment.
@Makmix - how old did you think I was? ))

Ask Zac TSW

05-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shandora View Post
Tybresa giggled delightfully.

Oh, I know what you mean! As a Farrister child, I grew up with the sight of falcons soaring above our heads, taking in the freedom of the sun and sky and clouds ...

She let out a sigh. I was developed a spell to conjure some wings for flying, but I haven't continued with it ever since ... Ever since I joined the League, really.

She would shrug. Ah, well - though, you seem to have already achieved that dream. When I see you flying over the Fields of Justice, it's certainly something to behold! She laughed.

She would blush lightly at Zac's remark.
Oh dear! I truly hope it's for the better should it come to the point that affects people's lives!
Zac looked with some excitement in his eyes at the Tybresa.

He rubbed his chin as he talked "Well of course you are one of the many reasons that we do not have another rune war at our hands" he interrupted himself "But if you still know that spell, then perhaps, hmm after a short thinking break, he clasped his hands together and exclaimed " Well if you know that spell, I might have a contraption, that might be able to work with that kind of magic before she could answer, Zac stormed out of the door to find his machine.
((Sorry for making it end so quickly, but i figured you needed space to study, so good luck with that))

makmix

05-15-2013

(( uhhh 20 that is my max guess ))

Ask the Lunari

05-15-2013

((But but... *pokes again.* Study good then :3 I shall be patient, as I felt this struggle only a week ago.))

Shandora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-18-2013

(( Well I -was- about to do some serious posting during the weekend (YAY FREE TIME) but I got a little bit stumped ... I'll be gone through the whole weekend to attend a funeral - dat timing : /

Yeah ... I really got my hopes up too, y'all. Sorry about that ._.

@Mak: LOLNOPE. Do I act that mature for people to think I'm so old? XD ))